Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG I am sooo happy with this!!!! I watched live cuz I'm off this week. It went along as usual and I liked it but I had a feeling I liked it just because it was them and not b/c it was actually that great (now as I duck all the flying garbage and tomatoes please let me finish the though). I thought maybe it was b/c I had just expected so much more from today.... I went back and forth... then the last 2 scenes came and I am just soooooo damned stunned. They were so very much better than any other story on todays epi. Wasn't a fan of the makeup, I just thought it was a bit too much or too harsh on her, but aside from that (I had to find something to critique I guess)... it was spec-freakin-tacular!!!!

OMG... too good for words. I have to go back now and watch it a few dozen more times... goodnight all. Have a godo NEw Year everyone, the cousins are still in for a few days so I don't think I'll get on tomorrow night. It's kind of a once (for only a few minutes) every few days thing

• Members

Thanks for the clip Halee!!! I just watched it like, well the kiss anyway, about 15 times. That really was ONE HOT KISS!!!

I watched the show from work which I hardly ever do, but I had time to kill and was forced to watch the whole show which I NEVER do. Anyways I was getting mega pissed that every time they showed Luke and Tracy they would only have like one line and then they would cut to the other couples who shared many lines together. I hate when they do that because when the cut up their scenes like that, it looses some of its impact, and annoys the crap out of me.

Anyhoo here are my thoughts....

1. First of all I thought Tracy looked BEAUTIFUL today.

2. Loved Tracy's sly smile with her back turned to Luke at the bar, when Luke mentioned his line about groveling 'til his knees were raw. And her other expressions at the roulette table when she put her chips on the birthdays.

3. Luke was super awesome SEXAAAAAY with his expressions at the roulette table and whenever he looked at our girl in that scene, and when he kissed her ear and rubbed his lips on her cheek. Oh and when he took her hand and kissed it, he was looking right into her eyes and you could tell he wanted mama IN A BIG WAY!

3. Mama was super awesome SEXAAAAY when she quickly turned and kissed Luke, and his lips were open and caught hers mid air. woohoo.

woohoo!!!! VERY SEXAAAAAY HOT!! I'm fanning myself. ;)

• Members

Morning all.... still basking in the afterglow....

This was on the IL this morning. Not sure of the source (considering how much BS flies around that site) but still...

Tony Geary has signed a brand new 3 year contract with GH.

Even if this isn't true just yet, I fully believe it will be.

And big hugs to Lainey and Star for chatting with the Diva last night. Today she got up immediately and started her Sponge Bob typing programme - she wants to be able to keep up and perhaps have a chat ID herself (there are plenty of sites for tweens, I'm sure). Reading, spelling and writing are a constant battle, and she's the kind of kid who wants to see a practical application for what she does (which is why she bakes instead of doing piles of fraction worksheets). So thank you from the bottom of a mother's heart for showing her how necessary it is to read, write and spell in this day and age.

• Members

Then someone posted a bit after that that it was bs and that he signed only a 3 month contract extension.

I think truthfully that nobody knows anything. If he did sign a three month contract, it would take him to end of April which would mean he would be around through May sweeps I guess.

Truthfully, I believe none of it, but the 3 month sounds much more accurate to me of the two...I doubt he would sign a 3 year.

And someone on SZ was asking who posted that and someone answered me....about the TG signed 3 year deal.

• Members

Well, we've discussed optimism and pessimism to death, but with my optimistic crown I will believe the 3 years until TG says in print that he is leaving. Everything else is bating - and considering the studios are currently dark I suspect both answers.

I think the one thing we can be totally assured of, however, is that TG and JE aren't going anywhere any time soon. I can't wait to see how Monica, Edward and Lulu (even Piph) react to the news that Tracy and Luke are back together.

EDIT

OT - so who's raising these children anyway??? My daughter just informed me that they are having a blast in the snow. The game they are playing is that they killed Jack Frost last year and now he has returned with his entire family to seek revenge. Honestly, they're worried about the violence on GH??? Cartoons are much worse.

EDIT AGAIN

Check out this picture. I needed it for my story and look how close 21 and 6 really are:

american_roulette_whell_diagram.gif

We were all looking for the 6. Did anyone look for the 21?

Edited by remos

• Members

Lainey and others who are interested, this is my last version of "Trouble is a Friend." Hope you enjoy. I did what I could with Windows Movie Maker. : /

SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e6w24m

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN1c9LGCuNQ

I will hopefully have another LuNacy video up by tonight. Been working on it for longer than I can remember (I actually forgot it existed - oops - but I remembered and was able to update it)... Should said video be posted, that would be the last one of 2008. :o

BTW, remos, I actually found 21 first. LOL.

• Members

Early Happy New Year to you all!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday! Thanks for yesterday's clips, Halee. What a yummy kiss :P And her hair is getting long thank goodness....hope she doesn't cut it again and ruin it.

alanmonicaforever, if you are lurking, I loved the clip you posted on youtube with Ashton interrupting Tracy and Lucy's argument :DTell them I'm a sex maniac is now my favorite TrAshy quote! Too funny!

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

Hey all, I only have 2 minutes while the boys are outside playing... First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

next-- what clip is that?!?!?!?!?!? I'm sure I'll find it sometime but I have never seen that!

Last, quick updates... not totally sure but I am still applying to the masters program I was looking at but I may look into a doctorate.Evidently I don't have to get a masters first, which I thought you did, and it will open more doors for me I think. And as for my travels I am now going to India over the summer. My aunt and Uncle are getting the little girl they are adopting. It's not definate, but it is as close as it can get to that right now. If my uncle doesn't go my Aunt definately is and she asked my to go with her to get her. IT's a little girl named Komal (I think) and she will be about 18 months to 2 years then. Psyched that I get to go, of course, but so much more psyched that I am going when she picks her up

that's it for now

like I said... HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

• Members

I know!! So funny!! I think about you whenever I find a great Ashton one to post!! And Lucy getting all hot and bothered reading her romance novel when Tracy walks in!! :D I loved Lucy together in the mansion with the other Qs!! 1990 is one of my favorite years...man time flies...18 years ago!

Edited by alanmonicaforever