GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wait?  You haven't been waiting 30 years for a Jagger return?

Please register in order to view this content

And to be very clear I actually really, really liked Jagger back in the day....and haven't really thought of him since he left.

It feels a little redundant for Carly to hook up with another one of Brenda's exes.  Even if it was a million years ago and neither care.  Brenda dated about 4 people ever on the show and Carly's married 2 of them already.

I'd rather Jason Cook return to Days..

• Members

On another note, what a weird ending for Adam. 

Not one of my favorites, but the abrupt end to storytelling  has become far too common on GH.  Austin, Brennen, and now Adam had a big crescendo, and then they were rushed off-screen.  The Adam plot is particularly remarkable, because he is still going to live in Port Charles, we're just not going to see him again.  I mean, Austin's dead and Brennen is in jail, but Adam is still living down the hall in the dorm, he just won't talk to his friends anymore.

I get that nobody is mourning the loss, I am simply remarking on the trend in storytelling that I hope will be fixed by the next set of writers.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Gh did say he could be back so thats probably the weird end

yeah I wonder why ASJ glossed over Night Shift. He also glosses over GH return in 1995 when Jagger & Karen Learn Stone has AIDS.

Edited by John

• Members

I actually kind of want to see what Adam does next and how he copes and I hate myself for saying that.

Well, yes, but nothing he did was very relevant.  His son got diagnosed with Autism, he kissed Robin, and dated that pretty doctor and I guess moved back to San Fran

• Members

No, Jordan is Deputy Mayor. She used to be Commish. Jordan is no longer officially law enforcement. We had a scene between Laura & Jordan not long after she returned from Europe where Laura let her know she could go back to being Commish or stay as Deputy Mayor, her choice. And, she chose Deputy Mayor. 

• Members

I still don't understand Adam's father's motive.  It was as if someone in the writer's room had been watching Footloose too often, 'those kids and their crazy rock and roll, I'm going to put an end to it.' Dude needs to chill, it's just a guitar.

Edited by j swift

• Members

It was a very weird short term obstacle for Patrick/Robin that really went nowhere lol.  It was strange as it didn't really fit the Robin or Jagger character.

The dad was an unbelievably bad actor.  To the point I noticed-on GH-so that says a lot.