PSNS: Beth/Kelli McCarty Appreciation

DaysnPassionsFan

• Members

Why not? Beth is one of the few characters that represent the Passions we all know and love... becuase all this crap we're seeing now is not the Passions we all know and love.

Example of Beth's awesomeness? On today's episode (May 23), Beth attacking that poor "Italian" woman to take her uniform. :lol:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I started a thread a few months ago for her, but it kind of died down lol. We can use this one!!

I adore Kelli McCarty. Beth, along with Rebecca, are the only two characters I could ever be sad for if they were killed off.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Beth rocks! Kelli plays her sooooo well. She really gets JER's writing, and that takes a talented actress to do. I'm sure she'll be back later this year to coincidence with McKenzie's return and possibly wrap up the Marty saga.

I'd love to see Beth get "cured" and reinvent herself as a Crane businesswoman, but then struggle with her evil Beth Wallace persona that appears to her in the mirror and such, urging her to do bad things! Can you imagine Theresa and Beth battling it out for Crane?

• Members

Technically her last episode is Monday, but I've already seen the episode bc I'm Canadian and her scenes are basically a repeat of Friday's show. In fact, she doesn't even have one line in Monday's show. But I don't think it's a spoiler to assume she, Alistair, and Marty all survived somehow.

Archived