• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL!!

But seriously.  If this were still the '80's, you know they'd have Liz up onstage at Blondie's, singing her heart out (as usual) to something like "Crazy," by Kenny Rogers, while both Craig and Leo sit in the audience, exchanging long, meaningful glances at each other.

And I'd be so ready to punch out my TV screen, too.

Oh, if Jamey is writing this garbage, then Cleo's love theme would be something from Sylvester.

Edited by Khan

• Members

I wrote this two months ago when the story was still a rumor.

Please register in order to view this content

I mean... Did I call it or what?

I am not saying this to self-congratulate myself. It is just because it was so entirely predictable and one of the reasons I got mad as soon as I heard it floated.
Someone who had put some thought and heart into wanting to seriously and compellingly tell the story of an older man coming out wouldn't have picked Craig from his decade-long absence from the show to do it. 
This is about KS being gay and out; that's all there was to the genesis of this mess and then he wanted to shoehorn the entire gay scene into it since Beyond Salem was well-received in that way.

And as happy as I am to get Will/Sonny back, I am not optimistic he is intending to write actual proper stories for them that do not involve sex or hijinks.

• Members

I was also going to mention that Craig comes off real desperate too in this horrible story.

As for Will and Sonny I've read rumors that Leo becomes possessed and breaks them up.

Zach Tinker hinted on it with a tweet.

They brought these two back for this garbage?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

And the thing is, it's going nowhere.  There's no point in this shaggiest of shaggy dog stories.  It's just the devil leaping from one person to another with no clear agenda.  Either get to the [!@#$%^&*] point, Carlivati, or END IT!!