The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here is the ABC hotsheet for this week...

ABC Hotsheet

Huge Week: Robin and Patrick's wedding! Luke and Laura face to face! Sonny stabbed!

After years of on-again, off-again, Robin and Patrick are finally getting married. The church is full, the bride's in her dress and everything's a go -- until the groom goes missing and Robin's water breaks! Across town, Anthony suffers a stroke, putting control of the Zacchara family up in the air. Who will assume control -- Claudia, Ric, Johnny or Sonny? Anything could happen, especially after Sonny gets stabbed and dumped in Port Charles harbor! While on the run with Scott, Laura learns about Tracy and Luke's marriage. Luke's going to have a lot of explaining to do. Now he'll have the chance -- finally, Luke and Laura come face to face!

ALl I know is I better see something on Tracy in the mags!

I'm off to a football game this morning..

BSG/LadyA where are you guys?

LisaQ--can you PM me when you get a chance so I can give you my email/details for the gift...

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey friends. I posted a little at SOC. Am about to post more.

hooked, if Tracy goes to LA with Luke, she will have to be in some scenes unless she gets locked in a closet again or some other crap like that. IMO, spoilers are trying to promote Luke and Laura as much as possible to see if it gets people to watch. What I don't think these spoiler writers (or whatever we're going to call them) realize is that Luke and Tracy became a lot more popular than one might have imagined, that they do have their following, and that there ARE fans of GH that don't give a hoot about Luke and Laura anymore.

• Members

We miss you too BSG!!

Here is some info from Lil sharks today

Afternoon SD, How are all the little sharks on this beautiful Saturday? I'm going to a wine tasting this evening and won't be back in town until late on Sunday.

Just thought I'd tell you all that Jason and Sam do work together for a few days, and exchange information. Also the audience will see, as I stated last week, this IS NOT A ROMANTIC RECONNECTION for Jason and Sam. But they finally both move on, there will no longer be any doubt that this pairing is "past" for them both.

Sam and Lucky will have some tough moments, but Sam is going to want Lucky and more than anything want him to believe in her. He is going to be frantic looking for her, he realizes he loves her.

Jason and Liz, they might not have the scenes their fans are looking for at the beginning of sweeps, but by the end of sweeps there will be no doubt that Jason loves Liz and only Liz. He will state that she is all he's ever wanted, but never thought to have. The sad and romantic fact is that though he feels this way, neither can see endangering their son, for their own happiness. Their story continues.

Sorry Jlex fans, I am more disappointed than many of you because I'm a big fan of Nancy. She really is so very charming and we all want good things to happen for her. There is talk that the Cassidine history will be explored in regards to Alexis and how it affects Sam. BF really wants the cleansing of Sam to continue. I couldn't tell you if NLG is considering leaving when her contract ends, I'm not sure if she knows for sure herself what she's going to be doing.

Don't expect that Olivia will be a huge story, too soon to tell, but nothing I've seen indicates that. Do expect to see much of Sonny and Dante, but much of their story will depend upon fan reception.

JoLu are going to be rocky for just a bit, but B. G. really likes them. Look for them to be drawn together, then apart.

The Spencers will have their own drama, Luke loves Laura but what he has going with Tracy, well he's not going to want to walk away from that either. Laura has her on problems with Luke's actions. Look for Spring to see more of Laura. How hasn't been set in stone just yet.

I'm only here for a short while, any questions.

• Members

Agreed!

Okay - TAG.... someone else want to go on SOC and point out that Luke is NOT a falling down drunk. In fact he's only been that drunk on three occasions I can remember - after Laura went back to the rocker, when he didn't want to accept his heart condition bringing on the 3rd and final heart attack, and currently in the Mexican bar thinking Tracy had abandoned him. I'm open to be reminded of other incidents, but so far I can count them on one hand in three years and still have fingers left over.

• Members

*thinking*

He was drunk on the day of Lucky and Liz's second wedding, but he wasn't falling over, nor was he slurring his words, so I'm not sure if that counts.

He was close to get getting drunk on the day of his wedding to Laura or maybe he just looked it, but Tracy was the one who ended up trashed.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yeah... that's what I'm thinking. He wasn't sober enough to drive, but he certainly could carry on a proper conversation and walk a straight line. As for the faux wedding, he wasn't that drunk (esp. compared to poor Tracy), he was more on edge that everything would explode.

Anyway, I like playing verbal ping-pong with many of them but part of me can't wait until the next three weeks are over and Tracy/Luke are back home. I just hope they don't drop them completely after that because I haven't heard anything about story after ewcbo takes her leave - but that could merely mean that they don't want to spoil anything with Tracy because we would know for sure Luke was with her and they still want some element of surprise (although GF leaving is a pretty big clue).

• Members

Yup... just read it.... Go Team... Go Team...

Okay, just concluded The Annals (a simple touch-up and tailoring the story to match the show) and wow.... reading it now brings all sorts of emotions and memories to the surface. I think I wrote some of my best stuff and some pure garbage, not to mention plenty of fluff and futtering. That was one hell of a journey you allowed me to lead. Thank you. I still think the dance was my best chapter... but I love the food one too. It's hard to believe that saga was written over 5 months and that we all endured that much frustration along the way. Hooked travelled everywhere. My kids had more camps than anyone deserves. Lainey and Addie uprooted their lives. GTQ fought with air conditioners. Funny avoided almost every hurricane. Some of us disappeared while more came to join us....

Jane Elliot is completely correct - viewers do use the show to punctuate their lives.