The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From SOW for next week

SOW ~

The List:

Considering how deftly Coleman juggled the single women of Port Charles at the church, it's a shame he didn't get to work Patrick and Robin's reception.

Winners and Losers:

Winners - Spinelli. He remembered Maxie's birthday with a thoughtful gift.

Losers - Luke. His white lies gave Scotty ammunition to use against him with Laura.

Sneak Peeks:

While Robin struggles, Patrick excels at parenthood.

Sonny and Olivia strike sparks together.

Sam and Jason face off in a life or death showdown.

Nikolas butts heads with Jax - and Nadine.

Tracy bemoans playing second fiddle to Laura.

Can't Miss - Tuesday, Nov. 18 - Kate sees Claudia kissing Sonny.

Next Week: Johnny makes a drastic decision about his family. Jax and Nikolas take their battle to the next level. Port Charles celebrates Thanksgiving

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Interesting... Port Charles celebrates Thanksgiving - not just Patrick or Scrubs...

Lainey, I did see things differently than you, which is fine. Thing is we aren't done, today was only the ewcbo leaving, not the end of this story. I've been around enough men in my life to know they compartmentalize things and don't see the connections women do. To a man obligation is a viable reason to do something, and don't see it as being dis-loyal to the woman in their lives. Men's thinking is very easy: don't commit unnecessarily, always have an out-clause, and keep different parts of your life seperate. I realize this is an over-simplification and we all know men who think differently, but this is true for many if not most. It doesn't mean they don't commit and love deeply, its that they do it differently than women.

In fact the 'I owe you' was Laura's final smack-down, and her face registered the hit. She's #2 for the first time in her entitled life.

• Members

We did see the scene of them close yesterday! When he came home and Edward was saying he thought he was going to pack his bags! I don't about that other part when he looks admiring at someone!

~ No problem guys about the Live Recaps!

~ Happy B-Day knh

I actually liked today! I liked the "cry" but I thought it went too quick. It was kinda weird though, Like one moment she was fine then the next she started to cry.The "cry" from January of Last year was better! Because at first she was tearing up and giving that very serious JE look , and then when Luke Left she let it out slower than this cry. Anyways.. I thought the fight was ok.. I didn't think it was a big deal! I loved Lulu/Tracy scene! I thought it was really sweet and very "them"!I loved that Lulu said that Luke Loved her, that she's grateful to her, and how xute they were. What's getting me is that Lulu has been whining about wanting her mother....and NOW that she's back she is wanting to be there for Tracy!

Edited by Truke

• Members

I liked todays show! I think Laura got taken down a peg or two in those scenes with Tracy. And I was shocked when Laura said she'd win if she and Tracy went to the mat...I was yelling, "I don't think so missy!!!'

Oh...and I called the comment like and raved about Jane!!!

New LuNacy vid coming......hopefully will get it up tonight...

• Members

I thought the show today was pretty good. Heck way better than yesterday's. ugh.

Luke did make his choice and Laura knows that. I saw it register on her face at the end too Remos. Laura's choice was not to pursue Luke after talking to Tracy, because she knows that she can not give him what Tracy can, the freedom to be himself.

Loved the TraLu scene as well. Tracy was so fabulous!! Just Fabulous. I thought it was a glorious scene. :)

Tracy and Laura scene was great and I'm glad that Tracy was finally able to tell the entitled one "how it is". Can you imagine how long Tracy has been waiting to say that to Laura, and more? Finally.... the release. No wonder Tracy cried after.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Oh my friends, the Jane love just keeps coming and coming....

All from SoapZone:

A lesson in acting...

For all those subpar newbies and Guza favorites that have taken over GH, take a look at Jane Elliot on today's episode. A ball of force, passion and heartbreak about to combust.

Jane acts from her finger tips to her toes!

Brava, Jane. Brava... Guess what? Vets are where it's at!

It is my preference that Luke fully acknowledge his love for Tracy, but that he have to work for her this time. She understands him so well, but he has to prove himself this time. I'd love for Tracy to offer him a divorce, or even to divorce him outright, to set him free. Then I'd want him to follow his heart right back to her.

Laura is his yesterday and Tracy is today and tomorrow.

Jane Elliot was amazing today!

When Tracy broke down and cried it shocked the hell out of me, it was so unexpected, and so powerful!

Of course Genie & Tony were great too, but Jane Elliot just blew me away. Those 10 seconds said so much.

I love JE! She's 10x better then GF

Jane Elliot is amazing every day ...

• Members

I think the writers aren't paying any attention to the scripts they've been writing.

Lucky told Nicholas about Jake - but he knew months ago courtesy of Lulu.

Liz told Jason that she and Lucky told Laura AND Luke about Jake - but Luke was with Tracy at the time so he didn't hear about Jake.

The Lucky/Nick one was awhile ago, but this is now two goofs about Luke/Tracy during this story. First they had Lulu saying Tracy left, when she didn't. And now Luke told about Jake, when that didn't happen. I'm wondering what's going on. They changed stories for LuNacy, so where are they going with this?

Damn... Kelly's is being burned. I knew it was a problem when they showed Mike serving Morgan dinner and cookies early in the show. Luckily Maxie was there to see it happen.

• Members

I'm sick to death of 'wacky hijinks' - for LuNacy and everyone else. I was re-watching mini-vids in order to find a specific scene, and I was so struck by the interaction and facial expression between Tracy and Luke. I still believe they will be fine, but 2008 has NOT been a good LuNacy year. We've still got much of November and December, so lets hope we get something like last year at this time. Hopefully Luke will understand that wacky hijinks isn't the way to go this time around, and that there are some real emotions playing out.