The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waving to funny*

Funny, I love your new avatar. A wilted flower, a broken body, and a battered heart. And he offered it all to the woman he loves. Now, that's *true* romance.

Yeah, how about that...we won. Seems too easy, though... ;) But, hey, we'll be too busy with Tracy & Luke's Excellent Adventures and cheesing about how darned sweet it is that Jane and Tony are such good friends. It's such a nice, dorky feeling. :P

By the way, are we doing breakroom tonight? Time?

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This was the last quote on the matter... and my response... (hope you don't mind me speaking for all of you)...

(Luke)When was there a Luke/Tracy/Laura debate?

Why was there one to begin with? Laura's not even on the show

(Gottahavelusty)Oh sorry! It was in the other thread - the one about Jane and Tony going on vacation together.

Combine that blurb with the way the show is pushing Luke/Tracy, I think you can safely tell LnL fans to pack up their tents. Show's over lol.

(Me)Oh behalf of LuNacy fans everywhere... WELL CAUGHT!!!

(Gottahavelusty)Congratulations smile.gif You are probably GH's only winning fanbase lol.

But be kind to the remaining LnL fans who are still waiting in vain for their ride off into the sunset-- the one that's never coming.

(Me)I like you... and we know we've been lucky (even though they cut the scene we've been waiting MONTHS to see).

Tracy doesn't do gentle - but we try

Does make you feel good... doesn't it!

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't know if I'll make it into the BR for long, but I gotta tell ya.. I LOVE this chick/buddy....

(Gottahavelusty)Don't think about what's been cut. Think about what you have and will continue to have. I wouldn't be at all surprised if everyone at GH agreed that Luke and Tracy should end up with each other once TG retires.

You will probably wind up as the only fanbase with a married couple to leave the show together.

Does Guza love you, or what? smile.gif

(Luke)Not meaning to hijack the thread, Lol, but I wouldn't go that far. I love Luke and Tracy just as much as the next person. But last November proved that Tony and Genie still have it. I am a LnL fan, but I am also a fan of each character separately. Laura doesn't need to be paired with Luke or vice versa. But given the right situation and right sl, I wouldn't say anything is over. JMHO

(Gottahavelusty)Oh I would you see. Maybe because I'm not invested but I know the losing side of a debate when I'm on it.

The show has gone to extraordinary lengths to rewrite a lot of LnL history - with Luke's conversations and Lulu's comments - and they've done that for a reason. Just like the magazine articles. That's all done for a reason. So someone has decided LnL isn't a payoff for them anymore.

Honestly, if I were an LnL fan, I would cash in my chips. Because really, there's nothing worse than pining away for something you're never going to get. It's better just to call it a day.

JMO.

Edited by remos

• Members

After all the nasty things gottahavelusty has said about Tracy, Lacy and JE?

I refuse to take any good will from that poster seriously. *shrug* great for them if they mean it, and if they don't, eh either way. I'm not going to acknowledge the comment, because I truly don't think it's sincere at all.

I have glimpsed over at SZ just to see if anyone is talking about JE going to Amsterdam, and I don't think anyone is. I felt for sure it would have been a topic of discussion, but I'm thinking maybe they don't know yet? Hmmmm.

I guess I should be glad, cause no doubt someone would pop off with something that would ruin it.

• Members

Don't look a gift horse.. yadda yadda... Point is someone who isn't even fond of LuNacy has 'declared' that ewcbo is past.

The BR isn't letting me in at all. I'm taking the hint and heading to bed. Chat with you tomorrow.

• Members

I noticed that nomie in the Jane/Tony thread (nomie is an LnL fan) had to mention that TG invites apparently everyone in the western world to Amsterdam, so therefore his invite to Jane is just business as usual. (they didn't say it that way, but had to of course mention JZ, GV and GF had ALREADY been there )

UGH. Sour grapes, much? <_<

True, that. Which is why I'm not responding to it. I can't do it and do it honestly, and I'd rather not acknowledge it at all if I can't respond honestly. I feel sorry for her/(him?), but only because I know what it's like to be on that end. He/she was the one just insulting JE/Lacy/Tracy last week, so again, eh. If they want to admit defeat, that's fine. One less person that we have to hear say how Tracy will never measure up, and I am grateful for that.

• Members

Yeah, I saw this and had to roll my eyes. She could be there every summer for all we know - it's not as if 'tell fans my plans' is EVER on her to do list. I just think it's interesting who says what to the press. And good for GV... at least that poster didn't say GF and JJ - you know, Luke's 'real' family.

Anyway... our girl has the shout out.

How are the technical plans coming for the blog, QT? What have you found out?

• Members

Morning guys. I went to bed to read my book for my book club today that I hadn't finished yet at 8:30 last night. Finished it at 9:30and fell asleep! I slept for like 9 hours--a miracle!

So from SD today: Jane is NOT on the set. She is on vacation. Tracy does leave WITH Luke. And wed. is their last day. This person had no return airdate or storyline info yet, but said JANE IS RETURNING!!!

I saw some wording for Wed. about Luke is up to no good, but this time Tracy is right there with him. From what I can tell, seems like they will be on T and W. I can't believe the arrests stuff are all T and by Wed. they can wrap it up and skip town together. I hope ghost alan is there to tell her to screw the family and follow her heart! It would be a nice touch since he is always so negative about Luke and her being selfish, etc.

Halee--I so want to see or hear an archive of that interview with Jane and Tony on that Leeza Gibbons show. I emailed them to see if they had a transcript! Feeling sort of stalkerish--LOL!! It is sort of strange isn't it that she wasn't listed as a guest. Only Tony was. They seem to be like frick and frack together lately. Maybe she was just hanging out with him while he spoke and they were going straight to the airport together!!

I noticed that person who posted about Tony being so nice to invite his co-stars to his home like GF, GV, etc. But clearly he had to tell ABC SID that Jane was coming with him!! I am sure they only interviewed TG and not JE.

I think we need to email SID and tell them to get a new stock photo of JE/TG.

• Members

I am SOOOOO livid right now! I just talked to my son's PE teacher over his progress report grade. He had an 80 in 8th grade PE. He said the reason was that on his bi-weekly mile run grades he had a 70 and a 50. How unfair is that that because of his physical ability to not run fast, which he cannot help, he is now almost getting a C in PE to ruin his whole average? I mean who cares it is middle school, but still. His participaton and dress out grade is 100. I hate this damn school system. Sucks!!

I am so pulling my middle son out of PE now and putting him in the karate thing for next year that is the alterative, because he is even a slower runner than my oldest son.

Sorry OT. Just had to rant!

• Members

I'm sorry you are enduring this. Your son has had a very tough year. My personal opinions aside, school is just evil for this age. Rant away - that's your baby.

Are you kidding? When JE found/finds out he blabbed, she will probably hit him and tell him it's no one's business by theirs. She had a fit when the media wanted to release that her mother had died, saying it was no one's business but hers. She's certainly not going to share their traveling information. It could only come from him.

Is it just me, or has it seemed that anytime TG is interviewed of late, he brings JE into it. She doesn't reference him at all, but even when he only has a minute (like that phone call interview) he talks about her. Personal 'tendencies' aside, I think Tony loves Jane almost as much as Luke loves Tracy.

• Members

From SD...anon drop off

Luke leaves Sam in charge of the HS while he and Tracy are gone. She has to deal with the "arrangement" Luke made with the Z's.

I'm "sure" when Tracy returns, she will not like the changes Sam has made to the HS.

Awww...that is a nice way to put it. Plus that picture of them at the Leeza Gibbons interview...It didn't say that Jane was interviewed, only Tony. But maybe cause not as many people would recognize her name there.

Someone gets a gold star if they track down that interview! LOL

Also..we need to start a summer mail letter writing thing going. I am sure it would be nice for JE to have a clump of fan mail when she returns to taping to show when Tracy is gone, people do miss her. From what I have been hearing, she and other vets are very disappointed with GH these days.

We should write to JE, Guza, JFP and Frons...saying we want airtime for Tracy when she gets back and interaction with other characters, and more great Lunacy when Luke returns.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I think TG does talk about JE quite a bit, doesn't he? I don't know about "tendencies", but IF TG is really gay, as so many catty fans like to speculate, why would he lie about having a live in girlfriend? Not only saying it, but saying it voluntarily. He just doesn't strike me as the type to lie about those kinds of things, especially about information he volunteered. He's a very private person and I just can't equate him voluntarily offering information that wasn't true.

I may be giving him far too much credit, but.......

At any rate, either way, I don't get that "IN love" vibe from TG/JE. Definitely love, and maybe even a (platonic?) crush, but I don't get the schmoopy schmoop thing from them.

But then, there are lots of versions of love and lots of ways of "showing" it. I don't see it, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if next month we found out they are a couple IRL.

Stranger things have happened.

hooked that sucks about the PE thing. poor kid. I don't think PE should be graded, anyway, other than participation. that's wrong IMO.

• Members

Poor kid, that is so ridiculous. But does the gym average count in his GPA? I remember when I was in middle school, all you had to do was pass gym. You still got a grade for it but it was not counted in the GPA. If it does count, that is just silly. PE has nothing to do with academic achievement.