The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Lainey, I haven't got a clue. There is no rhyme nor reason behind the mod decisions. What they have removed of mine and what's been left is ridiculous. They took out immediately something I said about Luke not being the Spencer that didn't win an Emmy honestly, but when one of the posters who admits she lurks here, used Ruah to suggest I was a bad parent by letting her watch, that post was left up until one of our gang pointed it out and reported it as bashing a poster. Only then was it removed. I thought your poll had merit, which is why I put it up again and just tweaked it a bit. Otherwise, I've got nothing....

I wonder why TL didn't like it as much..... Anyway Hooked, the boards that I've seen have been fine. Most of those who love ewcbo/LnL know they're done, and it's only a few who keep attacking LuNacy. They've been pointing out the kiss at the cabin as their 'proof", but the LuNacy kiss today leaves nothing open for LnL. There was a helluva lot more passion today and it was obvious.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images