The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I know...eyes on the prize though I keep telling myself--luke is back on screen in 3 weeks!

Maybe this was the rumor on that crazy gossip site when that soap writer from SOW got fired that they asked Rena Sofer back to reprise Lois, but she turned them down. I wonder if they were trying to get Lois to come to the wedding or something?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My answers...

1) Have any of you dreamt of Tracy or another GH character? If so, what happened in the dream? Were you watching a GH episode in your dream, or did you get to interact with the characters?

Just do a search for "dream" and "Ms. Quartermaine" and you will see all the stories I dreamt up. My GH dreams are WAY better than what is put on air. :P

2) Have any of you dreamt about meeting JE, TG, or another GH actor? What happened?

I would do a search again, but I do remember one with JE and LC. LC was so sweet and hugging me and others. I was kind of afraid of JE, but she answered our questions (can't remember what they were), and I was trying to remember the answers so I could share with all of you, LOL.

3) If you had to choose the best acted episode in the recent years of Jane Elliot's, which one would you choose and why?

November 7, 2006 - LuNacy on the Haunted Star during Laura's return.

4) If you had to choose the worst acted episode in the recent years of Jane Elliot's (this will be hard), which one would you choose and why?

Hmm, some of the acting in the "Luke tries to kill Tracy" episode was bit OTT, but the story was OTT. TG, RC, and JE all played it like that... So not sure if I should call that the worst or not, but it just felt like something was off.

5) If LuNacy were to end, would you prefer Tracy to be single or to get another love interest? If you choose the latter, who would you want that love interest to be?

Single for at least a little while. I'm not sure if I could see her romantically involved with any other current cast member though...

6) Which female on the canvas currently would you like to see as Tracy's friend?

You know, I'm tempted to say Alexis, but it would be nice to see Monica and Tracy act more friendly around each other.

7) Which male on the canvas currently (excluding Luke) do you think would be a good friend to Tracy?

Jax is my first choice, but I guess he is kind of already a friend. Depends. LOL.

8) If Dillon were to return, what kind of interactions would you like him to have with Tracy?

At this point, I'd take anything as long as didn't involve Tracy trying to break up his and his new girlfriend's relationship.

9) And if Ned returned???

Co-CEO's. :D

10) What would you prefer: Having Tracy onscreen all year in a decent capacity but no longer paired with Luke or having Tracy onscreen in a minimal capacity but paired with Luke?

The first one. All year, decent capacity. :P

• Members

Well here is something nice to see...Luke spoilers with Tracy's name in them--hey it is airtime and storyline!!!

Just dropping some Luke related spoilers.

Expect TG to grace the screen the week of the 13th.

Luke's storyline which will predominantly involve Tracy, Lulu, Scottie, Lucky, Laura, Nik, Johnny will be the big non-mob storyline coming up.

Biggest themes: Luke v. Scottie, Luke/Tracy vs. Luke/Laura, and Luke/Lulu

• Members

This is from the same insider as earlier--I didn't have time to stick around for the answer, but someone put it in the IL for me...

Can you say if Tracy and Luke are getting along when he returns or fighting? Do they ever remember the charges against luke or does he just pop back in all happy and Luke-like like last year? Thanks.

Not really fighting. He taped scenes with JE this week. Filling Luke in on the Lulu stuff, and Scotties role in it. Look for some Luke/Tracy v. Scottie. except not the lighthanded banter of before.

That sounds good.

This is from the same insider as earlier--I didn't have time to stick around for the answer, but someone put it in the IL for me...

Can you say if Tracy and Luke are getting along when he returns or fighting? Do they ever remember the charges against luke or does he just pop back in all happy and Luke-like like last year? Thanks.

Not really fighting. He taped scenes with JE this week. Filling Luke in on the Lulu stuff, and Scotties role in it. Look for some Luke/Tracy v. Scottie. except not the lighthanded banter of before.

That sounds good.

That sounds good.

• Members

MY ANSWERS

1) Have any of you dreamt of Tracy or another GH character? If so, what happened in the dream? Were you watching a GH episode in your dream, or did you get to interact with the characters?

Plenty of times, although I can't think of exactly what they were about. I do vaguely remember they were at work with me though!!

2) Have any of you dreamt about meeting JE, TG, or another GH actor? What happened?

No. But I did see TG on the Red Carpet at the emmys this year and even though he was only a few feet away signing an autograph, I was too timid to speak to him! lol

3) If you had to choose the best acted episode in the recent years of Jane Elliot's, which one would you choose and why?

Luke and Tracy on the HS talking about Laura back in 06. Really riviting stuff.

4) If you had to choose the worst acted episode in the recent years of Jane Elliot's (this will be hard), which one would you choose and why?

I can't think of any.

5) If LuNacy were to end, would you prefer Tracy to be single or to get another love interest? If you choose the latter, who would you want that love interest to be?

If I picked up the pieces of my shattered heart (lol) over a LuNacy breakup, I say keep her single for a while. I really don't think any guy on the canvas right now would work for her. Although I can see a few quickies with Coleman to keep her occupied for a little while.

6) Which female on the canvas currently would you like to see as Tracy's friend?

Diane or Monica

7) Which male on the canvas currently (excluding Luke) do you think would be a good friend to Tracy?

Coleman.

8) If Dillon were to return, what kind of interactions would you like him to have with Tracy?

Bonding and becoming closer. Teaming up for a common goal.

Running ELQ.

10) What would you prefer: Having Tracy onscreen all year in a decent capacity but no longer paired with Luke or having Tracy onscreen in a minimal capacity but paired with Luke?

The first one. Jane is way too talented to be on the backburner

• Members

Yeah, but I don't really remeber most of them!

OH yeah! I always dream that I meet TG in some European country hide out and I meet JE in some little hippie bookshop in L.A!LOL

Ummm.. Of course the annual family funeral(s), so Luke/Tracy during the heart attack storyline, mainly a lot of the angst stuff between Lacy!

Probably some OTT Luke/Tracy/Skye capers or scheme!LOL

Maybe some fun crazyness with Coleman,AZ,Trevor, and Scott! But nothing serious, until Hugo Napier comes back and Larry and Tracy fall in love again!

Diane, Monica, And Alexis! I would love it! ANd Maybe a strange but really awesome friendship with Sam and Claudia!

Jax, Coleman, Scott, Trevor, AZ! And Maybe Sonny ( I always liked Sonny and Tracy interactions)!

More Bonding, some more good times with them and the fam!

Maybe a Cancer storyline which brings the family closer together and Hugo Napier back!

I love Lacy but I'm sick of the mistreatment of Tracy/Jane! I want her frontburned! Jane is to great of a talent to be Lukey's little housewife or Shrewlu's fair stepmother!

• Members

MY ANSWERS

I have but I can't remember now.

Yes but I can't remember.

Luke and Tracy on the HS talking about Laura back in 06. Really riviting stuff. I agree with this LisaQ

I think she was a little OTT in the episode where she talked about doing Scotty on the desktop

Single for a while, but paired up with someone in a non romantic sense like Scott or Trevor/AZ or Coleman scheming and manipulating.

Diane

I think scott could again

I woudl like to see Dillon return with some valley girl he knocked up in LA and have Tracy have to deal with that.

I would want him to bring Brooklynn to come live with the Qs and her have to deal with Tracy.

Tracy on screen all year...even though I love Lunacy to death...TG is a matter of time anyway....any other soap and JE would be getting great storylines and probably win some emmys.

• Members

:( So sorry guys! My brother in law just went home. SIGH. So tired. We have to make a chat date soon. I'll try to catch you both this weekend. Miss you, Mamas!

BTW, did I tell you that I think I saw the actress that played Heather Webber at a food event. LOL. I think she's also a chef so it might actually make sense. I'll email you the pic and you can confirm. ;)

• Members

Hi all,

I'm around this afternoon so I'm bumping the thread. We had our first homeschool mixed Scouts/Guides meeting this morning and everyone who pre-registered was there (except the 4 teenagers), so I'm feeling very accomplished. Now I have to spend some time getting all of my paperwork in order for next week.

I hope we get more than Monday with Tracy, but at this point I'll take anything. I think this week was harder than the others because we know we are sooooo close to having Tracy/LuNacy/Luke back that it's now painful. We have weathered a long, long summer and the spark is over. I need to get some screen time to get my TQ mojo working again.

We know he's back the 13th... do we have a day yet?

EDIT

Just saw this on the IL. I'm not sure what it's in relation to, but I like the way it looks/sounds:

All this plus Robin throws everyone (and us) for a loop with a surprising move, Carly may get a new business partner, Tracy kicks some butt, and someone drives a boat into a freighter. Get a map!

Edited by remos

• Members

That is in reference to Tracy showing up at Shadybrook finding lulu gone and then walking in on Jolu kissing or something...sneaking back from the wedding. I think she basically kicks johnny's butt and gives him a wake up call for staying away from lulu by taking hm to see Laura and what lulu could end up like.

It would be cool if Tracy saw Laura's hand move or something like that to get her worried--but I doubt it.

BTW--that was from soapnet.com previews for next week.

I am home from morning at the doctors for a change..sucks getting old!!

• Members

Hey guys...one of NLG's fans on soapdish shared this info with me...Nancy is having a "on my porch" discussion called Daytime for Obama...to be held 10/1 with a chatroom on Nancy site that non site members can participate in. She has four or five women joining her including JE...to discuss issues of importance to women and children.

There will be photos, and a chance for all registered posters over there to ask specific questions of the actors and what is important to them, etc.. They have opened up registration at the site if anyone is interested...

Here is the link and the place to read the full story...

http://nancyleegrahn.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaB...=1222445179/1#1

Also..some other info on daytime actors for Obama...from her site with a post from NLG...(BSG--this is what she was doing in MT!!)

I’m also proud to have rallied other daytime actors to participate as well. Heather Thom (B&B) a long time political advocate, will be appearing in Ohio this weekend and Deidre Hall (DOOL) is scheduled to appear in Florida. Stephen Nichols (DOOL), Debbie Morgan (AMC), Susan Flannery ( B&B), and Tony Geary (GH) are among the other daytime actors who will be traveling in the coming weeks to different states. And last but not least, several of us along with a few primetime actors are planning to return to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks with Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for a large-scale rally.

I, myself, am on the road again and I’m currently in Billings for the weekend. I know this sounds like a lot, and that's because it is. There is a lot of work to be done in the next few weeks and I’m up for the challenge! I hope you are, too. I'm asking all of you who share my beliefs about these important issues to go to the Obama website, click on the blog for your state, and find a way that you can participate in the process.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

^^ that is really neat. I don't think I've ever seen a politcally active actor like that. Except perhaps the Sutherlands (Donald, Keiffer). Keiffer's grandfather was actually one of the first leaders in the New Democratic Party, and perhaps Primier of Saskatchewan... don't know all of my political history, obviously.

BTW, Canada will have had a National election called, voted and have it done with within 6 weeks. You've been at this how long and still going? We go to the polls in less than 2 weeks.

• Members

This is fantastic!! Thanks for posting it, hooked. And, you know, I really like the fact that this has been going on for as long as it has. People are getting involved to an extent they've never been before, and others are getting involved for the first time.

This election is so important, probably more important than any in my lifetime.

Edited by QueenTracy