The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here is info from another insider...

Anything on Tracy? Luke/Tracy? luke/laura?

Is the stuff true that Tracy sees lulu and laura and hides the info and conspires with scott and doesn't tell luke about it or lets lulu think she is nuts?

My info has Tracy is the only one that believes her....hhmmmmm. I do know that anything surrounding JF sl is very hard to come by; so many 'stories' might be floating around. Sorry.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm here and I'm am getting really scared now...it is a whole different ballgame when there are kids involved! It is not supposed to hit til late tomorrow night...always during the night makes it even more scary ya know.

We are not evacuating...they haven't said to and we are not in a flood zone...the real threat is wind and tornado chances...we are on the dirty side so that is not good...

I will probably lose power and be out of commission for a day or two or three..

Wish us luck!!

another pic from today..

Snapshot035-vi.jpg

• Members

It is not due to come til tomorrow night--during the night-of couse to make it more scary.

I am trying to figure out the best place for us to be when it passes us...

Pray for a turn or something overnight tonight!!!

They are saying people in Galveston who don't evacuate are facing certain death!! We are about 45 miles from there inland...we are not really so worried about flooding as winds and possible tornados...

Yikes

another screen cap from today..

TL-_I will call you and let you know how we are after the storm if our power is down for days!

Snapshot201-vi.jpg

Hair is for sure growing out!

• Members

Help, I can't stop....

LuNacyVertCollXOXO.jpg

I miss LuNacy sooooo effing much!!!! :wub:

Funny chick, you got fic? haha, I made a rhyme :D. Yes, I am delirious at this late hour.

Yes, hooked, please call me and let me know you and your little chickadees are okay.

Off to watch yesterday's Tracy scenes and then off to bed finallly. Catch you all tomorrow.

Oh, yeah... and guys, call the comment line and BF, and write to all these people. I Left a message for BF today and sent letters to him and JFP telling them how many people love LuNacy and Tracy and how we want to see more of them. Tomorrow, postcards go out :D and comment line calls again. The numbers and the addresses are at tracyluke site. The link is in my signature.

• Members

Morning all. Gas went up 13 cents a litre at midnight because of the fear of Ike. Insane. We've decided to sell the van and just go with transit and the occassional car rental. Between the state of the environment and the state of our bank balance, it's not a tough decission.

Hooked, don't know how much longer you'll be able to get online, but I hope you weather this storm well. I'll be thinking about you - we all will.

About the Scott/Tracy spoilers, I'm thinking... nah. Old Tracy who wanted to stick it to an unknown Luke might do something, but Tracy Spencer would never hurt her family like that. And at this point team up with Scott? That's just ludicrous.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey all..just checking in...it is a gorgeous sunny day at the moment--the calm before the storm. It is very eerie. My husband is calling people to have a hurricane party this afternoon to ease some of the tension. IT is supposed to make landfall between midnight and 2am.

FUn fun fun.

I will probably shut down the computer late afternoon but will check in before then.

• Members

We are all going to hang in the hallway tonight between the kids rooms and close their doors so we are protected. Nobody is going to want to sleep alone tonight i don't think.

I doubt we will get any sleep...the storm is due to make landfall between midnight and 2am.

I think some friends might come over to grill and drink around 3ish...

It is hard to sit around and wait...

• Members

Here is some scoop...this sounds a bit better...

From an insider giving out rational info on storylines and the plans...I asked about Tracy...

As for Tracy, not much. I agree with what was said last night. She is the one who believes Lulu that Laura is awake. Not sure where they are going with that, but she does believe it and when Luke gets back she tells him that she believes Lulu is telling the truth. That's all I really know about her

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

From wubs..

**Lulu decides to tell Nikolas and Lucky that Laura is awake. Only problem is.... you guessed it.

**Dr. Matt McBoring IS a Drake.

**After the clinic explosion, Nadine is rushed to the ER

**Jax goes to dinner with Leyla and Max goes out with Diane

**Jax has some boo-boos

**Wedding Plans? Confirmed: Kate gets shot at the wedding, giving Olivia a reason to stay in PC even longer. She'll create havoc, you can bet!

"Carolineonthebeach" meets "ScottietheHottie"...heh

**Carly thinks Jax and Leyla are an item

**Nikolas realizes he lusts for one, and may love another...

**Tracy has an earful for Luke on his return

• Members

Yay!!! Tracy and Luke spoilers. Lordy I've missed seeing their names together in print.

That latest insider thing sounds good, and the closer we get the more sure they can be. Tracy hurting Lulu or working with Scott just doesn't track - not in this situation.

• Members

Sc.1

Tracy still in court. Nic and Nadine sit behind her and she turns to speak to him. She doesn't look happy but of course we can't hear anything.

Sc.3

Tracy still wallpaper, has changed pose as the entire court listens to Claudia spin a tale. (Insert huge Claudia appreciation here - the girl is good!) Edward does have an outburst about Claudia hurting Lulu in her testemony - emotionally hurt, not legally hurt. Claudia's tale: she and Logan doing the dirty for information on Z org because Claud was kicked out of the family but Logan was there for everything. Lulu walked in on them in the garden shed and Logan freaked on Claud, saying she set it up. The spin is that Logan was possessed-angry and came to penthouse to kill Claudia...

Sc.4

Still wallpaper, and not even seen more than an arm behind Johnny's head. Claudia basically tells Lulu's story with herself as the victim, saying Logan had the axe, cut through the door, Claud got the knife from the kitchen, couldn't get around Logan, he was about to rape her, then Johnny comes in. Logan sees him and picks up the axe to go after Johnny, Johnny grabs the knife and Logan impales himself on the blade. Claudia is good and Scott hasn't had anything else to say yet. Edward and Epiphany look like they believe everything Claudia is saying.

Sc.5

Still wallpaper. Ric just entered Logan's military records showing that Logan killed someone with a knife in a barfight. We might actually find out what Ric was blackmailing Logan with. Lulu/Laura at SB, no way Tracy can see her today either.

Sc.6

I sound like a broken record... still wallpaper. Jury sent out to deliberate.

Sc.7

No TQ. Eddie want to fry the boy.

Edited by remos