• Members

There were a number of things about NAC that were not liked but the most egregious was that he & Eden went out on a date & afterward he "slut shamed her" & talked about their time "together" in front of crew & support personnel. Well, those crew members didn't like that & didn't approve of his saying it so they turned him in to HR. Eden's mother was already quite ill & she opted not to pursue charging him because she needed all of her spare time & energy to be available to her mom. Personally, it makes me like unknown crew members very much because of their universal condemnation of his "boy talk" & their 100% support of Eden. 

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Donna,

I ask that you cease sharing alleged details about actors, writers, directors, producers, et al. on this message board or anywhere else on this website/domain. The information you are sharing has no basis in fact, can not be proven, and is information not known to the pubic in any form besides your claims.

The things you are sharing, especially of late, are just despicable. Do you really think anyone here needs to know such alleged details about these people? Between medical information, their dating life, etc, that is not something ANY "insider" would have direct knowledge of, and if they did, they would not share such details like this. This is Perez Hilton-level gossip. If you think this information is worthy of sharing, I suggest you create a blog of your own in that vein and post it there. This is not the place for it.

This is the only time I will say this to you.

• Members

I agree. Everyone who was interviewed seemed so happy to talk with Errol. There is an art in making people comfortable and getting them to open up and Errol is good at it. And can I say - cuteness overload from ALL the parties in the two clips. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think that NAC had a bad relationship with the producers and wanted off the show much sooner than when he departed.

I never heard of this before. Do you have any other dirt to reveal about NAC?

• Members

I am very sorry to read that this is your reaction. But I do hear it, accept it and take it to heart. This is something that many people have known about for a long time but for obvious reasons have been reluctant to speak about. Recently this information has been told. Basically people decided to stop sitting on their hands about this particular, yes certainly, despicable action. As to your advice on my activities I certainly have no intention of doing any such thing nor is said advice welcome. And, I reject your comparison but I have no desire to go on & on about this & will merely close with my understanding of your stewardship of this site.

I don't even think about this in the terms you describe. 

I think that generally speaking if Frank wanted something specific to come out in the writing that D&C would likely have obliged him. I do not know this for a fact but it seems to me that Frank is one of those EPs who can't seem to keep his hands off of the writing & also it seems to me that Dan & Chis & Frank got along quite well. YMMV. 

• Members

Moving on from NAC...

I watched most of yesterday's show and Kristina/Alexis explained the surrogacy law more clearly and accurately.  I guess some intern did the same google search I did lol.  Kristina's whole argument is still ridiculous.  What if they break up?  Would I have to share with TJ?  First off, Molly/TJ had one fight and have been together for a decade, second, you are a 30 year woman that apparently doesn't understand biology.  I really hate this story.

I don't understand Finn at all.  If I was on a bender the last thing I would want around is Violet lol.  I'd give her to the first person I saw.   There's a lot of handwringing going on when Finn is actively driving Violet while drunk so the cops should be called before he kills someone instead of trying to softly reason with him.

• Members

His actual enthusiasm for the job shows in his scenes. He’s got a lot of personality that I have to imagine is coming from him, not just the scripts.

If Bob Guza was HW that kid would be a goner from Finn’s addiction.