B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I posted them because i think they would be a good fit on bold. Wth? That wasn’t necessary to say… they are guys who are interested in being on the show which is why I shared them. No need to get mean

Edited by Soapfan8

• Members

Bull. You were asking people to comment on their looks - that was your original question. Nowhere did you state in your first post that they were interested in being on the show, in fact, where’s the citation on that? I’m far from mean, just calling out the BS when I see it. Shame on you. 

Edited by boldau

• Members

WOOF

I hope that didn't come across as me attacking you. I was not trying to be.  But now that you said that about DD looked...I'm going to giggle the next time I see him. Or perhaps it was good to me because he did have Heather Tom as his scene partner and she always brings it. She even had a dash of fire when Katie said in a line that what about me/it's about me. And I loved that...her expressing herself. It's not just about Bill.

I also admit the sharp turns in tones that episode really were laughable. From crying over her to a car chase. I was thinking 'is it that serious?' lol. Sheila is getting the OJ treatment? 

• Members

I started watching B&B in 2016 and don't know the prior history of the characters and I simply don't have time to go watch from the beginning (even though it's free).

I know Sheila's history because I watched Y&R --live-- when she first aired on that show.

But I don't know most of the other B&B characters' histories. Sure I can read up, but I just don't have time, I'm trying to keep up with Days and Y&R and my real life.

A lot of characters do terrible things.  That doesn't excuse the next character who does a terrible thing.

I'm not going to excuse anyone's prior behavior, but I simply don't know about it.

All I can comment on is what's happening now, and I find Thomas despicable. 

Edited by janea4old