OLTL: Kathy Brier "Appreciation Thread"

OneLife Fan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish I could be excited... but OLTL has yet to put the effort that should be there into this story to get me excited. Which means this wedding will probably turn out to be more about everyone else's storyline than Marcie and Michael getting married. I have a feeling if this was any other couple, they would be on TV more than once a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can not believe I never saw this thread. I adore her and Marcie. I didn't see Kathy in Hairspray but I did see her in the Broadway Diva Christmas show this past December and let me tell you there is nothing like seeing this girl sing live.

She is amazing

I loved seeing the stuff she has had to do so far this year I only wish there was more but what she had she really rocked!!!

Loved the stuff she did with Michael today and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Thanks so much for this thread!!

Kathy's CD is coming out in May you can hear some clips at her website

www.kathybrier.com

when you go to the website it plays clips of three songs from the CD the third one is the one she is singing May 8th on the show at the reception.

I soooo can not wait until this CD comes out! :D

• Members

Thanks Onelifefan I am so glad I saw this. I am so bummed about no wedding night but I have to tell ya I am so excited for all of the stuff they are going to have next week I think I will survive LOL

It was so great to see them yesterday seemed like such a long time coming. I am ready to sit back and enjoy everything next week.

Archived