The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sorry for this triple post...something is wrong with my computer and I am not seeing any icons for spoilers of bold, etc...sorry if anyone doesn't want to read these, but here goes ..... From Soapdish...anonymous so of course...grain of salt...

Tracy beats Edward at his own game and is released from Shadybrook

Another anonymous Q&A

What have you on the Qs? How does Tracy get out of the crazy house? Who helps? Luke is set to save the day. But he's then preocuppied with thens when he returns.

Tracy is tangled up with Scott, LuLu and Logan

Is she still seeing Alan? Whatver happened to the "Topper" story? Is that still happening with Monica?

Yes and Yes.

However, this presents total conflicting opinions as one is saying that Luke saves the day, but then it says Tracy beats Edward at his own game and is released. Who knows....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is actually not anonymous. I mean, an anonymous person posted them, but they came from Lynda Hirsch, who does Soap Columns and is well-trusted. She has been accurate unless a scene is cut at the last minute.

As for the others, yes, grain of salt. I actually posted them a couple days ago, but I doubted the legitimacy because SOW told us that

Which is basically what hooked pointed out.

That said, the second part of those "spoilers"

might be true because the NY Daily Fall Teasers reveal:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Okay...so I can't navigate soapdish that well! I can't tell what is what on that site...it makes me nervous all those people posting and yelling at each other--ha ha!

Been out all day, home for an hour and have to leave again tonight. I am tired. Went to this area of Houston called Harwin where they sell all the knock off jewelry/purses, etc all for like dirt cheap. My friend has a wholesale card there and invited some people along. I didn't really get much of anything though, but it was fun.

So we will get some Tracy it seems, but not really any Lunacy storyline which stinks. They better at least have a few good scenes together when he comes back.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. This week seemed to go by fast. Catch you guys over the weekend hopefully.

• Members

Thanks Ms.Q, Hooked, and MinervaFan!! That is a freaking AWESOME card! And no, I didn't know Mira Furland has the same birthday as me! Thats pretty cool.

Sadly no Tracy on my birthday, haha, but Georgie stuck up to Logan!! Even if it was for Maxie, I REALLY ENJOYED it!

Today as been great so far! Thanks for all the wishes. :) I'm crossing my fingers for some Tracy next week!

• Members

This might go down as the slowest non-holiday day in the thread EVER. :o

hooked, hope you're having fun tonight! Sorry if I came off rude about SoapDish. It does get confusing there.

Colette, did you blow out your birthday candles yet? ;) 'Cause if you wished for Tracy next week (LOL), you won't be disappointed! We got confirmation that she'll be on at least once. Finally! *

So...Anyone watch AMC? I don't, but I heard that they mentioned Skye today. Could she be going back to Pine Valley?

Oh, and GH has hired yet another newbie. Someone named Nadine. There are too many newbies on this show and or coming onto this show: Cooper, Jerry, Kate, Diane, Johnny, Logan, Anthony, Trevor, Nadine, Dr. Ford, Amelia, Spinelli, Leyla, Epiphany, Kelly. All right, so a lot of these characters have been around for more than a couple months, but they are still newer than the other cast members. They are on SoapDish's Newbie List, and now they are on mine. :DDOWN WITH THE NEWBIES!

* Unless her scenes are cut, but shh; I didn't say that!

• Members

Wow--it has been slow...hopefully things will pick up when she is on next week!

Concert was fine last night, but so FREAKING HOT!!!! Outside concert. But not as FREAKING NIGHTMARISH HOT as my son's soccer game was this morning. 97 degrees out and those poor 7 year olds running around for an hour in the sun. I was dying sitting on my butt in the shade under a tree.

Back home in the A/C now! Was thinking about the lack of lunacy type spoilers and that luke was going to be all involved in the mob. I think if they were going to break Lunacy up they would have them in a story together, because they have built them up, but maybe not ready to tear them down. So maybe things will be just status quo for a while and they will still be married.

Will be around this afternoon in the breakroom around 1:30pm central time. Will post a link. I have to finish a bunch of stuff on the computer and back up some stuff on CDs. If anyone is around....

Missed chatting with you all last night!

Ms. Q--didn't think you were being rude at all! :) I just can't navigate that soapdish site too well to keep up with who is who or who is posting what and if they are real or fake...that is a crazy site!

• Members

These are all from anonymous posters at SoapDish; seems accurate, but unfortunately, the Tracy parts are NOT anything new.

More from SoapDish; again, nothing new in regards to Tracy.

hooked, in a little bit, I have to stop by the house I'm babysitting at next week to meet the kids, so I won't be around at 1:30 central. Maybe tonight?

• Members

It's 2pm central time....I'm on the computer for the next couple hours playing catch up on some stuff...if anyone is around....I am going to open the breakroom window too...

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

If not, I will catch you guys later tonight hopefully.

Edit

Not new...but just worded differently from GHH2....I think I don't care they are the same, but am just so happy Tracy is mentioned...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Short, upbeat video with shots of Tracy, drinking and or drunk. Nothing powerful. Contains no message. Just clips put together. (I was bored).

SENDSPACE: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wxs35k

MEGAUPLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8Y1EIA72

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfv-QRapgE

EDIT: So, even though GH has not acknowledged Tracy/Scotty's past, and Tracy/Scotty are NOT awkward together in scenes, I found a good quote, had/made some good screencaps (Thanks Lady A) and created this. In my little A/R world, this is how it is. :)

BannerUsedToBe.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine