The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Me too Halee! Thanks for the clip!

TR is great on NS. His scenes with FH were great and heart wrenching. See what a good writer can do--FH is a joke on GH.

Some spoilers from soapdish..GOS and all..

Jason and Liz come to a decision about their future

Sonny wants to be with Kate

Carly fights tooth and nail for Jax

Sam tells Lucky about Lila

Alexis and Jerry fight about his motives

Mac wants Maxie to focus on her future

Spinelli and Lulu spend time together

Luke finds about Laura

Tracy worries about Lulu

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So one last piece of good news and then I will go to bed...

From soapdish (this is one of the only legit people there (AIG). this is in reference to all those spoilers about Luke being hurt that Tracy left him and that she has his heart and that he wanted the trip to be about them and that Tracy tells him she is not laura and being on the run is not her thing, etc...

Sounds like those are true! No matter how this story ends up playing out...in the end...it is a victory for Lunacy fans in that Luke is going to have a tought time with it all.

Actually it was me, ILS. I dropped it a few days ago and have been dropping bits and pieces on it since. Along with a few other things such as Jax/Spoon Island/Robin's shower/J-Lex and Lusam. I also left spoilers for Tracyfan. Dropping info here can be difficult at times. I do understand why other insiders feel the way they do. More than a thick skin is needed for this place.

Night.

AIG

BTw these are the ones she left

Someone pass this info along to Tracyfan for me.

Luke needs saving and in the process Tracy ends up needing saving herself.

Luke admits Tracy owns his heart.

Luke gets into a fist fight when someone tries to dance with his woman

Luke admits that it hurt when Tracy bailed on him

Tracy admits she is not Laura and life on the run isn't her thing. Luke however, tells her he wanted the trip to be about them. Would love another shot at it as she is the one he can't resist.

Scott is the one behind Lulu's insanity and the letters or is it Trevor? Nah, it's Scotty. When he strikes out at Lulu will the person who saves her need saving themselves? You bet. And everyone thought it was all in her head.

Anything on Spin and Maxie? Together, apart, doesn't matter. Thanks!

Right now and through the next few weeks they are in detective mode wack mode. They are trying to figure out Trevors part in Lulu's predicament. Trying to help Lulu break out of SB and meeting Laura.

Oh I do. Jax gets one up on Nik and Carly when he meets with a hot new lawyer. He has a plan you see. One that involves a purchase as well. Spoon Island.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oh..... this looks good. These are the top actors to watch this week - I bet all that R&R have give JE/TG the energy to be almost perfect. Can't wait until Wednesday to see it start to play out.

Sorry I haven't been around this weekend very much, but I have been checking the spoilers and Hooked, you have outdone yourself again. Everything looks great and it's nice to see they originated with a trusted insider. I'm still convinced TG has already given his answer to TPTB (and he's staying), but we will have to see it play out.

The kids are getting excited about Thanksgiving (don't know why, but I'm trying to remember it was my parent's favourite time of year and honour their memories). At least we won't eat until later today so I'm just getting the stuffing ready now, and not the whole bird. Pies are cooked (we've had 10 since the first ones I bought last week - turns out even the pickiest - Zion - loves pumpkin pie now). Trying to keep these last two for today has been a challenge. But at least we've finally outgrown our need to have turkey shaped cookies for dinner.

Birthday greetings to all those I've missed.

Is it just me, or are others amazed that we've almost half-way through October already?

• Members

Thank you Halee, I would never have seen that otherwise. Canada has it's own Food Network, but doesn't carry Chef Jeff. I didn't realize the premise that they were all ex-cons now catering. That is really interesting. I love the comment that in prisons if you turn away from soaps, they would have a riot. That's a well known prison norm, but it's so funny to hear it said outloud.

And GTQ, I agree it was 'blink and you miss it', but it was so JE. She wasn't necessarily the vibrant one with all the snappy comments to the caterers, but in the end she's the only one actually with her arms around one of them and rubbing her shoulder. THAT is the JE I'm beginning to know.

• Members

Oh Lisa, those are so cute. You look like you had a great time.

21 weeks... 21 #(*@*&*&%&@**(#&@*(&# weeks... Now, would it have been better to have JE gone 21 weeks as well? Jury still out?

(I've OD'd on turkey.... we named him Elmer.... he was delicious)

• Members

Im behind so I don't know if this pic has been posted yet:

17-1.jpg

ETA

I see that it already is up.

Forgot to say when I posted the EWTS pix, Derk told me he was off for a week since they are filming "the luke and laura stuff". I didn't ask him anymore about it...sorry!!!

Edited by LisaQ

• Members

Lainey, here was my initial reaction to the week off for luke/wig filming: Maybe she filmed all her stuff that week. And maybe she's already gone. Yeah, I like that version. I'm going with it. Enough to worry about with the election. They'll have laura hanging over everyone's head for all eternity. But they can get more mileage out of teasing (and threatening <_<) an actual redux than doing it. They'd also have to pay for both TG and the "very expensive" (her words) GF. Wigs are cheap and you never know when they might spring back to life. If I were them, I'd definitely go with that strategy.