• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Haha I’m just gonna say this cause he’s your gif but I’ve always wished Colton Haynes would have joined one of the Bell soaps. maybe Thomas had a “sexual awakening” in Paris and comes back with him on his side!  

Edited by YRfan23

• Members
Posted (edited)

Ha!

It's sad that a soap about fashion doesn't have a gay character in its canvas.

I wonder if Bradley even knows what a homosexual/gay person is? 

Does he even know they exist in this world?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Hope should not let her mother wear lingerie in front of Finn or... even Liam. We all know that in Bradley's world, ANY man who sees Brooke in lingerie HAS to get her pregnant right then and there. So I really think these men should be kept on their leashes, since the Slut From The Valley is being re-activated. Soon there will be no-one safe. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I still think RJ could not have this body and be straight. These muscles beg for male attention. Bradley refuses to give it to them. And we have to endure his non-existent chemistry with Luna.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Maybe it could be Brooke's hot gay muscled stylist Ed   helping her with her new lingerie line... but he starts noticing her son in the office... and one day coming to the house to work with Brooke... but finding RJ coming out of the shower... not wearing a towel even.

Picture Brooke finding them together and saying...

Brooke - RJ, what is going on here?  (the left tear already starting to come)

RJ - Mom, nothing, we were just... I was just showing Eddie one of the wrestling poses I learned at the club...

Brooke - RJ, I know these things, honey, I've been pregnant 7 times. (the left tear comes out)

RJ - What do you mean, we were just... wrestling, that's all!

Brooke - I know what I saw. How is Luna going to take this? And what about your father! He will leave me if he find out...  (because everything always has to be about her)

Edited by Maxim

• Members

Or at least have guys at the office -- a fashion house -- panting after RJ at work.

At least Joshua Hoffman knows he's eye candy beefcake. Watch him when he's acting -- the way he stands, the way he holds his arms -- he's posing to show off all that muscle.