• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Spoilers...

I mentioned Daddy to the rescue... will Luke return in time to help Lulu? RUMORS say that Lulu does confess and Johnny asks Nikolas to get her out of the country. RUMORS say that Luke returns before they spirit Lulu away. Will Luke finally learn the truth about Rick Webber's death? Will he use that information to keep Lulu out of Scotty's grasp?

Lulu is ready to fly the coop. Johnny thinks she needs more time at Shadybrook. Despite her recent recovery from the visions. of her dead ex-boyfirend, is Lulu worse off than we know? Lulu is thrilled to get a visit from Johnny.

More Tracy coming. With the trial, Lulu and Luke's upcoming return we should be seeing more of Tracy Quartermaine. She's not the only Q will see more of. Edward's role as a juror is getting the head of the Quartermaines more screentime.

• Members

Nope. No Tracy... but the rest of the show was really good. Someone over there has really pulled their socks up. I didn't want to walk away from any of it. That's almost two weeks now. And balance is happening.

So, either the Yes insider is full of poo, or she has her days off. In all honest, either is quite possible. Time will tell with the rest.

• Members

That sucks...maybe things were switched around a bit. Was the trial on today? The YES insider also got LUSAM wrong...she said T W F...were they togther today.

Maybe they moved some stuff around. Hopefully we will still get the alan scenes from the medianet photo and the supposed scene with lucky.nik and claudia.

If they were full of [!@#$%^&*], that means no tracy at the skate wedding.

• Members

The trial wasn't on today. In fact Johnny was only in one scene (maybe two, but that's pushing it); Ric for one; Scott for one (Nic punched him - it was a thing of beauty). The bulk of the show picked up from Friday's cliffhangers: Robin and co.; the Skate/CarJax confrontations; SpinMax and the Slavic Seductress (does that sound like a bad Conan movie?); LuSam and the drugs; Jason putting the boots to the Russians who hurt Spin (off camera, of course); Nicodine in a jail cell (it was really cute)

I'm not ready to give up on those spoilers yet, and the wedding is just taping now so other insiders should be able to confirm whether Tracy is part of it. No matter how you cut it, she's the Q who will get the most airtime and they probably have included her - the wedding will be pretty empty if it's just a bunch of extras pretending they are NY Fashion Folk.

Edited by remos

• Members

I just got some clarification on her days this week...again...could be BS but...

Can you tell me if Tracy is on tomorrow? or the rest of the week?

She is on Wed/Thurs/Fri in court

Stuff was moved around and some was revised. She has some funny lines but not much. Her story is due to pick up with the return of TG.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Today was definitely the end of the first day in court (Wed/Thur/Fri last week). There might be more to the day tomorrow, so it makes sense that a new day starts Wednesday (hence the new outfit).

TG is supposed to start taping the week of the 15th, which should put LuNacy back on our screen the week of October 6th (almost same time as last year).

• Members

My VCR and GH totally confused me. My tape got taken out of over the weekend, and something got screwed up, 'cause I just ended up watching Friday's episode, thinking it was today's, and wondering why Nadine was testifying again...Tracy, as mentioned here, was in the background of Friday's, and here I thought she was again in the background today... Oy...