The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hmm, so maybe Ethan/Maya ARE the wedding/marriage. And, Tracy/Luke don't remarry for some reason. Or they have a double wedding?

Yeah, I don't care for Maya either, which is a shame, considering technically she's a Q. But I blame Guza, mostly. She's a very underdeveloped character. But then, really...so is Ethan, and NP does so much more with it.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

she is a bad actress too...jane must cringe in scenes with her.

I think it is going to be ethan/maya too and maybe when they are all drunk somehow it slips out that luke was faking the heart attack so that is why they don't get remarried...or maybe they pass out first and then ethan/maya do.

I kind of hope they don't remarry in three weeks cause once they do there is no story there for tracy anymore.

I think tracy was on for a few scenes at the beginning of the show. nice to think she is on the next four days also I think

• Members

This is not going to be up to my previous standard, but here it is. Mama is beautiful today, btw. Her blue jacket really brings out her eyes...

- Luke drinking Irish coffee at the HS and Tracy walked up behind him telling him to leave because he's not wanted there. Luke tells her she's slipping because she used to be a much better liar.

- Luke keeps working on her that she does love him and he wants her back. She tells him she hates him but Luke doesn't buy it. Luke responds by saying he wants her, he loves her and she is the closest thing to happiness he has found. Although he can imagine life without her it's not pretty and he doesn't want a life that she's not in. Tracy says fine, he wants her back then he's got to work for it. Again there's discussion of her money and how Luke loves that, not her. Luke says loving her and loving the finer things in life are not mutually exclusive. Their theme music was playing during this scene - man I missed it. That's twice they've had the theme playing since Luke returned.

- Eyes watery, Tracy finally admits she does love him and she's his - he just has to repay the $10 million with interest. Luke says that's a hard bargain and Tracy counters that it doesn't even cover the money he spent when she though they were married. Luke sarcastically says she didn't keep a running tab? Ethan enters and Tracy tells Ethan if he intends to help Luke with any scheme to fleece her then they are both out on the street. Then Tracy leaves.

- Luke explains to Ethan that he was working a scam when the word of Lucky came through and he rushed to Ireland but by the time he got back to the deal his associates had taken everything including the money. He continues to say he's not proud of this (in Luke's twisted thinking I'm sure he's trying to encourage Ethan to but rich women ahead of poorer ones) but he would love Tracy and want her even if she was dead broke. He wants back into her life, back into her bed and back into her good graces (yes Funny, he did say "back into her bed"). And he wants Ethan to help him and Ethan wants help back with Maya.

- This is funny - the fake heart attack is actually ETHAN's idea. He figures that they can both use it. Luke will get Tracy's care and devotion and be moved back into the mansion while Ethan will be the dutiful son always visiting his father and impress Maya.

- They tell Maya the idea off camera and she thinks Tracy will see through it instantly. Luke tells Maya she's new to the Spencers, but they can make anything work.

- Maya still telling Luke the plan if full of holes. Luke telling Maya that after he and Tracy are legally married it will stick so a recovery won't undermine the plan. Tracy comes back in and comments that this is an interesting threesome.

• Members

SOD sweeps previews

OMG LnL's gonna have a cow on that one.

But I guess that means they don't get married...or maybe tracy's wedding conditions freak luke out and he convinces her to run away to vegas.

Guza said something about a winter wedding before xmas and who you think get married don't end up getting married. Hmmmm

• Members

So they do or don't get married?

Personally, I'd rather they dragged it out a while. But Laura's birthday? BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA !!!

Somewhere, Genie Francis is pitching a fit. ROTFL

I wish I cared enough about GH anymore to really get a good laugh out of it, but honestly.....meh.

I certainly don't have any sympathy for them. *shrug*

I would if they were more respectful of us, but they aren't, so....neener neener neener.

I don't know, though. Really, Guza doesn't seem to care about anyone or anything non mob. So, I don't place high value on anything he says.

• Members

i am doubting lunacy actually get married....I'm thinking they set that wedding date but then luke convinces her to run off to vegas instead. Maybe that is his running for the hills...from a big wedding.

I would rather they drag it out too.

By the way good TG interview on we love soaps...they said this about tomorrow whe nthey post the second half...

• Members

I'd like to know which one of them chooses Laura's birthday. Or maybe they don't even acknowledge it onscreen, but viewers will know that it is.

I can see Luke using Laura's birthday to prove to Tracy that he is over Laura, but isn't that kind of the opposite effect? Choosing anything to do with Laura on their day is not complimentary to them, either really. It would be a nice twist if Tracy were to be the one with cold feet.

Didn't the mag spoiler directly say they'd remarry? I don't know why they wouldn't, if it did.

• Members

So the lunacy wedding must be the one Guza spoiled in the last SOD to be a winter wedding before xmas where the people you think are going to get married aren't the ones who do. I'm sure lunacy don't get married. My bet is either a) laura shows up with scott (which isn't that likely) or B) Luke gets kidnapped by the balkan or something and Tracy assumes he left her at the alter.

Here is the exact wording (nov sweeps preview which I'm not sure why it teases december stuff) from JFP:

Either way, at least we know tracy will be around somewhat til the end of the year wiht this story.

here is the scan...seems like ethan/maya find out later when one of them remembers that they got married in vegas

http://i51.tinypic.com/2v29yqt.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

So it really is pretty straightforward, then, if I'm interpreting the mag thing right: Tracy and Luke don't get married, but Maya/Ethan do. So the spumor/rumor that led to some thinking it would be two opposite partners was likely just made up? The spoilers sound straight forward to me, and when they're like that, translation: this won't be a story, but rather, comic filler.

And.....if Luke, after all his pestering, doesn't show up? Tracy can kill him. (sorry, funny girl....) That's a ridiculous thing, after all they've been through. That's regression to the umpth degree.

Now, if Tracy backs out, it's more understandable, and honestly, I'd much rather see that.

Leave Luke standing there...then go find Harlan or Robert or Paul or Larry or any other man, Tracy.

For reals.