Posted Images

• Members

Nex--I think this is it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2YzSosKtg

Halee posted it a while back!!

Hilarious!!

HI knh! Good to see you!

Watch this one while you are at it too!

Tracy/Ashton in disguise--which was better? I might have to vote for the Trash!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ANlReUIb0

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Sounsd like it was a great lunacy day!

Our basket was delivered today (mexican fiesta basket).

I need to watch yesterday and today...

Why can't TQ be on tomorrow...it would be more powerful if they cut to Luke/tracy during the scenes when scotty tells Laura about them you know??

• Members

Only caught the tail end of today's show when I got home from work and now I'm going to rewind and watch from the beginning. I only saw the disguises and I was LOL'ing. It looked to me like Jane was having a hard time keeping a straight face!

• Members

Could the underhanded thing Laura accuses Tracy of be that she knew Scotty killed Rick and didn't tell Luke? BUt she was doing that to protect Luke.

I am glad Tracy gave luke a choice today and wasn't like a dormat waiting to see what he would do.

I hope Tracy gives Laura an earful when she accuses her of stuff telling her how

she has been so protective over lulu and the only parental figure for her and more caring than her own sons

how she got luke through three heart attacks when he tried to die on her

how she got stuck holding the bag when Luke went on the run with her and spent a summer in shadybrook because of it to avoid jail

how she stood by lulu during her abortion

how she begged luke to tell lulu about the rape before she heard about it in open court

how she let her marry luke and faced ridicule in her own backyard just to make laura have a few days of happiness

the list goes on and on....

• Members

whoohoo!!!! WTG mama!! Thanks for doin' all the "leg work"!! You done good, girl. :D

Remos, I joined your social group at SOC. Cute idea! Always good to meet new Tracy-lovers.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Luke's ILY today!! Our girl looked beautiful! Her hair looks so much better than it had been these last few episodes (see what a crash landing can do for her hair? - hee). So she's got the same teal jacket on but she looked FABU!!! LOVED that Tracy was neither too vulnerable nor screaching at Luke when she spoke to him about the choice he needed to make. She was firm and without desperation in her voice. LOVED her expressions with Luke also! Her smile is just so fantastic, ain't it? :D I thought they were soooooo sexy today, and they didn't need to touch or throw inuendo, they just were.... and it was SEXY!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Some Threads on ABC.com that could use a little LuNacy love and support.....

Luke and Tracy are Hilarious!

This next thread has 30 posts putting LuNacy down my post is the only one in favor of LuNacy. Remember this is an ABC site that is used for feedback.

Anyone think that all this Luke and Tracy stuff is ruining the character of Luke?

• Members

Get your dialing and writing fingers to work! :D

Remember folks, we should do more than just call or write when Luke and Tracy are not on, we should call and write, when they ARE on, saying that we are thrilled to see them, and that they were great that day. I especially say this since the spoiler/Spumor(?) about about Luke choosing Tracy over Laura has circulated and you can bet your bottom dollar that the LnL fans have been calling and writing TPTB like it's the end of the world.

This from soc post...

- Luke and Laura discuss the future after having it out about Luke's marriage to Tracy. Laura has plenty to say to Tracy, too.

- Laura and Scott end up in a car balanced precariously on the tip of a cliff. Scott is rescued, but Luke and Laura go over the cliff while in the car.