Stories that sounded better than they actually were

• Members

He was a better, more intense actor when he was younger. I remember really liking him during his Nina storyline, and his alcoholism, and his role between Katherine and Jill. His death was one example of a legacy character that should have remained dead and provided excellent story for years.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated the way both Edmund and Brooke were destroyed during Maria's return. ITA, it should've been about Maria showing up just as Brooke & Edmund were living happily ever after!

I grew to like Anna on AMC once she was paired with David and it may just be me, but I really liked Alex better.

Ewww, I had wiped out the memory of Aidan & Maureen on location with his ex-girlfriend and it just came flooding back.angry.png

I also wish Culliton had been given more time to develop his stories. I think the Edmund/Brooke/Maria story and Liza/Adam/Mia had potential to be riveting if they weren't so rushed for Frons' sake. I wonder if Brooke would've ended up in a triangle with Liza and Adam after Edmund and Maria's eventual reunion.

ICAM!

I despised Trey for burning down Erica's house and not caring that he nearly killed Bianca. I also agree the "actor" was quite weak, so when Trey was written out to pay for his crimes it didn't bother me at all.

ICAM with you both! As I stated above, Culliton's AMC had so much potential to be great and it was completely ruined by Rayfield & Cascio.

Archived