World Cup 2018

Faulkner

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Japan and Senegal, tied going into today, both lost their matches 0-1, but Japan advances to the knockouts due to incurring fewer yellow cards. So the sole remaining Asian team is in, the last African team is out.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members
On 27/06/2018 at 10:48 PM, Faulkner said:

Bless Eric Braeden! Her never met an exclamation mark he didn't like!!

On 28/06/2018 at 2:28 PM, DRW50 said:

That was a lot of fun to read. I saw some of the tweets yesterday about what was going on there, including Mexican fans carrying a South Korean fan around and giving him an impromptu parade.

I saw that! They also had fans congregating outside the South Korean embassy and cheering and saying Mexico adoptes SK as its brother now. Then a couple of Korean diplomats came out and somebody whipped out the tequila and next thing you know, the diplomats were taking tequila shots with the crowd! lol

I've been rooting for Mexico to go through since their first game. Something about the way they joyfully play makes them 'my' team. I'm bored with Brazil, France and the other usual suspects. I don't think Mexico will make it all the way, but Imma cheer them on for as long as they hang on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

• Community Posts

• THIS^^^   I remember this and thought it was a soap first for two heroines to compare identical storyline notes! All Springfield needed was a support group for women who gave away or “lost” children who popped up later as teens or adults. I’m talking Reva (twice), Harley, Vanessa, Selena (twice), Sarah, Jennifer, Olivia, Alexandra (twice)… How many did I miss? Once a month at Company. Buzz provides coffee and cronuts. 
    • I saw some of it. As for Dex/Trina, I think I need to see more of them, especially in an uninterrupted episode  Please register in order to view this content I have a feeling that Joss is going to end up cheating on Cam with Dex, so we'll see what happens. I just hope it's written as it should be: Joss as the villain and not Cam. I still like both Sprina and Rorina, but to me, it seems like both pairings have kind of stalled out in the last week or two. I was hoping Sprina would finally have their first kiss after their testimonies, but we got nothing. Same thing with Chase/Brooklyn: nothing. It's like the writers want to drag it out further but have no idea what to do with any of the pairings right now. IMO, it hasn't really been a good summer for GH. Or for any of these couplings.
    • My favorite part of this clip is Beth and Reva comparing notes on coming back from the dead with amnesia as a form of small talk at what looks like the Bauer BBQ. Please register in order to view this content
    • I enjoyed today's show. I thought there was some nice soapy/dilemmas being faced today by different characters. Portia and Curtis had to deal with the potential consequences of trying to wake Oz and trying to figure out how to get past Rory/Jordan to do so. I also liked Spencer having to deal with whether or not he should take the deal Martin arranged for him, (going back to Spring Ridge for 10 days or taking three months in Pentonville.) On the surface it seems like a good choice, but in a way, I can understand why Spencer would want to cover for Victor. Victor for all his faults, does genuinely seem to care for Spencer and has tried to help him as much as he could. (Regardless of his methods). Victor is the type of person that may always try and help Spencer whenever he gets into trouble. So, I could see how Spencer might be trying to look at the big picture and protect him. I hope that Spencer doesn't really end up in jail, even though he signed the documents to go to Pentonville today. I also hope that Trina doesn't go to jail either. Though I do wonder if they may actually do a storyline where her and Spencer end up in jail together like Shawn and Alexis did. I hope not, but you never know. I also liked Jordan asking Rory if his feelings for Trina will interfere with his assignment of guarding Oz. I thought that was interesting as well. I also liked Trina's interaction with Dex. It was pleasant and I think they have chemistry together.  Did you get to see Trina's/interaction with Dex? I think they have nice chemistry/spark together. Dex was giving her some looks. I am interested in hearing your thoughts about their interaction (whenever you see it), because you also like both Sprina and Rorina like I do. Rorina gets a lot of backlash on Twitter, but there are those of us on various sites that like both pairings. Might have to act Dex/Trina to the mix too, lol, though I do believe the show will probably do something with him and Joss. (And I wonder how Cam will factor into things).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy