Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Would love to! I can meet Tony and slap him around a bit!

Can you believe someone was texting that they met him at a broadway show last night and that at intermission they were asking him about CT coming back and how they knew Greg V had been cut back to recurring and he was suprised anyone knew that.

Poor guy--trying to see a show and someone is hounding him about actors contracts!

OY

From SD...FWIW (I always doubt the Q stuff)

Ms. Q the dates from Feb I think are 2 4 5 10, 11 12 13 18 26 and 27 I think.

the rest are correct

• Members

Helena (constance Townley)

This will crack you up TL

So tonight my husband was trying to catch up on Lost from the past few weeks as he has been crazy busy, etc. So he asked everyone to go upstairs so it was totally quiet, etc. Well my little one went downstairs to get a snack and was making all kinds of noise. He started yelling at him which prompted him to run up to his room crying.

Anyway, I was just putting him to bed and while he was reading, I noticed this letter on the floor next to his bed in the corner. I just made a copy of it and put it back as it was obviously something he was writing to himself...but it was so damn funny

LOL

• Members

hooked, awwww that is so cute, a little sad too but cute!

And yes I am up at 4 in the morning. Wanna know why?

Like half an hour or so ago my mother woke me up screaming in pain, barely able to breathe, and telling me to call my aunt. I called her and she came. While I was waiting for her, I called my neighbor cuz my mom was in a lot of pain but wouldn't let me call 911. She calmed down a bit but when my aunt got here she took her to the hospital. All teh while my brother is alseep and so was my cousin's 4 yr old stepdaughter (we're watching her cuz she has an ear infection and her mother is on bedrest). Actually just as I was typing that she woke up, she's got a really bad fever and I got her to take some motrin. Did I mention that I have school tomorrow in 2-3 hours? yeah that isn't happening.

• Members

Morning all, and thanks for the insider "information" Hooked. (Glad you received the letter, too) Weekends are always fun on SD - it's like information roulette, never knowing what to believe and sitting back while certainly tidbits get blown out of proportion.

The TG interviews (both formal and informal) are interesting. Likes this story.. still relevant character... excited about CT's return.... loves working with JE.... watching LnL's is torture.... yup, nothing out of the ordinary there. :P But the boy certainly didn't give anything away, did he. Me thinks he knows very well how to be a "company man".

So, odds on TQ today? I'll be watching anyway. I must say the show is increasingly interesting now that the mob violence has been toned down. There are many other things I would like to see, but so far I'm contented (not excited, but contented).

• Members

Here is an TG interview from this mornin where he talks about coming to GH/being married to Tracy; working with JE and the broadway cares event.

It is so funny--he says something about Tracy and Luke working very well and how they challege each other. Then he says that he calls her spankybuns so he feels their bedroom life is full of disclipine--LOL

http://weblogs.wpix.com/news/local/morning...ny_geary_s.html

• Members

No new medianet photos for week of the 16th of Tracy, Luke, EThan or any Qs...

Lots of spin/lu; maxie/johnny, rebecca/lucky/nik

But Lil sharks poster said this about next week (not sure if Tracy is there or not)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

No Tracy today, Alexis and Luke each had two scenes - so at least the vets are coming out to play with greater regularity.

Spin/Win on the run, Spin conned in to helping a femme fatale, who Win instantly gets the creaps by but Spin thinks she's obsessing about the woman like Maxie obsessed about her. Win points out that Maxie was right, but Spin still goes off and gets in trouble because of it.

Nicholas/Rebecca talk in the HS after Luke quitly exits for his first brief appearance, then he goes to Alexis and tells her to sue Jax. She calls him on his issue being Becks not Jax.

Claudia/Sonny/Carly/Jason all about Michael and the test to see if he should have this new proceedure. Luke listens to Sonny for his second appearance - even acknowledging that while he usually stays out of people's personal lives, considering Michael is his sister's grandson, she won't be happy if Michael is in any pain.

Kate threatens Claudia again..

Scrubs still in PPD drama

Maxie upset that Spinelli left and that Jason isn't going to find him. Lulu helps Maxie find Spinelli's location and Maxie convinces Sam to help her find him.

Lulu just floating around today, mixing it up with Robin/Patrick and Maxie.