Tabatha Takes Over

Cheap21

• Members

I KNOW people watch this show so Im surprised there's no thread yet. Anyway here it goes. The last episode inspired me to finally start it

7Srrx2i.jpg?1

OMG, this ghetto bitch! She makes a drink while working and when the client says "why are you doing my hair. I want you to be professional". She yells at her "I made it to look at it. Cant I at least look at it?"

ofxHooz.jpg

Yes, this is what she wears to work. I thought it was a smock at first but no its a see through shirt over her bra. Im surprised Tabatha didn't say something

ozp68XF.jpg?1

They do TEETH whitening in a hair saloon.

pLKVW9C.jpg?1?7503

and VAGINA bedazzling. I CANT.

"But sending a massage therapist to buy hair color is like getting a hair dresser to whiten your teeth. But oh wait, they do that here"

GmqtYUb.jpg?1

Ratchet! Although I did like her.

The owner had no backbone and it was pathetic how he let those women walk all over him, making him go get them food and supplies, as if he was the personal assistant when he was the owner. Poor guy.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Tabatha! I've been watching her for years. At first I wasn't sure if it'd make sense for her to branch out from salons to other businesses (delis, bars, etc.) but they're just as good.

In 2009 Tabatha redid the Chicago Male Salon in the Boystown neighborhood near where I live. The blonde guy on it, Drew, who was having troubles is the longtime boyfriend of a good friend of mine. He's actually a very successful hairstylist now.

Archived