Days of Our Lives: April 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I didn't see anything between Sonny/Gabi at all. They were on together for like three minutes and it was just Gabi crying about Jake the whole time. Sonny was there for her like he always has been because she's Ari's mom. It just comes off differently now that we have a competent actor playing Sonny. Also, he looked adorable today. 

The scenes with Carson Boatman doing the Johnny voiceovers are truly painful. It sounds like he is reading straight from the script. "Let me out! Allie I love you! I love Chanel! LET ME OUT!" I was laughing out loud. That last scene was LOLworthy, so so bad! 

• Members

I didn't see anything either. Except for Rafe, Sonny's pretty much the only person in Salem who still likes Gabi. He was the only person she could have had a scene with 

Please register in order to view this content

And yes, he did look adorable lol

• Members

I am pretty good at accepting Days silliness and going with the flow, but the show is really unwatchable lately.   It's always a show to make fun of and I know it's been worse, but I am struggling to get through episodes.  And I in general could watch Deidre Hall read the phone book to Drake and be okay.  I really don't like a single story right now.  

Rafe still likes Gabi I think lol.  I haven't seen the stuff with Gabi/Sonny, but I can't even imagine the show going there.  

• Members

Are they dressing Sonny differently now? He looked hot in today's wardrobe. I would say, Sonny and Gabi would make a hot couple, if you know Sonny was straight. They had a spark and really good chemistry just like Jake and Ava did today.

• Members

Sonny's wardrobe has improved a ton. No more ill-fitting suits. Now we get him in tanks and lather jackets. Clothes that are actually flattering.

I'm also struggling with the show right now because almost every story feels like it's something wacky. The devil has gone on WAY too long, and now we have the Renee story as well. It's just too much. Listening to LG recite lines about how she wants to bang Tony is enough to make me want to gouge my eyes out. I feel like I'm watching Passions sometimes. I can't even enjoy Nicole, who is typically my fave, because she's stuck in this horrendous pairing with Rafe where they sit around talking about a teddy bear. Then we have WTF returns like Clyde and Orpheus that no one asked for.

I'm glad that they brought back Will/Sonny/Leo because that's the main thing I'm enjoying right now. I also like the Price family stuff but they don't devote much airtime to it.

Also, I'm shaking my head that Valerie is already gone. They really brought her back for, like, two scenes. What a waste.