The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Jonathan Frakes posted on his Twitter two days ago that GF is going to be starring on an online soap called Pretty. Ya know what I wouldn't be doing if I had a network soap gig? An online soap.

Hmm.

Regardless, I just about fall asleep at the idea of a LnL reunion. It's been done. Move on, folks.

You have to wonder who decides wardrobe at GH. Tracy has looked great lately. It's like they've quit draping her in those flowy things they adored a couple of years ago and made her start looking like the awesome business lady she is. In fact, I have to say that I think everyone's wardrobe on GH is looking better these days.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^ LOL, GF was never returning to GH. She wants to be the star….. can you see LW moving aside for that? Not going to happen.

Still haven't watched Wednesday's eppi yet. Hopefully I will before another week starts. Just can't keep up with my entertainment when life is happing, more's the pity. tongue.png

• Members

My friend went and said that he said he didn't know anything about laura but he heard they are trying to get her back.

At this point, might be the only thing that would trigger some story for tracy....tracy/az is shelved for now I'm guessing until they decide to cast Gina.

Tracy was so much better off with Luke being gone in terms of airtime. She is barely going to be on for sweeps

• Members

I think DZ knows as much specific, verified information about GF coming back as John Ingle knows about the Q's being resurrected. Which is nada. He is probably repeating the same rumor we are all hearing. If he truly knew facts about it, I doubt they'd let him say so.

I had already heard the online soap rumors for GF as well, so good to have those confirmed. That of course doesn't mean she isn't coming back to GH either, but I'm just saying I doubt anyone knows anything definite right now, because I don't think there is anything definite to know about her return to GH. I think Remos is partly right-I can't see GF bothering to come back, even for her fans, if all they are going to do is give her the airtime and "story" they seem to be giving JE. She is not going to like that, and honestly? I wouldn't blame her for refusing to come back for that, when and if she can have a bigger story and more airtime, if even on a web soap.

• Members

Well, no one wants to say it outloud but GF is a "has-been" in the soap world. Actually most of those who had the heady days of the 80's and some 90's are has-beens. She and others can try to cash in on the name they used to be, but the reality is when movie stars have moved into Primetime, soap actors haven't got a prayer unless they are really special - and 70's divas aren't special at all. The same is true for Jane, Tony, Erika, Susan, etc. Our little world is all that's left to truly care one way or another.

The DZ thing had me laugh. I saw the line on DD, no quote or reference included. Where/when was this supposed to have happened? Poor DZ… having his name taken in vain like that.

I'm truly at the place that I think every spoiler is a lie unless it comes with something concrete like a date. Otherwise it's all fluff for the masses, and I haven't got time to be the "masses".

I can't remember the last time I watched GH. Except for LuNacy, is it worth getting caught up? Robin/Patrick have always been a bore to me, Sonny/Carly can take a flying leap, Jason/Sam are less than entertaining on their best days, and now that Siobhan is gone Lucky is more of a waste of space than ever. Krissy is leaving and taking my Ethina hopes with her - the chemistry between LA and NP was what made me want Ethina, not necessarily the characters of Ethan and Kristina themselves. So I'm now left wondering if I even bother.

• Members

Remos you know I agree with most of that. Yep, GF is a has been-but so is JE and the others. The difference being, I think JE in her private moments has already realized it, while some others like GF seem not to. And hey if it were me, I'd go down fighting too, so, I can't really blame GF so much. She isn't ancient by any means, but by soap and Hollywood standards....she is.

Of course, it's partly the media's fault. I get so tired of the "30 million people watched their wedding" crap. Yes, 30 million did, but it was NOT all because of LnL. If it were, then 30 million would have been watching before and after the wedding, but they weren't. There was the Charles/Di wedding around the same time that added to the hype, there was Elizabeth TAYLOR, for goodness sake(and methinks many, many viewers tuned in JUST to see her alone).

Even if every single person tuned in that day just to see LnL..that was thirty years ago.

People grow up, move on..and LnL haven't been a true couple in almost a decade.

The media salivating all over LnL is just to me, even if I liked them...kind of sad. But I don't believe in constantly saying "remember when" so and so WERE so great. I'd much rather see something fresh for GF if she has to come back, and from her interviews...I think she would, too.

As far as DZ...I know. That is a mystery. Very strange.

I haven't watched in forever, I can't tell you whether or not to bother. I know nothing. I can tell you that if and when I start back watching (and I really do want to catch up on all things Lacy, but I am almost a year behind), I am just going to do the clippy thing. I can't watch GH live anyway, but if I could, I wouldn't.

Clips of who you want to watch are just so much neater. No muss or fuss.

• Members

Crazy Lisa is back and she's been EXTREMELY interesting the past two days. The realms of bat$hit insanity she has going on right now makes her previous personality look a little high strung. Crazy interests me, so I'm keeping an eye on that.

Am I the only person on the planet intrigued by Liz/Matt? Personally, I'm tired of Maxie crapping all over what I think could be a fantastic character (if they'd write him with some consistency). And JC and RH seem to have some pretty decent chemistry together. I'll bite.

I honestly think the only person left on the planet into James Franco's appearances is James Franco. Every time he's onscreen, I expect him to sprout a handlebar mustache to start twirling. And I like Shawn. Can we please get him away from Carly before she ruins him?

ETA: Grammar matters. :)

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Finally watched last Wednesday's LuNacy and all I can say is wow….. GW is bringing them back together in such a slow, meaningful way. I didn't get a hint of hijinks anywhere, just two adults having to figure out where they go from here. I am really impressed. The look of joy on Tracy's face when Luke was at the door was fabulous. And THANK YOU WOLFE for having Tracy say "she doesn't do this" about infidelity - because she really doesn't and never has. A roll with a boy-toy when she's not committed is fine, but she has never cheated on someone she loves.

And poor Luke, that man is in so much pain. Thinking Tracy has moved on is really breaking his heart.

Really, a well done show all the way around. Scrubs and JaSam were actually cute together, serious brotherly vibe between Ethan and Lucky, and Liz is up to her manipulation again - halos are such a limiting fashion accessory for a soap character.

Okay, so is it just me or does anyone else think that letter conveniently written by Siobhan on the event of her death is a complete and total after-the-fact set-up. I've seen some on other boards suggestion GW has gone overboard with Sio predicting her own death, but when I saw the liturgical crap that was poured out of that envelope, I didn't believe for one second that Sio actually did that - unless it was part of some bigger story we're just about to start.

Oh, and I want to give a HUGE shout-out to my Personal Stalker - HI!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOO much for thinking I need to be quoted throughout the web. You're a real ego boost - thank you. raspberry.gif

• Members

Funny-gal…. question for you. We're planning a family vacation to your neck of the woods and I'm wondering what the weather is like in February, March and April. Remember we're coming from the land that has snow 6 months of the year and will probably have it when we take the trip, so my "cold" and your "cold" are two radically different things. (I think August I would die.)

• Members

Remos to you and your family it will be hot. That time of the year we are in our flip flops especially March April time. Bring your shorts and sandals. This is theflip flop nation. What part of Florida? North, south, central? More Georgia weather in north and central. South is tropics pretty much all year long except for 6-8 weeks.