SON Wall$treetBets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm also glad I didn't invest any serious money into GME. I do think that RobinHood and other apps limiting the shares killed the momentum.  I have a few AMC and BlackBerry shares that I'm going to hold on to long term. I think they'll both rebound. 

I'm happy I dipped my toe into Crypto and invested a bit into Bitcoin when it dipped to the low 30K though. I wish I had bought some last year when it was around $7K or even 2018 when it was at $3K.  Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Weed stocks were my first investments.  LOL   My big one, my extreme long shot is 1933 Industries (TGIF).  I have 5 digit number of shares.  And I have around 4 other companies that I invested in, though not that much (less than 200 shares).  

Last month, I got into a gaming/gambling stock called TheScore.  It's a small Canadian company with the #1 sports app in Canada. They're starting to break into the US betting market, and they also just listed on the Nasdaq last week.   TheScore isn't close to any of the big American players, like Penn Gaming, Draftkings, or Fanduel, but I'm thinking it could be a buyout one day.  

I think the weed and gambling markets are going to be huge in 5-10 years.  Fingers crossed for the Democrats passing more weed bills and decriminalizing it one day soon....like before 2022 elections.  LOL

Looks like WSB is targeting Rocket Companies (RKT) next.  It's up 71% today. 

• 2 months later...