• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Finally made it!!! Major squeee moment here. :D

Well, I am *psyched* by these spoilers. Words like Tracy...Luke...desperate...love...Works for me.

Just a reminder or FYI, depending:

You can get names, addresses, and magazine email addresses to support the *real* Queen Tracy :D and LuNacy/Lacy/Tracy & Luke at TracyLuke.info (Please note the .info extension, not dot com)

Also, thanks to TracyLuv, we now have links to LuNacy videos, the Ficathon, Tracy and Lunacy message boards, etc.

11:55 p.m. Eastern...anyone for the breakroom?

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Hey Queen Tracy...you made it! Sorry I didn't make the br tonight..

I was about to post that Tracy was on tomorrow, but Remos beat me to it. It is 1:30 and I just woke up from falling asleep with my son, who spent literally 30 minutes hysterical crying because he got a bad grade on a math paper and was so upset with himself because he messed up double digit subtraction. It made me want to scream, cry and break something against a wall, that my 7 year old who should be playing with legos and toys and actually focused on learning in school was in such a state of self-induced hysteria over a grade. Oy! I hate our schools.

So seems like luke/tracy will be on tomorrow and hopefully at least one more day this week. We know Luke is on Wed asking sonny for the job and meeting claudia.

Great job on the lunacy site!!!

edit

From daytime confidential (which is a column/blog where she summarizes spoilers, etc) The save the Q petition is mentioned there too

Luke and Tracey blackmail their way back into the Q Mansion. They know Monica was drivng drunk the night of the hit and run. They'll get their comfy digs back and a little cash too.

Hope so...although I have seen this spoiler with only Tracy's name too!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Welcome Dorian.

I signed your petition. BTW, you might want to reattach the link often, this board moves very fast.

You know, I'd be very content if the DIDN'T get back into the Q Mansion. I liked what Luke was outlining for the HS. I know it's below the Q living standard, but not below what Tracy has dealt with in the past. Those two need a place of their own. I realize that would reduce the use of the mansion even more, but it would be so romantic.

Edited by remos

• Members

I want Tracy and Luke to get ownership of the Q mansion as part of the deal with Monica. And then Tracy needs to kick her butt to the curb. Or at least Tracy can say to Monica "It's my house." (Or "our house." ;) ).

I Flove the idea of Luke and Tracy having their own place together.. but I definitely think it should be the Q mansion!

Welcome to the madness, QueenTracy and DorianFan.

• Members

Who else is hoping for another Tracy/Monica bitchslap catfight today??? I hope Tracy knocks her lights out LOL!!! Today I think it said Luke tries to get Tracy/Monica to work things out...should be funny.

Did you see the medianet photos of LC, JZ and KS at kellys for the go red heart lunch thing...I think Epiph comes too and then some other random people. TQ wouldn't step foot in Kelly's for that type of lunch---LOL

• Members

Love your banner Dorianfan!!

I haven't mentioned my advocacy push in a few days, but I did just read something that for the quickest measure of fan reaction, they do use the comment line...for example, the reaction to the actor who plays Dr. Devlin, etc....

So I would suggest that everytime Luke & Tracy are on, or Tracy is on, that anyone who can, calls in for them! That is the quickest measure of fan reaction. The snail mail letter are also key! Keep on writing Lunacy fans!!!

Hoping today is good!

Edit

Lainey--I am not totally a diane fan...CH is just super, way cool for answering fan questions! I just asked her another one about her appearance on Drake & Josh (a show my kids watch on Nickelodean). She is so nice! Some of those people ask totally stupid questions, but hey...she is so nice to answer them!!!

Edit again:

A quote from a former head soap writer taken from In the Zone radio interview...thought this is a good reminder for us!!

"A well written eloquent letter will always go further than 10,000 boxes of mac & cheese." Tom Casiello, former associate HW from Days of Our Lives 2-11-08 In the Zone Radio Interview

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

From what I read, only one luke/tracy/monica scene and that was it for our girl! :( A couple Monica/Jason scenes and some Luke/Johnny--you guys think Johnny is the one he takes under his wing? I am thinking it might be! Way Luke can get involved with the mob to try to help get Johnny out.

Supposedly Luke/Claudia in previews tomorrow. Tomorrow is luke wtih her and luke asking sonny for a job. All I know is there better be some LuNacy tomorrow, TH and/or F.

Nex---this is going to be your quickest edit ever!!

• Members

Only one LuNacy scene...

Luke comes to Monica at the nurses' station telling her Tracy is willing to drop the suit. Mon asks if she should forget that they changed her husband's Will. Luke keeps talking to Monica, but Mon's mind speaks over Luke going through her routine so everything looks normal. Luke picks up saying he's been to hell and knows what it looks like, it's normal family life and Tracy misses hers. He says with her boys gone, Mon and Ed are the only family she has left. Let her spend her time in her family home with her family. Monica's mind speaks over Luke again for a bit. Luke keeps talking about how Tracy misses her family. Monica looks up and says "she said that?". Luke says she did. Tracy enters and says "Like hell I did." Monica just cackles and says Luke is a con artist and if Tracy can't pay for a hotel room she can sleep in her car. She says she has called security to order Tracy out, so no more sleeping on the sofa in the board room as Monica knows she is doing (which begs the question, why isn't she sleeping at ELQ it that board room?). Tracy says with her suspension Monica can't even order a paperclip, what does she think she's doing at the hospital, then alludes to the car. Monica yells that her car was stolen. Yeah right, Tracy responds, when was out driving drunk and ran into something. When the police match the alcohol in the car to Monica it will be game over. Tracy knows her drink of choice is Vodka. She then turns to glare at Luke and he says all he was trying to do was cover her ass. Tracy tells him her ass is none of his business. Tracy storms off in one direction, Luke throws up his hands in frustration and heads off in the other.

Only other Tracy mention is Jason cornering her saying he heard what Tracy said about driving drunk. Monica says everyone heard, which is what Tracy wants. Jason then continues to push Monica about the driving and Sam's accident.

Later scene Johnny is standing on top of the hospital (NS set), on the edge of the looking down on the street below. He is pretending what it would be like if he jumps. Luke walks in, jumps up on the edge beside Johnny and the two have a couple of scenes where:

- Luke says Johnny jumping would be easier on his daughter and his friend Sonny Corinthos

- Luke won't stop him if he does jump

- Luke asks Johnny's intentions towards his daughter, when Johnny asks if he really wants to know Luke quickly says no, then turns back and says yes

- Johnny says if he could keep Lulu safe, he would go for it

- Luke says you can't go through life without being hurt

- Luke wants Lulu to have a long, long life

- Luke says he wants to see what it's like to fall and hover two inches about the pavement (guy's got a serious death wish); and live to tell the tale of course

My take: Luke is really sweet trying to get Tracy's housing back for her. Does it badly but you can't help but say "aww" as he tries to convince Monica how important Tracy's family is to her (which is the complete truth, and anyone who knows Tracy knows her family is everything)

The talk between Johnny and Luke about hurting people unintentionally had serious overtones of Luke knowing he hurt Tracy. Guy's not stupid - lots of other things, but not stupid.

Nothing in previews (the Diva watched for me - got to start them young!)

Edited by remos