The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Squee...LuNacy are so adorable! You can tell these scenes were some of the last filmed before JE and TG's vacation. They just seem so relaxed (more than usual) and happy. And it's just sooooooo cute! And Jane looks FABULOUS!!! Trevor is so going to ruin the night. <_< I wish I could recap, but there was just too much in their first scene that I wouldn't do it justice.

EDIT: OH MY GOD... TREVOR DID RUIN THE NIGHT. HE JUST INTERRUPTED LUNACY'S DANCE!!!!

ONGOING COMMENTARY...

Tracy's not very happy, giving Trevor the evil eye. Trevor interrupted their private party. Grrrr!

Tracy shows up at the PCPD. Talks to Mac about bail, but that's not an option.

hooked, I see you posting on SD; Trevor and Tracy never had that short but flirtatious exchange.

Now, Sonny is at the Haunted Star, looking for Luke. Kate shows up.

There should be more with LuNacy at the PCPD, I think. But nothing is going to top their first scene/beginning of the second.

No Luke or Tracy in the most recent segment...I'm not sure of the number. 5, maybe? *thinking* 1-No. 2-Yes. 3-Yes. 4-Yes. Yeah, it was 5.

Go back to the LuNacy, GH!!!!! So far, none in Segment 6. This is not a very good sendoff for LuNacy for the summer. And I know Tracy is prob. returning sooner, but Hellooooooooooo, GH, no LuNacy 'til September??? Liason got a rain kiss. CarJax got a bed scene. Skate are even getting more scenes than LuNacy. Grrr...

Nada in Segment 6. :(

Segment 7: Luke, Tracy, Mac, Alexis, Lucky... NLG and JE are smiling/laughing at TG. Maybe it's their characters? Mob/money laundering discussion. Ric and Trevor join the scene. Luke is begging Alexis for help. Tracy gets in Trevor's face. In a threatening voice: I will hurt you in ways that haven't been invented. Now, get out of here. Tracy is going to get the ELQ lawyer to release her "husband," but Alexis is going to take care of the situation.

Previews: Lulu: You leaving? Luke: Just until I can clear my name. No Tracy.

Oh, I wanted to mention. Tracy calls Luke "Honey" more than once. And she has a little straw she keeps playing with, nibbling on, and uses it to swish her hair a little.

Also, in second scene, there are candles (no lights, until Trevor turns them on) and champagne.

And Trevor calls Tracy "MS. Spencer" instead of Mrs. Spencer.

Sorry for the half-@$$'ed recaps. :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's recap

Nex: 2,3,4 & 7

Dancing, flirting

Previews: Lulu saying goodbye to Luke

2. ON HS, Tracy wearing the brown leather jacket, has her rings on. Slow night due to the weather. Tracy threatens to call the Board of Health to shut the place down for good. Luke calls her bluff saying she wouldn't play that dirty. Tracy responds that if she played nice she wouldn't be with him. He says she doesn't want a safe life, she doesn't want someone more intimate with his TV remote then his well put together wife. (He's leering hard all over her body) She says he's laying it on think, she's already wearing the ring. Luke finally sents the staff home and suggests they can have their own adventure.

3. Candlelight, champaign, then Luke picks up the remote, clicks it on and impresses Tracy "Oh, mood music". Luke says something about being in the mood and takes her in his arms. She snuggles in to him as they start dancing. Trevor walks in and interupts, saying he wants the highest game in town. Luke tells him they are closed put Trevor pushes it saying he wants a high stakes game - the Alcazar piers. If Luke wins he gets the piers. If Luke looses he sends Lulu to the other side of the world. Luke understands the game and Tracy suggests he's on a roll. Luke ends up losing just as Lucky and the police come in. They have a warrent to search the HS and in the meantime are arresting Luke and Trevor.

4. Luke is brought to the police department and tells both Lucky and Alexis that they know he was framed - he isn't that stupid. Tracy arrives and demands a bail hearing. Mac says he's being charged with RICO charges (Cdn, don't comprehend...) so he won't be getting bail. Tracy gives Luke "the look" and he turns away.

7. Mac goes over the evidence. Luke says he's not "mob central" and that he's been framed. Ric asks if there is anything on the Zacarahs/Trevor. Alexis releases Trevor then Tracy geting right in his face and threatens Trevor to "hurt him in ways that haven't even been invented yet". Alexis also releases Luke saying pointedly that she knows he ISN'T a flight risk.

• Members

Yes they did. I was thinking it would be great in a vid. Before Trevor arrived LuNacy was smokin' today.

The plastic straw threw me, though. Can't really see a CEO with an oral fixation - but they were playing it very suggestively so you never know.

Okay... here's my theory-de-jour.... perhaps they spend the first two weeks making their plan and realize they would be more productive with Tracy back in PC finding out what she can and misleading the authorities while Lukey can hide and investigate better on his own. There has to be SOMETHING better than "Tracy couldn't cut it" or "Luke took off again".

• Members

Maybe they will use the ELQ excuse that there was a huge corporate issue or something. OR shrewlu is in trouble.

My best guess at this point is that JE came back and taped or pre-taped a few episodes and will take off again and be back in July. Trying to find out more....

Jsut when I thought my spoiler ho duties were waning...

For your viewing pleasure

Snapshot062-vi.jpg

• Members

Thanks for the recaps Ms. Q and remos. Watched on youtube damn trevor! :angry: Lunacy's moments seem to be always interrupted. Whether by tiic or the characters on scene. Loved the dancing but where's the kiss?

Edited by funny1

• Members

Thanks for the recaps remos and Ms.Q. I just finished watching today's clips and I love how Luke and Tracy both had their eyes closed while they were dancing and didn't even notice after Trevor turned on the lights. I can think of a million ways to use that too short dance in some vids!

• Members

Carly tells Jason that she tried to take Morgan away from Sonny.

Luke tells Lulu that he's leaving town long enough to clear his name.Nik threatens to go to Jason with what he knows about Claudia, but then realizes that he was also involved with Devlin and might be partly to blame.

Johnny starts to worry about his sister's whereabouts.

Robin worries about Jason.

Johnny and Lulu decide that even though Luke is leaving, they are going to stay together.

Luke surprises Tracy, who surprises him in return.

Carly comes home and finds Jax missing.

Nikolas regrets having had anything to do with Dr. Devlin.

Luke is up to no good but this time, Tracy is at his side.

Alexis fights her attraction to Jerry.

Claudia pleads her case to Nikolas.

• Members

Hey guys, someone on SOC posted that Tracy went to see AZ in the hospital and it came out that they had once had an affair. Is this possible? We don't tend to miss anything LuNacy, but then I realized we are all on clips now and if there was one or two scenes un-spoiled it's possible to be missed. Can anyone vouch for this or disavow it?

• Members

I was expecting more considering that our girl and her hubba are leaving tomorrow but I DID LOVE:

That Tracy and Luke were talking to each other very sexily :*

That they shared a dance ($#@!ing TREVOR!!) :wub:

When she was rubbing his back while they danced. :)~

The way Tracy played with the swizzle stick in her mouth - it was sexy ;)

When she brushed her bangs with the swizzle stick :D

The way Tracy told Luke to go for it, and that he was on a roll. B)

When Trevor said to Luke: "Unlucky at cards, Lucky in love" to Luke. :D

How Tracy said to Trevor: "I will hurt you in ways that haven't been invented" :lol:

When Trevor groaned: "mmmmm" after she said it. ;)

Here are a couple of threads on SOC. Go spread the LuNacy/Tracy Love!!

A New Triangle: Luke/Tracy/Trevor

Tracy Got A New Coat and I Like It.

Remos, I believe the poster was kidding on SOC about the affair.

• Members

Don't forget TL when Trevor came in and said something like "he was ready for some action" and Luke replied with "so am I" :wub: something like that. Trevor interrupting lunacy trying to get their sexy on.

Edited by funny1