rhinohide

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So how are you liking it? I like that it is answering questions but it's so complex that i'll have to rewatch some day.

Oh, God yes. Titania is so great. You don't see any hint of her when she is playing all those ladies (and men). 

And Season 2 dance party in the finale is still an awesome scene. 

• Members

THIS. Especially in Season Three. Never lets up. However I found that the deeper in the hole it went, the most complex it got which is why I need to rewatch someday because I couldn't wrap around it as well as when stuff went down in the first two seasons. 

LOL at Allison. ESPECIALLY when she teams up with Felix.

Helena, Helena, Helena. Where does one begin? From cray cray killer to puppy dog with bite in three seasons. Love her with her 'Cowboy.'

• Members

Season 3 was my least favorite. The Castor boys just weren't as interesting to me.

It really was masterful writing how they managed to turn Helena from a crazy religious pyscho assassin to extremely rootable, to the point that you support her killing for her sestras lol. Like sometimes I forget this bitch was originally killing everyone else.

• Members

LMAO!!!!! IKR!!!! I never thought I would have been that way two seasons back. But when she winds up being betrayed in Season Two I was floored.  lol.

As for Season 3...among fans that seems to be the opinion on it. It is quite dividing among fans of the show. However, they do say Season Four is back to form so that's good to hear. 

• Members

I already finished it LOL...I have not been playing with my Orphan Black viewing. I'm taking a mini break so I don't breeze through the final season already. But talking with you I'm ready to jump back in!

• Members

Hahahaha!!! I'll have to restart my viewing because I think I accidentally had Season Four on hold too long. LOL!!!

And thankfully, Season Five is out on DVD as well.

Sometimes yes, you do have to take a break from this show...awesome though it is.

Please register in order to view this content

• 3 months later...
  • Members

So far I'm entering Episode 3.

So far, so good. With most of the questions answered to the general arc over the last three seasons, the writers had to go in a different direction. And going back to the beginning with Beth, the clone who started it all, was clever. It made me realize we really do not know enough about her, do we? And it was nice seeing ATWT Chris again. Shirtless. lol.

And that's just the main arc.

There's so much going on with the sestras...and Felix. I am worried that someone will get the shaft. 

Archived