Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Absolutely pissed... yesterday, today and tomorrow, we are hitting almost 100° and my A/C shîts the next yesterday while I'm at work. Will be replacing today before I go into work.. will not come home AGAIN to no air on my room, especially when it retains the outside temperatures, plus 20°. Not happening. It's homophobic.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I feel you so much! This has happened to me in the past and I've been in similar state of mind. I am sending lots of hugs and cold air-conditioned air your way!

• Members

The complete disappoint of expecting to come home yesterday after sweating like a whøre in church at work to come home to my cold AF A/C, and it was instead muggy and completely disgusting... I'm just... ugh. I know my A/C was on its last leg. Had it eight/nine years, so it was bound to happen. Was hoping to get one more summer out of it before replacing next year. Guess not.

Getting a new one this afternoon before work.

• Members

I am counting the hours for you! Soon you'll have a brand new AC! 

Please register in order to view this content

I remember years ago when I went into a full blown meltdown in a bus, where the driver didn't want to turn the AC and we were sitting there baking in 43 degrees Celsius. I started screaming that I have a heart condition and that I will die if he doesn't turn it on and he did! I lied, but it got the job done. 

So yes - no AC - no bueno.

• Members

Trust me. I damn-well near died last night. No lie. Couldn't sleep a wink. Not a wink. And I'd blast the A/C at work.. but can't, because it'll freeze the pipes. Already warned everyone at work I'm going to be a raging bitch the next few days, and this was before this A/C thing happened.... whew.