• Members

But, really there are a lot who are on recurring.

Me, I like Kraze, so Blaze and Natalia are not a problem to me. 

And, I like the Davis women. If I had to let one go, it would be Sam for me, too. Seems odd but they don't really write PI stuff for Sam usually & KeMo phoned it in too much for a good long while.

As far as the GH Kids On The Block go, I could lose Vile-ette, Charlotte who is not currently around anyway, Georgie, and if push comes to shove both Avery & Donna. 

Gossing & Easton were bumped down off contract in the past 4 months.

Since I believe we are in dire need of losing some more people. I hope Easton is going. Marshall could go, too. And, I could say goodbye to Sasha, Cody, Curtis, Stella, Valentin, Comet & any other livestock, Robert could go if need be, who am I missing? Oh, now, possibly unpopular & vets to boot but Lucy & Scott. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm okay with recurring players getting family; canvas need to expand, but General Hospital is not one of them, and I had hopes Patrick Mulcahey could have scaled things back and re-built from a foundation-point. But, that won't be happening at this point, and it's unfortunate.

Child actors (under 18) don't bother me, and I like seeing them on the canvas... I just need some more than others. The ones driving story are not necessarily ones that should be. At this point, I'm awaiting a SORAS'd Avery to show up sometime this summer. Ava & Grace Scarola have been M.I.A. since January of this year, and it is spelling out recast in-coming for a summer storyline.

• Members

Oh, this I agree with. It was the "Writer's" way of giving Nancy Lee Grahn a love interest and a connecting tie to the canvas. But it never made sense to me, either.

Considering the years we had no kids, I don't mind it as much. I'm all for it, honestly. I'd imagine by 2025 (if we're still airing), the current younger set will be upped to teen status.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yes, they took him off contract early last month. The thing is we do not know if he will remain on recurring or if when his contract cycle date comes up, or story makes happen, if he will be gone. Most people tend to be thinking gone, obviously, lately because of story. 

And, since Marshall was moved to recurring we have seen VERY little of him.

If Easton is still shown among the contract players, then, that is because of his cycle date & basically is a technicality. And, it was just noted that he is not in any of the new 7 group shots. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combine

• Members

Mhmm. 

Please register in order to view this content

It's just been rumoured... long rumoured that he's exiting the soap. But nothing of evidence as of yet.

Alexis possibly... but Julian Jerome, especially under William deVry? No. Never. That was a stretch and a daydream of the "Writer" for sure.

• Members

Well, I hope it's true Easton is out.  We will see.

WDV looked way too young to be Sam's dad and I am sure he is in real life.  I know that has never stopped the show before, but it was a weird turn of events.  And it really means nothing now because Julian is dead and Lucas is off screen.

As far as kids, I guess it's lucky we haven't had a GH baby this year.  Lois talking about babies and grandchildren made me nervous though.  Also, did Lois forget Brook Lynn/Maxie's entire baby scheme a few years back?  Didn't Lois think Brook was pregnant too and had time to prepare for the thought of grandkids?  Basically it's the whole reason Chase/BLQ got together lol.

• Members

I'm hopeful Easton is out, too. He's part of my list, honestly, and would open up the door for another doctor to come into General Hospital.

William deVry is 56, Nancy Lee Grahn is 68 and Kelly Monaco is newly 48. So it is plausible Alexis is Sam's mother... but deVry as her father? No. The former Julian, Jason Culp, is 63, so that's a bit more... realistic, but still a bit... off, even if we consider retcons et al.

And, if I recall, Lois was part of the pregnancy scheme. Brook Lynn left Port Charles (when Briana Lane was exiting to allow Amanda Setton to return) to visit Lois, and then came back pregnant.