The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waving back atchu QueenTracy*

The leather on gangsters in so on point Queen Tracy. I had to laugh. That's right it doesn't matter the weather as long as there's leather. :lol:

I can't wait for tomorrow they are in previews whoohoo!!!! :P

Edited by funny1

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There are all kinds of jokes I could make about that one statement alone (about realLuke of course, not the non-human one).

So, today is good, yes? Worth sitting through live, or should I tape? For those who are wondering, five minutes or less of Tracy is NOT worth sitting through live. Ten minutes or more, at least, before I'll even consider it.

funny I meant to tell you several weeks ago I did get your email about the stories. Thanks so much for taking the time to send them to me !

• Members

Okay... this was on the IL for tomorrow...

Tuesday May 13th:

Luke dresses up and buys Tracy a ring.

Why would Luke buy Tracy a new ring? I guess if he wanted to symbolize their starting fresh... but she loves that ring - she used to play with it all the time and has only taken it off twice - once because of ewcbo and once because he left her in January (and I think it's the Scab's fault she did - they had so much potential those first week of January...sigh...)

Perhaps they've got it wrong and just because Luke has a ring in a jewelry box, doesn't mean it's new. Anyone watch the previews closely? Was it a new ring?

• Members

Remos, I never did get a look at her original ring as it was over powered by the huge rock that was, I suppose, the engagement ring, BUT the ring in that box DID NOT have a huge rock on it. Perhaps the band is new and he gives her back the rock to go with it?

I wonder what's up with the scene for tomorrow. The preview looked like it was a dream with the fog thing going on. It BETTER NOT be a dream! We BETTER get FABULOUS SEXY LuNacy tomorrow.

*waves to remos and funny*

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

No there is a rock! I'm looking at it now. But the shot isn't straight down on the box. So I cannot confirm it is "her" ring.

And that "fog" is just an effect they do sometimes in the previews. I don't think that's the way the scene will look tomorrow.

• Members

Waves back at TL and all the lurkers.

Remos I'm still stockpilling are you? :P

And how can you tell if it's the same ring. Sorry but I didn't pay much attention to her ring's cut or anything. I just notice if they have them on.

• Members

Nope... I'm waiting until Lukey leaves to get inspired. These stories keep me awake at night as I work them out in my head....Oh.. I do have one stockpiled, so I guess that counts

The rings are side by side, but unless I miss my guess, the engagement ring is a square cut - like Tracy's.

I've been rewatching the previews, and have caught a look at Luke's face. I don't think I've ever seen that man look unsure. He's almost scared Tracy will crush him, but he forges ahead anyway.... God, I love these two together!!!

This was on the IL... it comes by way of GHH2...

[Liason's] affair will become public knowledge soon, as I already spoiled. I do not know of any specific scenes involving Monica coming up soon, but I do not have any details for June as of yet. I believe I heard that when Monica does find out about Jake, Alan's will will once again become an issue for her and Tracy.

No Q's coming back that I know of other than Alan. Tracy will also be engaged in a bit of a battle with Sam. Speaking of which, Lucky's curiousity will be aroused about Sam's determination to stay aboard the Haunted Star.

• Members

I might have gotten a little defensive on another board. :o:lol:

I just didn't like Tracy being called "conniving and unlikeable and only out to cheat her family" before Luke...

So, I might have come up with a list of some of her past actions to prove otherwise.

Thanks for the scoop, remos!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Just watched the preview for tomorrow again. Yes, I did notice two rings in the box, but still not seeing the rock. Maybe it's time for some new glasses? But that thing is so huge I've never missed spotting it before.

Oh and I loved Tracy's expression today when Luke grabbed her arm. LOL!! YOU GO MAMA!!

In the breakroom for a few -----------> http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Okay... her original rings are definitely yellow gold. I remember seeing them in the past and thinking, "Tracy Quartermaine would have platinum wedding rings." So in the past they were definitely yellow. Today, when I first saw the previews I thought, "they're platinum!!" I just rewatched several times on youtube, and i'm not sure if I'm right. They may just be sparkling at an 'odd angle.'

I'm hoping he bought her new rings. In one of the fics I wrote (forget which one) he gives her new rings because the old ones were part of a 'joke and a scam and never supposed to be on her fingers three years later.' The new ones were 'forever.' I hope they go that route. It's wonderfully romantic. Le Sigh.

Okay... you guys are a betting bunch. What are the odds he says this tomorrow:

"Tracy, if Laura came back tomorrow I'd choose you. You."