Law and Order's SVU Season Finale 5/16/06

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

I just got finished watching Law and Order SVU, and I must say, the next week's season finale is going to be very interesting.....All I will say is that the story is based off what Tom Cruise said about the use of psychiatric drugs ....(another Ripped from the Headlines story)...

Out of all the Law and Order series, I like SVU the most; I really like watching Mariska and Chris doing their scenes together;and just seeing them together makes me wonder if they are ever going to put them together; they know each other so much and really seem to care for one another....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SVU is definitely the best of the series, and tonight's episode was great.

I laughed when I saw the previews for next week. You know Tom Cruise will attack it, maybe calling it "glib". I would love for someone to tell him, in the middle of his ranting, to just shut the hell up already.

• Members

It would be cool if they had Stabler and Benson meeting Goren and Eames from Criminal Intent. We already seen Stabler and Benson working with Green and Fontana, so I think it would interesting to see how Goren and Eames would work with them on a case....

The episode that as on tonight was basically off the story of a young teen that went on Oprah a few months back...It was a really good episode and I was so glad that Olivia decided to return back to being Elliot's partner....

One question....Was it just me or did anyone else think that there was a vibe going on between Olivia and Elliot in the episode that had her wanting to find another partner (the episode with Lou Diamond Phillips)? I just got the feeling that both wanted to say more to one another....to me, there was definitely some tension, more than I've seen since watching the show.

Archived