• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the clips Nex...

I will send an email regarding the gift...

With the spec about Tony leaving etc...I really think the focus of the gift should be on Jane!! IT can be lunacy related--but the focus should be on Jane like addressed to her...about her...

From soapnet for next week..

GH Sneak Peek

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/p ... ows/page_1

A wedding, a stabbing and a reunion, oh my! That's on the ticket for next week in Port Charles. Also, an explosion, but what's a week in Port Charles without something blowing up?

Patrick and Robin (Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough) are getting married! She's totally pregnant but is a gorgeous bride. The whole town comes out. We even get a Bobbie Spencer (Jaclkyn Zeman) appearance. What up, Bobbie! But, keep in mind, this is a wedding and this is Port Charles. So are you surprised that Patrick goes missing and Robin's water breaks?

Meanwhile, Sonny's (Maurice Benard) quest for revenge leaves him more pissed off than usual, especially when he learns about Jason's (Steve Burton) plan for marrying Claudia (Sarah Brown) to prevent Sonny from joining the Zaccharas. When Anthony has a stroke, it sends the two frenemies (we love that we can call them frenemies now) closer to war. But Anthony's condition also gives Sonny the chance to swoop in and take control -- okay, maybe not, given he gets stabbed and dumped in the harbor. Think he'll wash up on Spoon Island like Claudia did? What's up with the tide in the harbor?

Best news ever, though: The reunion you've been waiting for! No, not Blair Warner and Jo Polniaczek. Luke and Laura (Anthony Geary and Genie Francis), face to face again! Laura's been willingly kidnapped (if that makes sense. To us, it does) by Scotty (not Scott! Never!). Scotty tries to reminisce old times, but Laura's sort of grossed out. But happy to be out of that damn bathrobe. Anyway, a bomb gets dropped big time: Laura learns Luke married Tracy (Jane Elliot)! What will happen when the supercouple to end all supercouples come face to face?

• Members

Today's Recaps, October 24th

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke, Scott, Laura

Kisses: nada

Sc. 1 - Not again, Husband. Tracy is telling him to get up and that she's not interested in scrapping him off the bar. He can stay there until he can get himself up.

Sc. 2 - Luke's saying they have to leave. Tracy is telling him to sit, she doesn't want him to keel over again, she wants him to sober-up. Luke says he has a plan - get up there, help Lulu and stomp Baldwin like a cockroach. Tracy points out they can't go anywhere with the laundering charges still in effect, that they just have to wait for Edward. Luke says waiting for Edward was as helpful as waiting for the Easter Bunny.

Sc. 3 - no LuNacy

Sc. 4 - The bartender gives Luke coffee and wonders why he has to drink it and Tracy doesn't - because she's sober, Tracy points out. She asks what he's going to say to Lulu. Luke says he's going to tell her she's a Spencer and there's no way she will take after her mother. Tracy asks him if that's it, and he says to the letter. Tracy then orders a large bottle of Tequila and tells Luke to drink up, because if that's the best he can do he's more use to Lulu on the floor.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - Luke looks at the drink, saying 'you are a master at psychological torture, Mrs. Spencer'. Tracy says Lulu feels guilty, and Luke could make it worse. He compares the situation to Scott, and Tracy asks why he thinks history has to repeat itself. Luke says Lulu's only problem is the seed of Baldwin and now that he's gone she'll be alright. Tracy is incredulous at his myopia, saying things are much worse and he needs to do more than give her a pep talk. Compounding everything is Lulu's love for Johnny. Lulu needs guidance. At that point Lulu is trying to call Tracy but the staff at SB stop her - Scott has told Laura he will drop everything against Lulu if Laura comes with him, and Laura agrees (leaving in her bathrobe, no less).

Sc. 7 - Tracy gives him some mouth spray and tells him to clean up, that he won't get across the border looking like he is. Luke takes it but says she's doing nothing for his ego and asks her if she's amused. She says nothing in the whole experience has been amusing, with the exception of his face when she threatened to pour water over him - that was it. As she looks through her purse Tracy says Luke had her so distracted she missed a call. Looking at the phone she says it's not from Daddy, it's from SB and she hopes Lulu is alright. When Tracy looks up Luke is gone, and she yells "not again" as she gathers up her things and moves towards the door.

My thoughts: The LuNacy team is strong - hate the constant repeat of conversation, but it actually got somewhere. As for SNL, they are lousy and the story is missing so many beats - and I'm trying not to see it through my anti-ewcbo eyes. It really is poor.

• Members

So did Luke run out on her again, or he just heard about Lulu calling and left? Maybe this is when he comes back and tells her he has a plan or something to get them out of there?

I do like that for once, Tracy bailed on Luke and not the other way around with her leaving him this summer.

Someone on soapdish today was saying the fact that Luke said they were "a doomed pair" was going to play a major part...Remos and I were skeptical that this was just a LnL fan baiting, caus the next word out of his mouth was "what a great team..what a great team".

ANd what preceding that was tracy saying she was a realist...

• Members

This guy is hysterical...

General Hospital, CTV/ABC — Catch Another Mobster If You Can!

• Looks like Steve Burton (Jason) has a new Monavie customer! Christopher Walkin wannabe David Lago (ex-Raul, Y&R) been cast as Sonny Corinthos’ son, Dante, claims this week’s issue of Soap Opera Weekly. When asked if the Emmy-winning star had “snagged” the coveted role originally meant for Tom Pelphrey (ex-Jonathan, GL), ABC issued their usual “no comment” line.

• Denise Alexander (Lesley) returns to Port Murder on Oct. 30 to give Lucky, Shrew-lu, and Dick-olas a Scotty-Laura history lesson.

General Hospital: Night Shift, SOAPnet/DirecTV — Night Shift Sri?

• Don’t believe all those Night Shift 3 rumours floating around online. Head writer Sri Rao sets the record straight by telling the Suds Report, “I’m not joining GH, and no one has contacted me about penning Night Shift 3. And if there are plans for a NS3, it’s news to me.” Moreover, Rao wants to clarify he didn’t pen this week’s Scrubs wedding. “I had nothing to do with it,” he answers. Translation: the nuptials will suck you-know-what.

• If you’re like everyone else on the planet who fell in love with Rao creations Claire, Eric, Patricia, and Kyle, you Sri out of luck. According to the show’s publicist, “there are no immediate plans to bring any of the characters back to GH,” reports Soap Opera Weekly. If GH needs a list of characters to kill off for their “big, November sweeps storyline,” I have about 12 names I can easily suggest off the top of my head.

• Members

You're all welcome to the recaps. It was a pleasant surprise to have them on today - they weren't in any of the breakdowns. That's 3 times last week and 4 times this week and at least 2 times next week. That pretty well doubles her YTD appearances.

To clarify, Tracy realizes the call came from SB and figures Lulu was trying to contact her. That was all Luke needed to hear and he was off. Tracy knew where he was going and was just annoyed he didn't say 'come on'. She wasn't 'abandoned' in the least. Everyone knows that if Lulu is calling Tracy there is a big problem.

• Members

Well she is on Monday folks...that TMI insider is DEAD on with their stuff. This is getting very wacky...

My only complaint is could they not have given her this arc when hair and makeup/wardrobe were having a better day for Tracy???

Monday, October 27th, 2008:

Maxie, Spinelli and Robin dig in on wedding planning.

Patrick, hiding from the wedding planners, runs into Olivia and gains insight about her son.

Scott heads to Los Angeles with Laura because that's where they honeymooned.

Laura listens as Scott explains about Rick Webber's murder.

Lulu escapes Shadybrook and heads straight for her brothers.

So that means M, TH and F next week for sure....probably one other day unless the whole getting back to PC is in that one episode.

Tracy and Luke hijack a plane from drug smugglers

• Members

Yay for LuNacy!Monday!

And hooked, I hear ya. When was the last time she had a long arc like this? Same clothes for several days... I guess Wyndemere, where her hair went from being wet/flat, to dry/oomphy, to dry/flat. :lol: At least it was longer though - haha!

I guess if the rest of the plane spoiler is true, it happens Monday. With the way it sounded, it should air at the end of an episode, thus increasing the chances she'll be on Tuesday. What happens TH and F?

About today, it was "calmer" if that makes sense. Even the music in the background was. It was repetitive for sure, but also less wackiness - which is good.

• Members

Here is the soapoperasource scoop for next week (this is by far the best write up...this is the exact same story about Lnl with the plane running out of fuel and them having to jump? ANd this week Claudia watches as AZ has a stroke and does she do anything? I won't even give that the tiniest of thought that Guza could think he could compare to Jane/David Lewis in that type of Tracy/Edward scene!

GH Spoilers: Week of October 27

BY: JENNIFER SNYDER

NEWS EDITOR

Friday, October 24, 2008, 9:55 PM

Check Out Our Scrubs Wedding (Part I) Gallery

Wedding Bells Ring in Port Charles

Robin, Maxie, and Spinelli work diligently on wedding preparations while Patrick escapes to the hospital to take care of his patients. After a fortuitous encounter with Olivia, Patrick comes to realize he is the luckiest man in the world to be marrying Robin. While Patrick is at the hospital doing rounds, Anna and Robin share a mother/daughter moment while preparing for the ceremony. When Anthony is rushed to the hospital, Patrick jumps into action as he and Matt prepare for surgery. Robin, Maxie and Mac arrive at the church and interrupt a stolen moment for Jason and Elizabeth. Spinelli has been on the hunt for Patrick and reports back to Robin that he is no where to be found. Everyone assumes Patrick has gotten cold feet, but Robin is confident Patrick will not leave her standing at the alter. Matt and Patrick finish up Anthony's surgery and then a panicked Patrick rushes to the church hoping to make it in time for his wedding to Robin. The groom makes it to the wedding and as the ceremony begins, an unexpected guest makes their presence known as Robin's water breaks.

In the hopes of having Laura fall in love with him again, Scott plans to take her on a trip down memory lane as they head to Los Angeles, the place where they honeymooned when they were married. Scott confess he is the one who killed Rick Weber and framed Laura for the murder. Laura wonders why Scott can't find any sympathy and understanding for Lulu who is in a similar situation. After hacking into Scott's financial records, Luke discovers he has taken Laura to Los Angeles. Scott and Laura reminisce about the life they once shared together, and Laura admits she too had made mistakes when they were together. Laura tells Scott she has regrets and never wanted to hurt him by marrying Luke. When Laura tells Scott she is still very much in love with Luke, Scott reveals the shocking truth about Luke being married to Tracy. Luke and Tracy catch up with Scott in Los Angeles, and Luke is reunited with Laura.

Port Charles Happenings....

Luke and Tracy find themselves in a situation when they make a daring escape by stealing a plane from a group of drug smugglers and in mid air, run out of fuel. Nikolas and Nadine confess their true feelings for each other, while Lucky and Sam can't seem to move forward in their relationship. Jason struggles with the unexpected outcome if Sonny and Claudia do marry. Claudia enjoys taunting Kate with the news of she and Sonny joining in holy matrimony. Olivia chases off Claudia and later lashes out at Sonny for again, breaking Kate's heart. Anthony suffers a stroke while arguing with Claudia. Nikolas, Lucky, and Lulu are told about the past Laura and Scott share.

Can’t Miss…..

Scott has hopes of making Laura fall in love with him all over again on Monday, October 27.

Ric makes a request to Sonny, not to involve Claudia in his plans with Anthony on Tuesday, October 28.

Johnny tries to help Anthony while Claudia stands by and does nothing on Wednesday, October 29.

Lesley shares Scott and Laura's past with Nikolas, Lucky and Lulu on Thursday, October 30!

Jason and Sam find themselves in danger on Friday, October 31.

Next week on General Hospital…

Scott takes Laura on a trip down memory lane with Luke hot on their heels. Sam discloses what she's been up to, to Jason. The health of Robin's baby is in jeopardy. Sam falls into Jerry's deadly trap. Luke has a life changing decision to make when Laura makes him choose between her and Tracy. Sonny accuses Carly of holding on to what they had and not being able to let go. Robin's life hangs in the balance and her loved ones pray for a miracle.

Tracy better be in some of those scenes in LA too.

Also Tyler C. said in his chat that he only has one scene with genie but it is a good one. Greg V. I think said he has about five scenes with her. Sounds like the kids will see her for a day maybe...

• Members

Hey all! Hope everyone is well.

HATE HATE HATE that they still had them in that cantina again today, rehashing the same crap. Maybe TG is sick and couldn't get into the role, but the lack of fire between them this past week leaves me cold. If Luke sees EWCBO and goes gaga after a week of episodes of not being sexy with his sugar plum, I will go ballistic!!! I better get some sexiness between and SOON!!!

Anyhoo, here are a couple of threads at SOC

I've lost all interest in Luke and Laura

Luke and Laura - November Sweeps Question

Who's Your Current Favorite Couple

go show your love for LuNacy!

EDIT: Carrie, I am sending you two versions of the kiss banner. One vertical and one horizontal. Let me know how it works out. Oh and I am chipping in $$ for the gift. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Edited by TracyLuv