The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Woo hoo! Thanks for the spoilers, hooked! I'll bet it's Scott since he was mentioned in another spoiler. Remember Luke's reaction when he found out that Tracy and Scott had done the deed? Maybe this will lead to the declaration that's been spoiled. Either way, this could be really good.

*waving to hooked and remos*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Howdy ya'll!!!! Addie no worries my family is just as messed up and I don't talk to a good 3/4 of them haha oh well I don't need their drama I have enough on my own. I'm sleepy but I need to vent! GH sucks right now, my life is sucking more...the friend I was supposed to be moving in with just ain't working out because she ditched me by leaving me at her house with no car and no way to get back to school so she can go out to a party with some friends from HS...I wouldn't have minded so much but she left me and then got mad because I didn't want to go out drinking....apparently she likes to go out get drunk and spend the night with random guys or some friends of hers quite often but didn't admit it till she came to my place drunk one night and i was like umm leave. So I'm not moving in with her but I'm moving into the other set of apartments just a different one with 3 random strangers again that I am sooo hoping will work because I don't want to move again. I'm really happy though because I plan on taking the Math final early then I will only have one final next wk and NO CLASSES and then I will have one on May the 6th start the job at the post office on the 7th and then I get to move in between all of that woohoo and I'm definately testing to see if I have BR access because I am really hoping that I do I miss ya'll so much its torture for me not being able to chat with ya'll. Now i'm off to bed. Miss ya'll and miss the Q's on GH.

• Members

*bumping the thread*

Had a thought about the "Tracy gets green" and gives Luke a taste of his own medicine.

Now, they could mean green as in jealousy. However, the "gets green" could be taken literally, and some of the spoilers have leaned toward being more literal than figurative lately. Giving Luke a taste of his own medicine=showing up with Scott at The Haunted Star. So, maybe they gamble and win big. Or maybe Scott wins big. Hmmmm...

• Members

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? That is a nice spoiler to wake up to Remos! I am quitting while I am ahead today!!!! La la la la no other spoiler is going to get me down.

Maybe he gives her back the ring too? Guess that would be next wed!!! The Tracy sees green is the next week of the 5th I believe when the Anna stuff happens. If he tells her that, then why does she get so jealous of Anna?

What a nice birthday gift for BSG!!

Happy Birthday BSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is a great one Mama!!!!!

• Members

That's what I thought. :D

Remember, that original spoiler had 'seeing green' in quotes. They are trying to tease us that Tracy is jealous, but somehow that doesn't ring true. Tracy's never been jealous of Alexis, and she has the same kind of friendship with Luke that Anna potentially has. The green part might refer to money, since Anna is gambling with Luke.

For you, BSG...

brownie%20photo%202%20(2)%20blue%20back%

• Members

You know... we were told it was going to be all Z's, all the time, but the entire preview from Lynda Hirsch is full of LuNacy, Scrubs, Spinmax and LuSam. With healthy helpings of others....

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Sonny cautions a conflicted Lulu to steer clear of Johnny. Patrick finds himself in hot water when Robin overhears him telling Coleman that he finds Anna extremely hot and sexy. Maxie and Spinelli manage to stop Ian from leaving town by having Spinelli fake an appendicitis attack. Alexis uses her power as district attorney to have the Haunted Star shut down. Lulu washes her hands of Johnny. Nadine and Nikolas enjoy each other's company, but she leaves him alone on the docks in the hopes he'll see Emily again. Nikolas promises Emily he'll live life to the fullest as they share a dance. Sam tells Lucky that her painkillers don't seem to be working any longer. Claudia takes the stand at Anthony's trial. Tracy fears for Luke's health and worries about him getting involved with the Zaccharas. Luke stops Tracy in her tracks when he impulsively tells her that he loves her. Spinelli comes to Maxie and Lulu's rescue, but the two women remain at odds. Maxie discovers that a large amount of money is missing from Crimson's operating account. Lucky reaches out to Elizabeth. Maxie stows away in the cart truck as Jason and Spinelli search for Ian.

SNEAK PEEK: Jason breaks down.

Edited by remos

• Members

Well techincally this week was the all Zs all the time she said (the SD source).

I want to take that other poster the other night who was so rude and kick her in the you know what!!!

I am getting offline all day today til I finish my story editing...it is the only way I will get it done. Will check in later!!!