• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LadyA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Long lost friend!!

You around tonight? Anyone want to chat for a few...it has been a long long time.

It is 8:10 central time!

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Maybe TL will join us for a birthday chat!!

I wish Tracy was on for TL's birthday or a really good spoiler would come out!!

Here are some birthday spoilers that I made up for you TL:

Tracy finds Luke is stuck in a Mexican jail

She poses as a guard and breaks him out

Luke&Tracy share a romantic reunion in a Mexican resort before returning to PC

They have so much fun, they decide to move there and never return to PC again--their families be damned! :P

Luke finds out Laura is awake, but says "who cares"

Scotty proposes to Laura after she forgives him for killing Rick Webber and blaming it on her.

They all four live happily ever after!

• Members

OMG--a real legit Tracy spoiler from Ryan on Soapoperasource.com!!

Happy B-day for real TL!

Next week on General Hospital…

Kate turns to Carly for help. Claudia picked the wrong girl to mess with when Olivia gives as good as she gets. Alexis discovers disturbing information about Sam. Claudia continues to piss off people. Maxie and Spinelli form a plan to break Lulu out of Shadybrook. Nikolas and Nadine finally get things right. Tracy finds her no good husband. Sonny makes a drastic move when Jason refuses to give him what he wants. Tracy ends up in hot water when she tries to help Luke.

• Members

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!! Had a high tea birthday party at my sister's house complete with assorted teas, scones, etc, and we wore hats, and white gloves. We all spoke in British accents the whole night. We had great fun. At certain points we were laughing so hard we were crying. Sorry, I missed the chat.

Thanks for the fake spoilers mama! Hey, the real spoiler about Tracy getting in hot water when she tries to help Luke must be when she poses as a guard to break Luke out of the mexican jail. hee.

• Members

Morning Tracy peeps!

Another real Tracy spoiler this morning (well from soapdish so not sure how real--but sounds in line with the others) The way this is worded makes me think Tracy's secret is about Laura and not about Rick Webber (that is what Scott is hiding I guess). It also sounds like Luke finds out not from Tracy--but you know--I am just glad she is in the storyline!

Keep those calls and letters going!!

While Nadine and Nik's intimate relationship continues, his interactions with a few other females keep her on edge

Luke will be put to the test when he realizes Tracy's secret and what really happened to Ric Webber

Matt and Patrick get some bonding time as Maxie convinces Matt to get to know Patrick before the wedding

When she gets out of SB, Lulu doesn't chase after Johnny, in fact at first she will want nothing to do with him