Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Aaryn seems set on nom Howard and spencer. Candice wants Howard up so he can play veto and not be BD IMO.

Elissa is kissing Aaryns ass now. Lol. Too bad aaryn didn't tell her don't talk to me.

I need Elissa to go up again by America. It'd be hilarious.

I'm watching bb4 again now and I forgot how perfect those two played.

Hate aaryn all you want, and she should be IMO, she's a great player. Same with Amanda. Judd, Jesse, Helen and Andy also are playing good games.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reading the last few posts....why do I feel like Angela & JackPeyton are watching diff feeds sometimes? LOL.

Elissa's fans can't be dumb enough to nominate her for eviction again. They just can't. If it happens again I'm convinced It's production-influenced. Sh!t, I don't even know if last weeks was production-influenced. This is driving me nuts just thinking about it. I don't want Elissa to go! I NEED to see her as HoH at least once & I just love watching her. I thought Grodner was pulling for her?!

• Members

JP, I know you have issues with Elissa from your rigging stand point BUT Elissa did reach out to Aaryn last weekend. They had a wonderful conversation. Elissa would not agree to help flip the vote when Aaryn saw the opportunity to ask in the aftermath of that conversation. In response, Aaryn took the first opportunity she was given to go on an hours long personal bash of Elissa. Candice overheard and told on Aaryn.

I wasn't expecting Aaryn to do that because she was almost like a puppy - a puppy with rabies but a puppy all the same - whenever Elissa would say a single word to her prior to that talk. Aaryn would still spin it but you could tell she was excited because she was telling everybody.

I wish I felt that Aaryn was capable of changing (she only appears to do things when she sees a benefit for her and there may or may not be genuine anything behind it) because it would make it much easier to see any of these people communicating with her in a kind manner

Aaryn is currently doing what's smart for her game play. There's still 12 people in the house that she has to make amends with - and Amanda has decided what they want, lol. Things do change from hour to hour though. Elissa's definitely going on the block from America's Vote because her fans are going to split the vote between 3-4 HG. Howard may win POV, etc.

• Members

I don't think they're going to vote for Elissa by accident this time, but think about it:

Haters: ONE Target

Fans: THREE - FOUR Targets

If there's an almost equal amount of each, Elissa's screwed. Maybe Elissa pissed off production that much? The twist is not good for Aaryn - without dumb luck - but it's also pretty bad for Elissa - due to their being so many distasteful people in the house.

Aaryn is practically glowing as she discusses how badly Helen threw Elissa under the bus right after HoH. I think she'll tell Elissa. Amanda will want her to. Amanda wants Elissa to drop Helen and give her HER full loyalty.

Me too, me too - I want Elissa to win a HoH if she survives this week. Damn it, her ball was on the f'in line between 0 and 36+, it just fell the wrong way. The next HoH would be sort of a rough one for her to win though: if she survives - she owes Aaryn, she owes Amanda - but she loves Candice (and Helen). I get the feeling Amanda wants to take out all the men on the show though. She'd probably demand Elissa target Judd or Spencer.

• Members

LOL! We just have very different perspectives. It should go to show theres a huge diff in reading reports/recaps/deatils about feeds and watching them tho.

Elissa wasnt just put up by dumb fans not reading tho. There are A LOT of Rachel haters who hate her too, theres a lot of production haters who voted for her, theres a lot of very popular BB tweet accounts and even sites that pushed to get her put up. I think its logical that Aaryn took 90% or more of the vote, and the next big personality this season is elissa. She isnt universally loved, by any means, and i wasnt surprised she was second (or maybe 3rd) in votes or that GM was 4th.

Not getting rid of this week will be a huge mistake since she cant play veto and production would be limited in how to save her.

Plus, there were A LOT of people annoyed elissa was just going to keep getting it weekly. The turn to america as mvp was great and made mvp an actual game changer.

Elissa has said MULTIPLE times she does not want to speak to aaryn and has basically forbid aaryn from speaking to her. She was desperate to flip the vote and almost threw her own game away to do it. And now Aaryn is HoH and Elissa has woken up and realized production may not always save her (after allowing her to go up, even tho that did save her) so shes trying. I truly wish Aaryn had told Elissa what Elissa told aaryn about not speaking to her.

Aaryn however, unlike Elissa, is smart at this game and knows how to play it. And shes playing it damn well. Shes going to go with the majority and try not to make waves now until more people are gone and can crack that big alliance.

I wonder if with food comp it will be a house challnege. jesse has been on it for 2 weeks and im not sure she can take another.

• Members

Aaryn didn't try to talk to Elissa until the other side got all the power during Jeremy's nomination week. Prior to that time she was leading the crusade for nobody to talk to Elissa because she said so.

As I said, Elissa DID talk to Aaryn last weekend - it was a wonderful, long conversation. Elissa went on to cease talking to her again BECAUSE Aaryn was trash talking her - and declaring that she's being seriously misjudged by the nation - within an hour of that conversation and word of it got to Elissa. I'm guessing BB would have shown the conversation on CBS had Aaryn not done that an hour later.

Aaryn enjoys other people's pain. It's something she can't hide. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth that these bozos chose to save her instead of Kaitlin.

I think it's sinking into Helen's tiny brain that she made the wrong decision today (Aaryn vs. Kaitlin).

If by some miracle El doesn't end up on the block due to AC, and Amanda does - who goes home? Howard or Amanda?

ETA:

F--k, both Elissa and Amanda are drinking a little too much wine. I'm afraid. They both become evil(er) when drunk. Elissa please don't rant again production again! Amanda please don't overplay the Howard hate or stab Candice.

• Members

Im not disagreeing with you about Aaryn. Or the convo, i saw it.

Elissa made a huge mistake in gameplay bu declaring that she will never speak to aaryn and aaryn should never speak to her that shes got to backtrack now. Thats it. It just shows how terrible she is at this game, imo. Thats not a statement you make, time after time, while consistently talking about said person who is in the next room.

• Members

It's terrible in terms of game play - Elissa can't hide her VENOM when she's really, really mad at you - but I also really enjoy it. That's why I want to see at least one HoH with her - she's not a very controlled substance. She plays the game too much as a straight-shooter and you can't get far in the game like that. You have to be able to hide your cards and lie about your feelings and a lot of other things.

She didn't vote for Kaitlin against the house and she is speaking to Aaryn. It shows that she's at least going to make a effort on the social part of the game. I hope it's not overdone on either end though.

I really do have issues with Aaryn and how far she will get in this game. I think CBS will do one more America's Vote and then drop MVP - if Aaryn doesn't leave on that (which was essentially a way for America to get to kick her butt out), she'll make it to Top 4, IMO.

• Members

They shouldn't have let Elissa drink. Amanda and McCrae are trying to contain her. (She's on an Aaryn rant). Fingers crossed.

Judd: You (Elissa) need to apologize to her (Aaryn).

(Eveybody laughs)

I don't think production likes Elissa. They know she's a mess with alcohol. They need to hide it until she barely escapes this eviction. She's totally slurring (more than usual) and COMPLETELY DENYING she's drunk too, again.

Elissa: Clowns hate me but I hate them too.

I think she's talking about what girls she would do:

"I love Amanda. I love Amanda, but I would never..."

Judd: never what?

"You know"

Judd: What bout with Jessie?

• Members

Aaryn is def about to make it far in this game. No doubt about it. By the time they do decide its time to vote her out she will def be able to turn them against eachother. She is a master at the social side of this game, imo. And as disgusting as her comments and views are and I dont want her to win or make it to jury, as a fan of the game its been amazing to watch and I really cant be md at a great player making it far esp overcoming production to do so as she has. She knows when to lay low, she knows who to say what to to save her and cause drama and keep herself out of it and she knows how to make herself look like a victim. If she keeps this up she will truly, sadly, join the ranks of Dan, Will and others as the best at the game. I hate it, but imo shes playing the best game. I think MVp will be around until a DE at jury. I am so glad Aaryns comments have been shown and there has been bakclash in the real world, it is very much deserved. It is a shame that GM, Spencer and esp Kait got off easy because Spencer has said the worst [!@#$%^&*]. By far.

As for Elissa, she really is terrible at the game. She isnt a total idiot though so i wasnt surprised she didnt vote aaryn out because her alliance would turn on her for it. They made a house decision and she had to go with it. She was able to muster up a pahetic good job to aaryn, but we will see. Aaryn seems like shes going to stick to her deal with Helen though, and if she does... wow. Elissa is far from the saint though, She has said problematic things, has terrible views, and is picking and choosing who to be offended by and what while excusing others. She is far more obsessed with Aaryn that she would ever admit. Shes currently going on for about 10 minutes about her again to mcc and now judd. in the kitchen.Even if i did stan for Elissa before, id have major issues with what she said about Kait. I jut think its disgusting and vile. I liked her personally before that, actually, as I stated many times. And Elissas issues with Aaryn to me feel for rotted in her trashing of Rachel than her racist comments.

If we are playing who deserves to make it based on character, i guess maybe Helen has said the least offensive things? Candice and Andy would also be in the running. Maybe Jessie, i didnt pay much attention to her, and at least when judd says terrible thing he apaolgizes and feels bad so theres that for him.

Watching these houseguests talk is shocking tho. I have a diverse group of friends and we make totally inappropriate jokes and comments about eachother, but these people - im in shock most of the time. McC's comments about jews, Spencers every comment, the race comments from aaryn, gm, kait, etc, Elissas jesus crusades, Howards misogyny, basically everything Amanda says. Is just shocking these people actually think these things let alone say them live on the internet/for tv.

It isnt like they are boozing them up, they give them next to nothing to split. Shes just a messy drunk off one glass.

• Members

She is. I'm thinking it mixes with some medication because she clearly does get drunk with the one glass. Her eyes got shot and she slurs more than usual and the bitch quotient explodes.

Jessie is drunk too.

ETA:

Amanda and Andy are gloating about the way they're controlling the house - and practically counting the money.

Archived