Y&R: ATWT alum joins

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're serious? Okay, I'd say characteristics: coming out of the blue, suddenly taking over a big chunk of the show, unrelenting, bringing a previously unknown plan into existence, corralling Cole for some reason, practically using up all the oxygen in the room .... I think, almost fear, we are in for the ride of our lives. Something about this "call me Jordan for now" persona is reminding me of Kathy Bates in that #1 fan movie. 

• Members

I get confused all the time! Life is getting unconfused about one thing. Then losing something & taking 3 days to find it. Then forgetting what it was you were just going to do .... but then, I'm 72. You'll have to come up with your own excuse! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

For sure stories have to move quicker these days, but this is ridiculous. I looked back at another Y&R 'suspense' story-Veronica Landers and that lasted almost 6 months.

As long as there are interesting beats and twists along the way I think viewers will hang in there.

Next up-a serial killer story. Wk1- a new character is introduced. Wk 3/4/5 characters are killed off or almost die. Wk6 -new character is unmasked as killer and killed off.

• Members

As late as about a week ago, Zenk was saying in interviews that she was still in California taping on the show.  That surprised me, even then.  But now, I can't see how this plot can go on much longer -- at least Zenk's role in it.  Characters like she's playing usually don't last long, after their true identity and intentions have been unveiled.   Is she going to keep the whole Newman family tied-up in a basement for a month?  That seems unlikely, so otherwise I can't imagine how Zenk was still taping new scenes as late as a week ago.  But who knows?

Yes, these scenes were awkward to watch to say the least.  The idea that two grown-ass men would just stand there and calmly listen to Jordan's explanation and threats without beating the crap out of her is ridiculous.  There should have been at least some reference to Nick and Victor threatening to become violent. For example, Nick grabs Jordan and starts to choke the truth out of her, but she retorts by saying something like, "Go ahead and kill me, but you will NEVER find Nikki, if I'm dead."  Then Victor pulls Nick away, Jordan brushes herself off, and the scene goes on. Some how it should be acknowledged that Nick and Victor could beat the truth out of Jordan, even if they choose not to.   

• Webmaster

I wouldn't be surprised if the drug that Jordan gave the Newmans isn't supposed to kill them but will wipe their memories, or something will make them forget what she did to them. Heck, Victoria believes she and Cole held their dying daughter, so it's not impossible for people to forget things or remember things the wrong way on this show.

• Members

Canadian episode: Victor defeated Jordan. He punched her and got the knife away before locking her in the room. Claire was asking Victor what happened to her aunt and Victor said "who gives a damn about that bitch."

Claire eventually gave them the antidote, but she overheard her telling Cole, Claire isn't theirs and Eve is dead, and she started crying.

Later, the cops came, and they looked in the room, and Jordan was gone. Claire was arrested and all of them were taken to the hospital and at the end when the house was empty, Jordan was shown hiding in the air vents.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think what Errol means is that Jordan will disappear for a while and then show up in GC and surprise everyone a la Hello Barbara.

Victor punching Jordan is ridiculous considering he was poisoned. And how did he lock her up? Did he have the key? How did he get in when Nikki was locked up too?