Closeted (gay) actors formerly on the soaps

• Members

I would recommend you go back a few pages to see the recent reactions about Adam Huss and Adam Harrington.  When heterosexuality is all we see in every song, poem, or museum, queerness is often unexpected. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I love those Cameos. I found it by accident. I was looking for a birthday present for a friend of mine. Unfortunately, the celebrity I was looking for wasn't on there.

I wish Chandler Massey was on there!❤

• Members

Tina Sloan talked awhile back about working with Joel. (Would that have been SOMERSET?) Anyway, positively glowing remarks. 

A very good friend from AW, one of our cadre of "Last Gaspers", Edie Silverburg, since deceased, lived on Long Island next door to where Joel grew up. She had such wonderful stories of his growing up, as a young man, beginning his career.

Someone, I don't know who, talked about a day at work when he said he had discovered a lump in his stomach. That was a very bad day. And, yes, so glad the Dobsons were there at the end. 

• Members

I believe before John posted the item you quoted that someone posted that he is a gay actor & that he was previously unknown to be so, so possibly "closeted", etc. The posts are there to read for yourself. But, to a large degree the topic has evolved into being 'gays on soaps'.