Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

He looks like he could be Ridge and Brooke's son, and Steffy,Thomas's, Hope, etc.... brother which is why I thought of R.J....

I actually can see most of the cast doing soaps (maybe except Dyan O'Brien) but I have this bad feeling that most of them think soaps are beneath them.....except maybe Shelly....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Season 4 gag reels for those who'd like to see....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7L2jFWCRnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRxMEwoV5Kw

I'm all for having a good time, but whenever I watch these I'm always reminded how unprofessional this cast is.....The farting between the 2 Dylans is just gross and unnecessary and Arden Cho had every right to look pissed off....

I guess this will be the last time "Hobrien" will be shown together in these too....good riddance.......

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

For all that screentime she got last season, most of it was frivilous. They practically did nothing with Peter being her father and she didn't seem to care that she found out the man she assumed was her father wasn't. Her school troubles were played up as a joke. She could have been an great ( I feel like I say that about everyone) but the writers thought it would be boring to write her as she should have been.

Character storylines for the season: http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/teen-wolf-season-5-press-release-and.html

I already heard about the male cast immaturity so it's no surprise. Arden handled better than I would.

Edited by lovely_m

• Members

Most of those bios are zzzz worthy.....I know they want Liam to have a love interest but why must it be another enemy when they hardly did anything with Brett (who's also suppose to be in this season yet nothing is written about him)

Tyler Posey really gets on my nerves....he messes up on purpose and thinks it's always funny....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I have a feeling this is indeed the last seasonand the cast even thinks so too (at least Dylan O'Brien does, whos probably done with the show anyway....)

I don't really think any of the girls on this show are strong enough actresses to be named the "female face" of the show, yet IMO the only one who sort of tried to fill that role was Crystal Reed and Alison....

• 2 weeks later...