GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I will say this: just like when Carly arrived at the meeting of the "five families," Laura Wright knows how to make a damn entrance from her presence to having the BEST hair in daytime. But fück me, Carly is no more equipped to run Crimson than Nina has ever been. Either shutter the magazine or bring in someone else. Also, Drew hiring Nina is illegal, and I hope Alexis regains her law license, and Nina not only sues Drew for false termination, but also terminates the tenant contracts for Aurora and Crimson.

Also, it's clear the final scenes were filmed the same day as they filmed Steve Burton's "surprise" return. Same hair. Same jacket.

Please register in order to view this content

but we all know soap fans cannot differentiate actor from character, especially in the age of social media.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am not surprised they broke up either, especially with WL leaving.  I don't even have that much of a problem with her cheating.  It happens.  Joss is young.  It was just they way I perceived it was Cameron was the problem.  And stifling Joss's awesomeness or something.

LW does just have the best hair.  I could watch it swish back and forth all day lol

And it's such a small portion of fans who would attack a girl on her twitter because that's weird and no one will remember who won the Young Actor Daytime Emmy in 2023 in 2 years lol

• Members

It's wild that Donna still doesn't realize that many of us have her blocked, but since she was quoted by someone else addressing my post, no, Donna, Joss slept with Dex and once she'd done so dumped Cam immediately thereafter. They had a connection, they kissed, etc. but they weren't carrying on some long affair. I have zero interest in Dex or Joss and they could both vanish tomorrow AFAIC, but we can at least get these things right.

And like caroline, I hated the way Joss handled Cam after the break-up as well. The show could not deal with her being seen as in the wrong anymore than they can Carly and Drew now. But I do have a sense of nuance about what she did and how she did it. She's not Jessica Buchanan on OLTL, racing out of the custody hearing for her stepdaughter screaming that she can't be married to the kid's father and then fûcking his friend in the nearest rock quarry in a storm.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I made this composite in 2012:

Oh, people bïtched that she wasn't there and that temp. Joss shouldn't have been there, and didn't understand why Eden McCoy wasn't on-set for those scenes, and when called out they exclaimed they never knew her mother had passed.

• Members

So if Eden McCoy was just sick or injured and unable to work then it would have been okay to pester her?  Lol.

I feel like I have spent way too many posts talking about Joss and Eden McCoy today.  

Did Sonny do anything stupid today?  

• Members

Sonny wasn’t on the Friday episode. That said I have zero interest in Carly running a magazine especially since there is no story there. Also isn’t it suspect that Carly was given a job at a place which was part of the company that caused her to be accused of insider trading. 

• Members

There were some stupid fans. 

I've never talked this much about either Eden or Joss. 

I also completely comprehend blocking & being blocked. People come up with the weirdest reasons to be concerned about me. 

Before I knew I was gay I dated a bunch of men & boys & I routinely cheated. I really think Chris & Dan having her cheat was about Dex. That he was supposed to be so great that Joss would be blinded to everything except his awesomeness! 

• Members

Most soap fans know the real reason why they had the Many Molly recasts. It's been explained to those who don't get it. Anyone here post on the other common soap boards? I know I (for one) went over it about 100 times on those other boards. My privileges have been suspended in some places.