Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder if there is any continuation to the scenes from today on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Cause Ethan is working I guess at the HS next week when he meets Robin and Lulu.

Not sure again if anything is even legit these days on soapdish...but I had this exchange earlier..

Thanks for the detailed recps REmos. I am so pissed. My tivo broke. I haven't seen T, W TH or Friday this week. Guess I will have to watch the marathon this weekend or soapnet tonight, but I don't want to watch today before yesterday!

• Members

2/27/09... Kristin's Grievances:

1) I still hate that she is being such a sucker. I'm sure we'll see she's really not, but right now I take issue with that.

2) along the same lines: I would have loved it if tracy didn't get Luke out of jail. I would have liked for her to give Ethan a ride somewhere and on the way she could have turned ffrom the swooning little girl to the "listen here, buddy, this is how it is" kinda Tracy. She needs to lay it out with him and say, I'm not buying any of this crap you're pushing... and pushing way to hard, by the way, but I want to mess with my husband a little so here we are with you on your merry way and Luke sitting in a cell wondering what I did."

3) still annoyed that luke didn't want to know more about what happen at GH. Yesterday he seemed like he was really uset by it but it turned very quickly back to the slick LS we always see when there is a third party in the room. I am convinced that Lulu will tell his the story in full detail and te he will feel like a schm-ck and need to make it up to her.

and last but not least.... in fact most.....

grievance #4) I hate hate HATE the bit when tracy walked away to bail Luke out. "don't expect any thank yous... and get your own gravy train". That sh-t p$ssed me off somethin' fierce. That was a slap in the face for TQ but it was behind her back which made me really hate it. I know he does the back and forth thing and he lets her think he's conning her even though he sometimes tries to convince her otherwise (especially lately), but that was it!!! It was "get your own con, this one's mine". How can the writers have him say that now?! After all the L/T love we've sorta gotten, what's that about?

that being said..... I still love me some TRacy, like rediculous!!! I would like them to stop underestimating her as the character and the actress and to give us some really REALLY good lunacy lovin'

Edited by knh

• Members

Thanks Hooked for the spoilers - I think we're safe with LuNacy. Who would they break them up for? This is what we've been waiting for = a story that involves conniving and not fighting over their marriage. Today I certainly got the sense that the players were being played by the Mistress. She's just a little too smug in her benevolence.

Lisa, thanks for the pic. I love having them back together. And I love, love, love it when Luke calls her Baby. That's such a non-Tracy term of endearment, but it speaks so well to Mrs. Spencer. Lots of touchage going on once he was out from that ridiculous cell. Don't know if LuNacy will continue on Monday (they have all that ClauSon/ZaCrazy stuff to do), but we'll be seeing more of them soon.

knh, don't put too much stock in the 'gravy train' comment. Luke knows better - he was just speaking to Ethan's obvious assumptions. Luke told Tracy he doesn't have anything because they are married and she has everything, as well as when Tracy said he was only around because her money and he looked her straight in the eye and told her she knew that wasn't true, that he loved her and she knew that too.

I was really happy to see as much of them as we did. I could have done with more touching and fewer bars, but they are together and the rings are firmly on both of them - the true announcement of the state of the union. All in all a pretty good LuNacy day.

• Members

Remos thanks for the recaps.

knh I also took Luke saying the gravy train bit more so for Ethan to leave his wife alone and not think about swindling her from her money. Not that Tracy was his gravy train.

Why is Ethan in the way. He seems to have become a bug that won't leave Luke/Lunacy alone. Esp. today when he's all in their convo and wouldn't stop bugging the sh-t out of them. Three's a crowd and Ethan needs to get the hint.

Edited by funny1

• Members

You know what it looked like today - LuNacy returning with they brand new baby boy. I mean really - who sits in the back seat with the new kid instead of in the front of their own car with their husband? Luke is many things but he's never been her chauffeur (at least not without interesting undertones :P ).

Okay - so in the category of too cute, my kids decided I needed a new Webkinz. Remember how they bought be a pink cat and named her Tracy Cat last Mother's Day? I got Lukey (the White Terrier) for my birthday. Since then I have Sam (Siamese cat), Lulu (American Cockerspaniel - Ruah figured the dog's ears looked like Lulu's hair when it's wavy) and for Epiphany I received Lucky (Black Panter). Well today I have been given a lamb with white 'wool' and she's named - Lila Q. Just thought I'd share. :D

BTW the kids do name them with a little help from me. The Diva has Spinelli the Owl. ;)

• Members

Thank you!!!! I needed someone on my side on the gravy train thing. I think I didn't convey it well earlier. I didn't so much take it as that's what Luke really meant b/c I know it's not, I just think that, even for Ethan's benifit, it could have been said another way. He could have just told him to watch his step or to find another gravy train.... not "his own" train. I just think it should have been worded differently. I found this way a little, I don't know if I'd say offensive, but... well I don't know what I'd call it but it's something!

I do love that she was a fixture on my screen today! Big plus

• Members

Hey Lainey! I think Tracy is nobody's fool and she did say at the end how if he bugged luke half as much as he annoys her it was worth it. The whole thing has the feel to me of the Tracy hiring Robert to work at the HS to watch Luke and to monitor his moves, etc.

And Ethan is going nowhere fast...he is firmly planted with Luke I am afraid! But here is my two cents--sure better than another woman!