Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

True.  SSH/Julie should have a more youthful-looking wardrobe.  But not TOO youthful-looking, if you know what I mean.  Otherwise, she's gonna look desperate, lol.

They should have written Sonny's wardrobe changes into his storyline.  They could have said Sonny became vegan while away, which helped him shed weight and allowed him to improve his wardrobe, lol.

• Members

Yeah,  I am not saying Julie should look 30, but a little less BINGO night at the community center.  Doug still dresses up, but Julie looks like she's retired in Miami.  Listen, I understand these people are in their 70's plus, but it does seem slightly out of character.

• Members

Agree.  It's not the worst outfit I have ever seen.  It just feels so not Julie.  And again, she's not much older than Maggie, Marlena, Anna, and so on, but she projects so much older and she's still stunning.  And with her acting style, she is just seems form an entirely different era.