The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I think what happens is the they all go to vegas (not sure why luke convinces tracy to run off with him to go there unless it is to get remarried and not do the big wedding thing) and they all get plastered and wake up the next morning doing a poor rip off of lunacy with ethan/maya only they dont' remember anything. Then a bit later, they remember. Luke/tracy meanwhile have a wedding date set and luke bails of course as they wouldn't let tracy bail on him, but maybe it is because he is kidnapped or something by the balkan ...or something for tony's winter break.

Either way, I doubt highly that lunacy get remarried. Which will allow them to continue this I hate you/I love you/you suck get out of my life bullshit for another 4 months til tony leaves again for the summer.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Looking at it logically, December is not a good time for LuNacy to get remarried. The best time would be either April or May of next year for two reasons. First too much happens in December and secondly April/May are LuNacy months of significance.

Obviously LuNacy doesn't get remarried in December, we can all see that coming. But there's nothing to assume Maya and Ethan do either. As for Luke running to the hills, that's just ridiculous considering he's not running from Tracy at all and she's putting more pressure on him currently. We also have that spoiler from Guza that "Hell hath no fury like a Tracy scorned" (or words to that effect) so we have no idea how that comes into play. I think the WORST thing that could happen to LuNacy is Luke running again, and considering they just did that schtick for summer I highly doubt they will pull it again for Christmas.

As I said before, something else is going to happen. (But I've got to admit, all I can hear in my head is the Battlestar Galactica tag line "all this has happened before and it will happen again".) Either way you cut it, you're right Hooked - Tracy is guaranteed action until at least Christmas.

So say we all!!!

• Members

I heard they are trying to give maya one last push to see if she can garner any positive feedback.

apparently she was a total bitch to tracy and ratted her out for crying at night cause she was missing luke.

I think ehtan/maya get married in vegas but don't remember it.

I wonder who gets married in lunacy's place in December?

• Members

I guess Tracy finds out the truth about the heart attack?

Seriously, if they just have her find out and leave Luke at the altar, and he just leaves town again because she won't have him, just like the summer....come on, now. At least, maybe have Tracy run off and Luke chase her down.

SOMETHING different. Please. Guza, I'm begging you.

The Treaty marriage. Ah, what could have been. *sigh*

• Members

What should happen is that Tracy goes ape$@!t when she finds out about Luke faking and then Luke gets shot or hurt by the Balkan's men or the Balkan himself in front of Tracy or Tracy happens to walk in on it and she leaves him dying/bleeding on the floor. Then when she finds out she flips her wig and camps out at his bedside.

• Members

We're jumping to conclusions. After all we pegged this fake heart attack as a Luke re deux, when in fact it was Ethan and Luke was initially against the idea. Who knows what we will get. I do have to give Guza credit on this one - sure he's going to the same well too often BUT he's drinking from a different cup each time. It's not good enough of course, but at least it's not a carbon copy of a previous story. I think we just have to wait and see how this one plays out. Remember this is Guza/JFP - they are far too fond of their plays on words that make more sense after the fact than before.

• Members

Oh hell, everything Guza does is some kind of movie rip-off. That's not news.

Gotta say the LuNacy stuff today was rather sweet. Tracy's face when she was caught by Maya outing that Trace was crying over Luke was priceless. Jane doesn't even have to move much and her face/eyes say everything. I love it! Luke is also realizing how much Tracy does love him but there is a huge roadblock in the way. However he was just about back in her good graces when selfish Ethan ruined it. Normally I love the kid, but today that boy needed a serious slap up the side of the head. Even Maya asked him WTF after he ruined Luke's talking to Tracy. Luke now believes he has no choice but to do the heart attack routine to get her back.

Cute Trucky-in-abstentia reference. Luke explained what happened to the money (including that he shouldn't have taken it and was about to double it) but had to go help Lucky who was in trouble. Tracy immediately was concerned about Lucky. Very sweet.

Maya is on board because she wants Tracy manageable, which by definition means Mrs. Spencer is in need of Mr. Spencer. AI still overacts, but perhaps being in the ring with the Masters for the next little while will help her. It seemed to when she first began. Personally, I'm good with Maya exiting stage right, but I appreciate the argument that that reduces the non-white population by 50% if she leaves.

Nothing much was advanced today, and Luke had one cheesy like about "lock and load" in reference to putting the heart attack in motion. BTW Luke was faking the attack at the end of today with Tracy standing over him laughing and Mayan realizing they were late to help him. Tomorrow we should see more of these four.

• Members

"want to see my suite, my sweet?" "No, I want my money honey!"

:lol:

Tomorrow is lulu/tracy so that is always good with her making emotional plea about luke to tracy and maya confirming heart attack through blood work and tracy's faith being restored and vowing to take care of luke.

Monday is Luke's scam is working like a charm, but it threatened when monica stops by to examine him.

Tuesday is lulu trying to enlist lukcy in the family effort to get luke/tracy back together (not sure if luke/tracy are actually on, but am thinking lucky shows up back in town adn luke is in the hospital)

• Members

Morning all..

So WTF? Here is TG interview part 2...he spoils that he and tracy do get married legally in Vegas...maybe none of them remember and it comes out later on? Tony need a new quote about Jane ya know! LOL

I'm speccing maybe thye don't remember getting married so they go ahead and plan for the Dec wedding. Something happens of course and luke doesn't show or gets kidnapped and tracy is livid, etc....but then it turns out they remember and they are legally married anyway....starting the same cycle over again? who knows!

• Members

I don't remember getting the link for part one, but oh well.... it's a Jane Elliot shout-out. While I do agree he needs more Janey material, at the same time we have no idea what she limits him to saying. Remember when NLG actually admitted one of the conditions of her lunch with Jane was that nothing could be posted on Twitter? I wouldn't be surprised if Daytime's Greta Garbo doesn't keep it pretty strict. TG would respect that.

As for the wedding in Vegas, I'm just kicking back and waiting. We know LuNacy will get remarried at some point and the sooner the better. How it happens doesn't really matter. What does matter to me is that it's LuNacy together. Nothing in spoilers can be taken literally or even seriously some times. Just be prepared and enjoy the ride.

I've got 45 cartons of Girl Guide cookies in my house to sell. I wish I could ship them across the border 'cause then I'd be abusing all of you to buy some. They're for raising money for Ruah to go to Switzerland in a couple of years and it always sounds better on paper. I'm always glad when cookie season is over!