The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From reliable insider TTYL who was run off soapdish this morning by some rude posters..

Oh well - like clockwork [!@#$%^&*] starts right before 11. I will tell you this SD, Liason is fine, Sarah is being pushed hard to have her character rehabilitated (no romance) - and yes it will be mob heavy. Steve and Mo and LW need to tread a little more lightly with their demands in the future, as TPTB are starting to hold them more accountable to their "promises of ratings". No info on Ingo, KMc and JT are getting antsy but they are happy; NS2 I know nothing about but hope that people have learned fromtheir mistakes. JE, FH and TG have things coming up which will most likely not make people happy but if the alternative is no screentime then I think they will have to deal.

I am sure this is referring to the whole flirting/tracy being jealous stuff, etc. Doesn't it seem backwards that Luke should be declaring his love for Tracy after all that and right before he exits?

Another anon poster regarding FH: She may be on GH this summer - it's not been confirmed, but she is most definitely taking TG off screen for his vacation.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MissJane it was only 1:20am when I posted, I'm on Pacific time. But yes I should have been tucked in, you're right.

And I'm not sure how you download from youtube with a PC Hooked, I only know how with a Mac, so I will just send you a link.

• Members

That makes sense:

a.) Neither one of them are on contract, so they're not gonna bitch about what they can and can't do.

b.) It leads to the Sonny/Diane/Jason/Max scenes on May 1 that Guza talks about. (Squeee Squeee Squee.. we're getting Dax this week!)

Um.. I HATE These Luke/Anna rumors. HATE THEM

I don't care if they're not dating.. i just care that someone besides Tracy is taking him off screen. I may be "this close" to being done with this show.

• Members

Good thing the Diane stuff is keeping you hanging on. I loved her scenes with Spinelli this week. Love how she said you want to deflower her (about Maxie) and spinelli said "I'm afraid her petals have long since dropped". BA always says that CH and MW are duking it out on who should be his long lost mother!

At least CH is chatting with her fans!!! Unlike JE! Ha ha

Here is some conflicting info from SD

Anna is gone by the week of 5/12. You are making way too much of her scenes with Luke. It is a one time thing where they get drunk. Nothing more. She doesn't usher TG off for his vacation. I have no idea why people are saying that. I also have no idea why Luke leaves

Lainey--do you hve a Nieman's last call anywhere in NY or near you? They had TR jeans for half price!

• Members

I'm sorry, but this sounds off.

1. We've been told not to trust anything more than 3 weeks in advance because no one knows what will happen, and TG's vacation is more than 3 weeks away.

2. SB, MB and LW held "accountable"? That sounds ridiculous - their performances are only as good as the material they've been given. Actors can't be held accountable for 'winning' fans any more than they can 'losing' fans. The entire genre would colapse if it were that myopic.

3. The bit about JE/FH/TG and being unhappy.... we've been told by other sources that LuNacy is happy long before TG leaves.

4. FH isn't going to be around long enough to cause that level of trouble for LuNacy. She's already had 2 or her 6-8 performances, another on May 5th, and she spending most of her time with Robin/Patrick. The number just won't work. If she's coming back for a summer storyline that's great, but TG is never around for the summer.

• Members

Waving to Remos and Hooked :P

Was fun to chat with you all in the BR last night....I haven't done that in so long!

Currently sharing an Arby's sandwich with my cat ;) Who knew they likes roast beef???

TL, did that last picure come out any bigger?

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

She is one of the few legit posters on SD. I think she was saying that luke, tracy, anna fans would be unhappy about luke whooping it up with Anna and tracy being jealous, etc. I think that is all she is saying.

LadyA--great talking and chatting with you too. I lost a pound this week so I am celebrating by eating pizza with my kids!

• Members

Perhaps... but I hope this is just a tempest in a teapot. They might as well stick a fork in LuNacy if they aren't going to have them close before TG leaves. It was one thing when they were just building them up, but now that they have pledges their trough is countless ways, it just lacks any real respect for the couple or credibility in the storytelling.