Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some Luke/Tracy/Tony related threads over at SOC that could use some support and defense.....

Poll: Do You Think Luke and Laura Still Have it Going on?

Tracy and Luke pairing is listed as an option.

Wow-from SOW It Looks Like Luke and Tracy All The Way!

Tony's taking a major bashing in this one, and although some fans are hurt, it's unrightfully so.

Luke, Laura and Scotty spoiler from SoapZone

the squabble continues.

And on a lighter note (kinda).....

Tracy n Lulu

Remember folks, TPTB read threads for feedback. Go show some Love for our couple. I know that some fans are licking wounds now and lashing out, but there is no reason why we can't show support without rubbing their noses in it. ;)

Edit: Dont' forget to call the comment lines, and write to tptb to tell them we are happy they have lunacy together on our screen :D

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Wow.... can't remember the last time I recapped an entire week. I realize Tracy wasn't on Tuesday, but stuff related to her was. And so, without further ado.... and thank your lucky stars I'm Canadian, because I didn't get pre-empted.

Today's Recaps (November 7, 2008)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Laura, Tracy

Kisses: LnL kiss goodbye

Stories: Carly tending to Sonny; Jax pushing the divorce; Jerry holding Sam; Kate still in hospital with Olivia and Claudia;

Line of the Day: "Dad is very loyal to Tracy" from Lulu to the boys

Sc. 1 - Laura is surprised that Luke looks shocked by her question. Laura says it's natural that they have to deal with uncomfortable questions considering he's with one woman and married to another, especially considering Luke was chasing her. Luke shakes his head and says he was chasing Baldwin because he was driving like a maniac. Laura stands up and walks away, saying Luke is good at finding a distraction. Luke is frustrated by her, so he stands and walks towards her saying "You were the love of my life, my Angel. I couldn't never replace you, you know that." Laura says he doesn't need an Angel any longer and she wonders if it's her or Tracy (this is the whining in the promo), but if he's really moved on then she can accept that. Luke, hopeful, asks if she really means that and Laura says she does.

Sc. 2 - Laura says he doesn't get to answer a question with a question. Luke says he's still stalling, that the old braincells don't fire like they used to. Luke says every time he would visit he would get sad all over with the loss of her life, and nothing could stop him from loving her. Laura says she knows, but loving someone and making a life with them are two different things. She says they did have a life, Luke agrees that they always stayed on their toes. Laura acknowledges she's been off her toes for years and he's been living life without her. Luke says he always kept her with him. Laura says like a faded picture. She hates what has been taken from them, hates what they have lost, hates that they didn't grow together. Luke says she hates that they wouldn't have matching rockers on the porch. Laura laughs and says she would have had to nail him to his. But that is gone, and they both have to move forward because they can't go back to that. Luke asks if she's sure, and Laura looks shocked at his question.

Sc. 3 - Tracy saying the wreck is a bad joke. They talk about finding Laura, and LnL vs. LuNacy. Lulu says she's watched LuNacy and knows they work in an interesting way, but Lulu says a triangle always leaves someone out and Tracy must not be happy about that. Tracy says why do you assume that's me? Lulu says why do you assume it isn't? The boys return saying they couldn't find them yet, and Lucky realizes something is off. Lulu says she's going with the boys now and Tracy says she's going back to the hotel to find a Martini and save one for Luke, then she asks help from one of the searchers. When she's gone Lulu tells them that Tracy thinks Luke will pick her, Lucky says that's delusional. Lulu says she doesn't know - Luke is very loyal to Tracy, and Nicholas backs that up. Then Lulu asks "what if he does choose Tracy?" Meanwhile Laura walks out of the cabin and Luke brings her a blanket. He starts revisiting and Laura doesn't want to go back. Luke says they have to because RW is where it all started. Laura says it wasn't Luke's fault, and Luke asks if it wasn't than who's was it? Laura hesitates.

Sc. 4 - Laura says she doesn't blame Luke especially for getting sick. She just wants him to be honest (she's not honest about Scotty and RW, however), and to know where they stand because she can't make plans without knowing where they are. Luke says fine, what does she want to know. Laura asks if he really loves Tracy Quartermaine.

Sc. 5 - Nicholas shows them search map. Lucky still the ass says maybe they shouldn't be too fast to find LnL. Lulu says they've got to find them, and LnL are probably hashing it out. Lucky says whatever happens is between the two of them, Lulu points out it's the three of them because Tracy is involved too. Lucky doesn't think Tracy stands a chance, and Lulu challenges him about love changing people. Lucky mades a snide remark and Lulu wonders if he's talking about Johnny - Lucky says she brought it up, he didn't. And look at Lucky and Liz, love doesn't always work. Lulu asks Nick if he would take Emily back and Nick says in a heartbeat, but they are talking about two unique people.

Tracy walks into hotel and Scott says well, did that freeloading fox get away. Tracy says she hates LA. Tracy says it's all his fault, if he hadn't driven off like a maniac they all could have had a good brawl and hashed it out. Scott could have walked away into the sunset with Laura and she could be returning to the mansion with Luke, but now they all have to wait while Luke and Laura hash it out and no one knows where they are. Scott is drunk and continues to be an ass.

Luke says he has to be honest, that he does have very strong feelings for Tracy that crept up on him. And when he faced his mortality it sealed the deal. He tells her about the heart surgery and it really scared him. Laura is shocked that he had the surgery in the first place. Luke says he didn't want to, but it was Tracy who convinced him to have the surgery - she didn't give up on him to and she wouldn't allow him to give up herself. It went to pure connection and his feelings for Tracy shocked him, much like seeing Laura shocks him now. Laura says it's shocked the doctors too, and she's considering it permanent. Luke asks her what she wants out of life and Laura asks Luke what he expects to hear.

Sc. 6 - Luke says nothing stays the same, things and people change. One thing will never change and that's the place Laura holds in his heart, no one can every touch that. Luke says he can only imagine the lies Baldwin has told Laura, and she says he didn't lie. Laura says Scott only told her Luke was married to Tracy, that Scott wasn't always the villain - that they, no Luke - made him into that, that Scott reminded her how much they used to love each other. Then Laura walks away and Luke is left outside on his own.

Sc. 7 - Luke returns to the cabin, and tells Laura that whatever happens she's the one angel he's known in his life. Laura says she's not an angel, that's just his fantasy of the perfect woman. Luke says he didn't want perfect, but she gave him something he didn't have before. Laura acknowledges that they were amazing, and Luke agrees that they were. Laura crying, kisses his hand and then they kiss goodbye.

• Members

Thanks Remos for the recaps. I like that Tracy sounded sort of sure of herself with Lulu, but WTF with LnL kissing at the end? Was it a goodbye kiss. I just really hope that Tracy gets to be strong and have dignity in this like Laura. I hate that she is happy for a few days and then realizes Luke would have left with Laura if she let him.

I am glad she is kicking him out and will make him work to prove he still believes her. So he never said he LOVES tracy, but he made it clear without those exact words right? LnL fans are pissed. But I think it didn't sound so great for Tracy either.

Lucky has just lost all respect for me. Even GV's hotness can't redeem him! At least Lulu knows the Luke/Tracy connection is strong. But I guess she lived with them and has witnessed it.

• Members

Hooked basically Luke said he loved Tracy w/o saying it I guess to protect "the angel" and her mental state. :P Anyhoo, it seemed to me that Luke told her bye because he was like people change and they can never go back. Really saying it without saying he has moved on with Tracy. :)

And the kiss was a goodbye one just like he did for Skye.

• Members

The kiss was definitely goodbye, and they both talked about their marriage/life together in the past tense. They had their own wake and it was very comfortable in the sadness of loosing something they thought would last forever.

But honestly, Luke wasn't affectionate with her, he wasn't hiding his feelings for Tracy, he was suitably concerned for her and wondered what she would do with her life now. There was no rekindling of feelings, just an acknowledgement of what was and that they would always have a special part in each other's lives.

I am 99.9% convinced that Luke is on the plane as a friend, Laura tells him she is on her own so thanks but no thanks, Luke says fine, that's the way she wants it and wishes her well. Lulu is already open to the fact that LuNacy might be the couple that walks out of this together, so during the conversation that Luke will have with Lulu, I'm sure Tracy mistakes what's said or will only hear part of it. There is nothing to fear from LnL. This closure had to happen so Luke can go back to Tracy without regret. This was the missing piece of LuNacy - Luke's end of LnL. It's happened. It was good.

• Members

Thanks so much for posting the recaps remos, but do you know how much it is killing me that I have to wait until late tonight or tomorrow to see the show? It seems like Obama's speech went through the first 20 minutes or so for people on the east coast so they will have to wait until SoapNet airs before the show gets posted! :(

• Members

I know. That's why I said you should all be glad I'm Canadian - of you wouldn't even have the recaps. :D

I did a quick and dirty on SOC too.... let me just say I shouldn't type this much or this fast. My arms are aching.

Do you appreciate what I do for you???? (INSERT SYMPATY HERE, NOT I TOLD YOU SO's)

• Members

Sure it would. This week has been Luke and Laura ending their relationship. The week started with them seeing each other for the first time - Laura with Scott and Luke with Tracy. They've hashed it out, and Luke was not romantic with her all week. It was a sweet goodbye, putting the final bookend on the story.

Starting Monday we get the next chapter - Luke's back with Tracy and everyone deals with the fact that for the first time in his adult life, Luke is not dropping everyone and everything for Laura. He told Tracy no one is second to her, and he's going to prove it... we just have to get through the weekend...