Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd wait. We've still got that spoiler about Tracy being happy - and the only thing that would make her happy right about now is Luke coming home. It's not until next week that she learns he offered to go help Laura in France. The fall into pain wouldn't be far from where she sits now, so they have to elevate her a bit more first.

• Members

I got sick of Movie Maker - kept freezing up. I downloaded a trial version of Sony Vegas, played with it for a while, then bit the bullet and bought it. Its a rockin' program and has lots of features I still don't understand how to use! lol

Glad you all like the vid! It was a fun one to make.

Edited by LisaQ

• Members

No, don't skip your sleep. Highlights:

Sonny is an a$shole

Liz thought Jason would truly bend to her will and become her domestic partner - got pissed when reality came in the form of mob work.

Kelly's was torched :angry: , and Mike beaten.

LuSam ILYx2

Kate dumped Sonny after finding out he went to Carly for help and not her - again

Sonny is an a$shole

Sleep well.

Edited by remos

• Members

Nex from the spoilers I have seen for today (friday) and monday and tuesday, I don't think Tracy is back on til probably next Wed. when Luke is at the Haunted Star playing cards with Johnny--since we know this is where Tracy overhears him talking to lulu.

The Tracy is happy spoiler was just part of a breakdown that said Tracy is happy because she thinks Luke stayed with her. She overhears blah blah blah...

Her being happy might be her walking onto the Haunted Star loooking happy and having a scene, etc...

Not trying to be pessimistic, but I don't think we are going to get some great scene of her being happy--as stupid as that is...we really need a scene of Luke coming home to her. Just one even.

• Members

We also don't know if it was taped and later cut, like the proposal stuff back in May. The writing is bad (although much better lately) but the editing is terrible. It's so choppy and I'm sure they don't watch their own show from day to day. The holes are now getting so large you could drive a Mac convoy through them.

Either way I'll watch and let you know, Nex.

• Members

From soaps.com for week of the 17th...seems like Tracy is on W and F of next week...Somehow I have a feeling we won't see her before next W.

I hope I am wrong, but it is not looking good. THere are detailed breakdowns on the M and T on GHH2..and no Tracy or Luke mentioned. I don't think they are on today at all from what I have seen of spoilers. Only thing Spencer related is that Lulu and Johnny get together today. You would think Luke might get a reaction for Kelly's being burned down...but...

That really bothers me I must say that they did that to Kellys.

Monday November 17:

Feelings for Jason catch Sam off guard.

Sonny catches it from Jason for starting the mob war.

Jax takes Kate's side over Carly's.

Tuesday November 18:

Sam goes to Jason with a plan to beat the enemies.

Kate is offended by Sonny and Olivia.

Nikolas gets a big shock from Jax. (Want to hear about 'Jerry's' whereabouts? Go here!)

Wednesday November 19:

Spinelli vows to make whoever hurt Maxie pay.

Sam is in danger!

Tracy gets the rug pulled out from under her.

Has this changed everything? (Soaps.com)Thursday November 20:

Jason tells Sam and Liz to lie low. (If you like Jason's leather coat, find out the label here!)

Anthony gets the news he's been waiting for from Sonny.

Spinelli is saved by Johnny.

Friday November 21:

Sam and Liz are followed by danger.

Jax has Nikolas right where he wants him.

Luke gets dumped by his wife.

• Members

Hooked was right, no LuNacy today. Seems like ewcbo left and they assumed the story left with her. I'm more convinced it's not that Tracy was second place, it's that Laura was the story (note Laura, NOT LnL). When LuNacy becomes the story again they will be back. Have to do the mobbie/violence thing first.

Seems Lulu's back at the Q's, Alice waiting on her, and life returned as if the previous months didn't happen (her words). Guess Lulu is completely okay that Luke picked Tracy. I thought she would be - she'll miss her mother but she seems to have grown up leap over bound these past few weeks. Guess thinking you'd lost your sanity will do that to a person.

At least everyone recognizes that Kelly's was owned by the Spencers. I guess Guza was paying attention to that, even if the Russians didn't. Lulu revisited Kelly's history, Aunt Ruby, etc. and Sonny said that Kelly's was the Spencers' and they shouldn't be part of the mob mess he started. Sonny promised to rebuild it - focusing on the kitchen. At least he's true to character on that one.

AZ had the line of the day "Who said Port Charles isn't a great place to raise kids?" said after he recounted all the violence of the last few hours. It was so funny - even the Diva laughed out loud.

Notice how the Line of the Day is almost always Tracy, Spinelli, Maxie or AZ. I have less problem with the writers now and more with the editing process.

Oh, and LisaQ, in case you missed it - Sonny is an a$shole.

• Members

Here is an old JE clip from her days on AMC as Cythia--she is very Tracy like here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETlCIwGkH8c

My she has certainly aged well--she doesn't look all that different that she did pre-haircut! LOL

Oh and new spoilers from soapoperasource have Tracy on the 20th (TH of next week). I know she is on Friday too I beleive I was told. I am pretty sure Wed as well, but soaps.com has been a bit off lately so who knows.

Here are the ones from soapopera source that are Tracy related

Port Charles Happenings....

Carly informs Jax, she is contesting the divorce and in turn tells her, he may just start something up with Kate. Robin and Patrick get their first taste of parenthood when they bring Emma home from the hospital. Nikolas is surprised to find out that Jax owns Spoon Island. Kate threatens to expose Olivia's secret to Sonny, after she is witness to how close the two are with each other. Johnny agrees to help Luke re-open the Haunted Star. Sonny makes his decision and pays a visit to Anthony. Johnny is not pleased when he hears about the deal Anthony has offered to Sonny. Luke makes it clear, he has no intention of leaving Tracy.

Can't Miss ...

Nadine tells Nikolas she will marry him if it keeps him from being deported on Monday, November 17.

Johnny and Lulu make love on Tuesday, November 18.

Robin finds motherhood difficult to manage on Wednesday, November 19.

Tracy makes it clear to Luke, she is tired of playing second fiddle to Laura on Thursday, November 20!

Carly tries to play peacemaker between Jax and Nikolas on Friday, November 21.

Coming Soon: Week of 11/24…

The battle over Spoon Island is on when Jax and Nikolas play hardball. Olivia discovers she and Carly have more in common than they originally thought. Sam and Elizabeth find themselves depending on each other when the chips are down. Elizabeth's worst fear comes true. Carly pays a visit to Kate and doesn't like what she walks in on. Johnny makes a life changing decision and turns his back on his family. Robin and Patrick realize they were meant to be together.

• Members

If we have to wait until Wednesday to see this, I can wait.

I'm actually more willing to cut Luke some slack. Lulu said today she was back at the Q's, which means Luke is also back at the Q's. He never stayed a night with Laura. They were on the plane overnight to get home, and then all the PC action happened during one day. Obviously Luke left the airport and went home. In reality, all of the Laura story happened within 2-3 days in Port Charles - it's not like Luke could really get his barrings. The only thing obvious was that he wasn't falling into Laura's arms. Even the tonsil hockey round was short and more about saying goodbye (regardless of how much the LnL fans desperately wanted it to mean more). His most definitive statements were said about and to Tracy. His hedging was only with Laura and it had to do with not hurting Laura or sending her back into catatonia.

Next week we start our LuNacy renewal. Honestly, Guza hasn't been bad. Even the violence has been minimal and more talked about then seen. I think we're in for good things.