Beyond Salem Chapter 2 Discussion Thread

• Members

They've stopped doing that because it was making production insane. That's why VK, Marci, Lamon, and Sal all recently exited. They're using Will as much as they can with Chandler's schedule restraints, but I don't expect them to build big story around recurring players very often for the foreseeable future.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, we didn't need Thomas or Sister Mary Moira at all.  It was just an Eileen Davidson vanity thing to have the scenes with her husband and have her play her wacky characters.  I don't hate on ED for getting paid for that nonsense, but the time spent on that could have easily been filled with more interesting characters (ie Andrew/Paul flirting lol)

• Members

I could see them doing a heavier arc for Will and Sonny, like a two-week thing the way Sami just did (or another Peacock miniseries), but I don't expect Will to be in consistent story otherwise. He's going to pop in and out for the time being. 

As for the ending of BS, I was shocked that Burton kinda showed up and acted! I don't give two sh*ts about Harris as a character, but there was actual effort there. 

• Members

Another hot mess of an episode. Who didn't know how this was going to end? Raise your hand I'll wait.

I was going to use gifs but why bother.

Marlena and Kayla became WW. They freed themselves from the ropes. Ok I lied

Please register in order to view this content

Marlena  tried to bring John back with her love yet Steve she stabbed and he was back to normal.

Why didn't Marlena just stab John?

At least Charlie's Gay Angels saved the day. Although those scenes were ridiculous too.

More unneeded Bo heaven scenes.

And of course just as I thought everything rushed at the end with cliffhangers everywhere.

Ron hates Days viewers.

• Members

Nah

This

It was cheesy bad. They wasted all that time with Bo in heaven when it could been used on the other characters. The overall script for BS2 was terribly done.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Apparently Marlena's use to bondage so she made quick work of those ropes lol.

I think Marlena was just trying to bring John back with their amazing love-because it always worked before  and then was like f**k it by the time she got around to Steve.  Again, Dee just looked bored......