The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

More rumours this morning suggest Mabby is about to end, and of course the Lush/L&L2 rumours keep going. Personally I'll be rather pleased in a world without Mabby and I'm so disinterested in Lucky at this point that I really don't care. Siobhan is a great character and SHE is the one who makes Lucky more than one note. I know JJ has Emmy's but he can't do anything other than Emotional Cripple from what I see. Sometimes I imagine what this amount of airtime and positive characterization would have been like in the hands of GV, who in retrospect might not have been as emotionally "deep" as JJ in his scenes with TG, but had far more versatility and real chemistry with the other Spencers. (not to mention was a hell of a lot better on the eyes)

Also suggestion that Ingo might get a reprieve. That would be good.

The other stuff is good IMO - Spixie and Ethina have spunk and spark, while M&M and Mayan are chemistry black holes.

And tell me when the complete destruction of Lisa is over. That part I find heartbreaking. Patrick Drake is not worth it IMO and Robin needs to be severely bitch-slapped, but Lisa had personality and chemistry outside of Scrubs and could have been a contender. Unfortunately the most interesting character in that story is being savagely ruined to make an extremely boring couple viable. I'm going to remember the "Up and Over" Lisa and not this assassination.

Still not seeing any official word about TG's vacation. Did that get missed somewhere?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have to say, I liked the Lacy interaction during the BW ball, and everyone says that was GWs writing. But from what I remember, Tracy was MIA for quite a while before arriving at Windemere, so who knows if GW will ultimately be any different from Guza when writing long term. Sure, he may use the vets more and "spread the wealth" so to speak, but I don't know if that will necessarily make the writing "better". At this point, I guess I'll take seeing Tracy more and her maybe having a story, even if it's dumb, over not seeing her at all. Of course, I still am not able to watch, but....knowing she's got something will give me a reason to want to catch up.

Cause TQ/Lacy is all I have on this show. All the other couples and/or potential couples suck, but to be fair, I've never watched Siobhan and haven't seen Matt/Maxie together (but KS/JC had no chemistry on DOOl as Shawn and Belle), so I haven't seen the newer pairings together.Jason/Sam, Carly/Jax, Carly/Sonny, Alexis/Mac, Spinelli/Maxie, JOhnny/Olivia, Johnny/Lisa (didn't see much of LIsa but she is leaving, so), Ethan/Maya (they had potential, but now Annie is gone, also)...Ethan/Kristina......really, I hope GW does a complete overhaul on all the couples or potential couples.

I don't even care if that means an end to Lacy as a couple. I'm a TracyFF, and to see her mix it up with another man could be interesting for a while. I think I'd like to see Lacy reunite eventually, but I'm flexible on that, honestly.

It's more important for me to be entertained than it is to get all the couples I want.

• Members

I don't think his last day has been announced yet in the mags, but I think it will be in this week. Tracy takes him to rehab on TH. I am pretty sure that lulu finds out he signed himself out next week prob on Tuesday or Wed the latest (no show monday cause of memorial day)

I know luke has scenes with lulu/sonny I think on Tuesday and decides to go to rehab to his family (sans tracy I'm pretty sure) wed. and then Lucky makes sure he goes that night by some drastic measure. I think we will see luke either sneaking out or signing himself out or something to that effect or bribing or convincing someone. That should be Tony's last episode. I'm guessing we might see him on Friday at Shadybrook or possibly Tuesday but that is it.

I know for certain he didn't tape anything after that

I'm thinking after the dark week next week for memorial day we will start to see some good shifts.

Sounds like it will be a good summer for ethina.

CT is taping now. She taped with tyler on his last day on Friday.

• Members

There's a Tornado?

I need a volunteer. I'm trying to get a Plastic Canvas pattern book to make some Barbie furniture for a friend's daughter but it only ships to the US. Can one of you lovely Americans step up to the plate and help me out?

EDIT - never mind. I found another seller who will ship to Canuckistan.

Edited by remos

• Members

I was! :lol:

Did it break the 45 second mark

Seriously GH is making me not even care about Tracy anymore. She is virtually a dayplayer. She was pretty much left out of this luke story and tomorrow she takes him to shadybrook to "begin his journey" or "fend for himself" whoever spoilers you read. That is it for lunacy til the fall.

At this rate, I am seriously wondering if this is the swan song and she will just quietly slip out of town. She is part of nothing really and not even mentioned with this edward/abby/michael story.

GW or not, I don't think they have any interest in her as a character or an actress. Sad Sad Sad.

• Members

Well I'm not jumping to any conclusions at this point. The entire scene felt like it was a late insertion so perhaps TPTB have noticed how little she is involved and are doing something to fix that. She was certainly mentioned by a number of the others.

I'm actually loving the super short hair. It makes her look much more intense and firm. This is not the "soft" Tracy from the heart attack story - which is both good and bad.