GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You should bite your tongue! I think the actress who plays Charlotte is pretty talented. Violet needs to stay in Florida! Leo is very special. Of course, he actually is on the spectrum. Violet would never ever have a reel! Next year Charlotte will have one, from this year's story. 

That makes me wonder when reels are due to be submitted. 

• Members

Lmaoooooo what??

Says the poster who used to bash the actor and the character constantly. I’m sure you never won any cool points either, my friend. 

Maybe I’m wrong for feeling the way that I do about Joss/Eden, but honestly, you’re the last person on here who should be criticizing me. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I don't think for a second that Eden should have withdrawn at all. She submitted and she won. I'd even go so far as to say she earned it.

It's such a lopsided category. Little kids should not be up against a late-teen who is having sex on screen.

And talk about distancing the real actor from their character...nothing stands out more than the accident report on HaleyP. I know she was also drunk, but boy what a diva and what a mouth on her.

• Members

And if you've seen the pictures of the two cars .... MY GOD it is a miracle people came out of those cars alive! Haley Pullos's irresponsible actions & immature attitudes are truly appalling. I understand that the courts are so backed up, which is why she's still free, but the delay in justice is not doing her any good. 

• Members

Friend, I said Joss is annoying and obnoxious and that Eden is a weak actress who should be replaced. I stand by that. I never called Joss the world's greatest whore at 19 or whatever for sleeping with two guys in her life(!!), one of whom she immediately broke up with out of remorse, or bullied the actress on social media to try to demand she gave up her spot in the Daytime Emmys. Nor am I claiming you did the latter.

Joss is not real, nor is she guilty of every sin on Earth even if I don't like the character much. Eden McCoy is not Josslyn Jacks. I can separate my shît. And I'm barely even talking about you. This is a larger phenomenon.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's not a big thing but this is the second time you've indicated that Joss, feeling remorse, immediately broke up with Cam. And, that's not what happened. Joss saw Dex for an extremely long period of time before she finally spoke to Cameron. It is one thing the character is criticized for, which is fair & valid. 

• Members

Yet, you specifically mentioned SON.

Tell you what, if this actually is true, I apologize for snapping at you. 

Not just Cam.

But Britt, Spencer, Kristina. Even Michael and Carly. You gotta work pretty hard to make fans take Michael’s side.

Joss was disgusting this year. One of the worst characters. And on a show like GH, that’s saying something. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

My thing with Joss is she said she felt bad, but it wasn't shown.   She was still written as in the right like the passion between her and Dex was too crazy to control.  Just take about half an hour to break up your boyfriend.  I don't fault Joss for falling out of love with Cameron.  I fault her and her family/friends supporting it like it wasn't a bad thing to do.   It's not an unforgivable sin, but the writing was so slanted to make Cameron seem like he was wrong for being a good boyfriend and boring?  The problem is the show trying to make Joss this awesome human being with no faults and so helpful when she's just a regular girl with flaws.

• Members

Quite honestly, given the trauma to their relationship, it doesn't surprise me that they broke up. However, she should have spoken to Cameron first & only then let herself get involved with Dex. But, I blame the writing. They knowingly made Joss cheat on Cam. That was a choice. And, I think it was a stupid choice. 

• Members

I drove those LA/OC freeways for over 30 years. It's a complete miracle that she nor anyone else wasn't killed in that wreck.

She won't do any jail time. I'm sure all it will be for her is rehab and counseling. But the other claimant will probably win big $$$ from her and/or her insurance. And he deserves it.

Edited by Beachstorm